Advertisement

Author Topic: So basically... a 3 inch exhaust and infinity dyno will get you +30 whp...  (Read 2647 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqL_R9yBxE0

Wow...

that's all I need?

And that's on a "light" chassis too...

30 whp is enough to feel a difference..

I know most folks say they s2k dyno's at 190-200 whp...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Hitokiri

Re: So basically... a 3 inch exhaust and infinity dyno will get you +30 whp...
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 03:51:18 PM »
It's probably more the tune then anything. Even when I had my Ford Focus - just the chip tune gave it 20-30 HP and the torque to match. On my Escape I gained nearly 60 hp and 70 torque with just a tune and that's from a turbocharged engine with a larger intercooler and intake. |

The bad thing about the horsepower gain with the S2000 is that I bet you most of it is at VTEC which is way up in the RPM range. A range which you barely will hit unless you're stomping on it.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: So basically... a 3 inch exhaust and infinity dyno will get you +30 whp...
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 05:40:05 AM »
I always hit vtec...

But anyways, even if its way up there, its nice to know its there if I need it. 

We'll see what I do with it.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements