Advertisement

Author Topic: I say man! This girl! I basically saved her car and alot of greif etc etc...  (Read 951 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
So I'm teaching her how to drive a stick.

We get to a hill, and I told her we are going to switch so I can show her what I want her to do.  Basically a hill exercise so she can find the "sweet spot" of the clutch..

Anyways.. so she pulls up the parking brakes, the car is still running, and I get out, I walk over to her, she get's out, she didn't pull up the parking brakes hard enough and the car started to roll and I was like "Oh shit!" and ran and jumped in the car as it was rolling backwards and stepped on the brakes...

I was like cheezez!!!!! 

Scary moment.  Should've just told her to turn off the car so we can leave it in gear instead.  OH wells...

But I'm glad it happens so she will understand that the parking brakes doesn't always hold up and you have to leave it in gear.

I was telling her that earlier but she was "i'm fine with it" with just the parking brakes. 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements