Advertisement

Author Topic: Iím wondering  (Read 229 times)

Offline Blongforever

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Iím wondering
« on: October 17, 2017, 02:34:39 PM »
Why donít the postal service hire hot and young looking mail carriers?  Image is everything right?  I thought.  Unfortunately, most mail carriers are old and grumpy.  Maybe itís the dogs that they have to deal with every day they work.

Like this post: 0
Amen Amen Amen

Adverstisement

Offline captian

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Re: Iím wondering
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 02:45:32 PM »
Why donít the postal service hire hot and young looking mail carriers?  Image is everything right?  I thought.  Unfortunately, most mail carriers are old and grumpy.  Maybe itís the dogs that they have to deal with every day they work.
old? yes. Grumpy? probably cause they have to deliver to you. mine is nice and i sold my junker car to them for a great deal. learn to communicate with others and you may find they are not as bad as you think.

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 02:55:26 PM »
if we had hot chicks, we'll probably get all of our mails mixed up...they have no sense of direction.

if we had hot studs delivering our mails, our women wouldn't want to work and for some, we may be be delivering their babies, thinking it's ours.  :D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +311
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 02:58:52 PM »
Because most men work all day and only wives stay home to greet the mailMAN?

So your point is I'm wrong but I hate to take ownership of my wrongs and learn from it so I'll just continue to stir shit...So much for "ignore".. ;D

Offline Thundersaurus

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +146
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 03:22:23 PM »
I care not how they look like. I just want my mail and package delivered in good condition and on time.

Offline Blongforever

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 07:41:28 PM »
if we had hot chicks, we'll probably get all of our mails mixed up...they have no sense of direction.

if we had hot studs delivering our mails, our women wouldn't want to work and for some, we may be be delivering their babies, thinking it's ours.  :D ;D

Darn..., never thought of that!!  Thatís deep!

Amen Amen Amen

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +47
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 06:54:08 AM »
maybe the hot ones just don't apply. 

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 07:37:14 AM »
Darn..., never thought of that!!  Thatís deep!
LOL...truth is, mail carrier is one of the easiest federal government job that one can qualify for.  once they complete the probationary period and have been offered a full time position, most of the employees don't want to leave (primary due to the easy work, higher than the average pay but most importantly, the incentives received as federal employee).  thus we have people working until the age of 65+...the postal office can't hire new, hot and young mail workers unless the grumpy old men are forced into retirement, voluntarily quits and/or dies. 

Advertisements