Advertisement

Author Topic: Should You Be Mad If Someone Like Your Girl?  (Read 4106 times)

Offline James90

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Should You Be Mad If Someone Like Your Girl?
« on: October 25, 2017, 04:47:37 PM »
hey waddup folks?? I haven't been here for eight years. I forgot what my account was back then. Wow I can't believe this page is still up and running.. :DCrazy how you guys still keep it going while other Hmong forums are all dead  :( ...Anyway, I was scrolling down on my FB wall and saw this video post that one of my friend LIKE. I thought it was interesting since I grew up in the 90s and I see people fight a lot in high school just because some guys like their girl.  :idiot2:. Anybody guilty of this? LOL.  :2funny:

argh!! Sorry folks..been way too long i forgot how to embed it on here. But anyway, since I can't embed it on here, I'm just gonna hi-lite what he said in this two minutes video so you don't have to click on it. Basically he said, "Why would you be upset when someone else like your partner? If your partner don't open her heart to receive them to mess up your relationship then there won't be any problems. So if someone mess up your relationship, the person to blame is your partner." That's pretty much sums it up

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 12:26:09 AM by James90 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Should You Be Mad If Someone Like Your Girl?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 05:37:35 PM »
hey waddup folks?? I haven't been here for eight years. I forgot what my account was back then. Wow I can't believe this page is still up and running.. :DCrazy how you guys still keep it going while other Hmong forums are all dead  :( ...Anyway, I was scrolling down on my FB wall and saw this video post that one of my friend LIKE. I thought it was interesting since I grew up in the 90s and I see people fight a lot in high school just because some guys like their girl.  :idiot2:. Anybody guilty of this? LOL.  :2funny:

argh!! Sorry folks..been way too long i forgot how to embed it on here. But anyway, since I can't embed it on here, I'm just gonna hi-lite what he said in this two minutes video so you don't have to click on it. Basically he said, "Why would you be upset when someone else like your partner? If your partner don't open her heart to receive them to mess up your relationship then there won't be any problems. So if someone mess up your relationship, the person to blame is your partner." That's pretty much sums it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LNRKUiXZ4Y

"So if someone mess up your relationship, the person to blame is your partner"

Pretty much agree with the line above.

Sadly there are still a lot of insecure and/or controlling people (both genders)...

Some like to blame the "other" person even though their partner made the decision to engage...And in some cases, the "other" person doesn't even know that their partner is already in a relationship.

Funny story: Had an acquaintance that asked me to go with him to a hang out spot so I can help him beat up the guy that his wife cheated on him with...I just laugh at his face because he should blame his wife instead of the "other" person. I pretty much told him that if he can't handle the fact that she cheated on him, he needs to drop her and move on, and the sooner the better...Beati ng the "other" guy up still won't resolve the fact that his wife made the decision to cheat on him...

Offline James90

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 07:00:21 PM »
That’s so stupid LOL. It really don’t matter if you beat up the guy your wife cheated with, if she want him then it won’t stop her lol.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 08:00:40 PM »
However, the missing ingredient is if he knows about you while messing with your girl.  In this case, while you beat him up, you explain to him that you do not mind him screwing your wife but beat him for disrespecting the fact that he's a habitual home wrecker. 

If the world leaves me alone just because I mess with your wife on purpose then I'll still be in business for as long as I want, knowing that y'all chump of a husband can't do chit to me.

The reason why people go after people is to set the standard so that other people can think twice about going after a taken person.  Sure that it takes two to tangle but the devil needs to be held accountable as well.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Blongforever

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 08:45:20 PM »
Dude got the gist of the truth of relationship i general.  Presentation is  :D in my opinion

Offline James90

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 08:54:35 PM »
Don’t waste your time fighting for a partner that cheated on you  :idiot2:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 09:35:47 AM »
I would be more upset if no one likes my girlfriend.  makes me wonder, do i have the ugliest woman in the world?   ??? :-[

truth is, anyone can like my girlfriend without me getting mad.  a bold stranger can make his move on her and i won't trip.  only time is if she denies him access and he continues to be a pest.  a friend/acquaintance who is aware that we're a couple and still makes a move on her...well, we know how that goes, whoop a$$ time, regardless if she makes an open invitation or not

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline James90

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 09:50:34 AM »
A relationship is like an investment. You determine how and who to invest with. If parties to the relationship aren't investing but secretly making withdrawals then guess it's no one else's fault but that of the one who keeps making withdrawals and the one letting them do it. You either continue to invest in something you arent getting returns on or cash out and find somebody else to better invest with that is secure and will help you protect your invesments.

Hmmm...I need to sell my GoPro stocks soon but it’s climbing back up lol

Offline James90

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 09:51:19 AM »
ZDN that do make a lot of sense bro.

Offline James90

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 03:00:26 PM »
Yeah I know. Just messing with ya  :knuppel2:

Darksyde

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 11:52:03 PM »
However, the missing ingredient is if he knows about you while messing with your girl.  In this case, while you beat him up, you explain to him that you do not mind him screwing your wife but beat him for disrespecting the fact that he's a habitual home wrecker. 

If the world leaves me alone just because I mess with your wife on purpose then I'll still be in business for as long as I want, knowing that y'all chump of a husband can't do chit to me.

The reason why people go after people is to set the standard so that other people can think twice about going after a taken person.  Sure that it takes two to tangle but the devil needs to be held accountable as well.

And I agree with you to an extent. But sometimes that “devil” isn’t who you presume it to be because sometimes that “devil” is her. Sometimes the dude is completely oblivious that he’s even dating or talking to a married woman. It happens... Just saying... (not like I know through any personal experiences... 😝)

Blongforever

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 08:09:53 PM »
Why should you?  Unless you are a loser.

I’ve checked out some whitechics round azzws and their losers be like daek wtduck u looking g at?  I’d be like dawb fawk you!  You are not the owner of that azz! 

White dude be looking at her azz like she’s another “me luv u long time!” Ghetto but my attention is somewhere else cuz if the white/black trash is to try, they’d get a simple message from me.

Example..., when she was trying a new pair of shoes, these losers be busy checking out female shoes for their potential bed mates  :D. It’s all good though.  Check it but there’s a line.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 07:10:49 AM by Blongforever »

captian

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 02:48:20 PM »

argh!! Sorry folks..been way too long i forgot how to embed it on here. But anyway, since I can't embed it on here, I'm just gonna hi-lite what he said in this two minutes video so you don't have to click on it. Basically he said, "Why would you be upset when someone else like your partner? If your partner don't open her heart to receive them to mess up your relationship then there won't be any problems. So if someone mess up your relationship, the person to blame is your partner." That's pretty much sums it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LNRKUiXZ4Y
that's high school drama.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2017, 04:29:44 AM »
Well if your wife was cheating with your best friend, your brother (or let's just say someone who knows your marriage well enough), then you should confront them both because they both cheated on you. People can't knowingly be a party to wrecking someone's marriage and not be held accountable.   

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 12:59:01 PM »

"So if someone mess up your relationship, the person to blame is your partner"

Pretty much agree with the line above.
  Pretty much agree too that even if it was 100% your fault, you would still blame your partner.  :2funny:

Advertisements