Advertisement

Author Topic: Pet owners...deal breaker for me...  (Read 2332 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Pet owners...deal breaker for me...
« on: November 15, 2017, 12:13:18 AM »
I mean....it's not even human...

I understand pets mean a lot to people but....

If someone was like.. "I got a take my cat/dog to an appointment.."

I'm like...it's not even a human.....

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Pet owners...deal breaker for me...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 07:59:25 AM »
All depends on the kind of pet you have. If you have a gifted one, the smart one then you can treat it like family. 

It is inhumane to think like this.  If surgery to fix a pet cost more than getting another pet then might as well get another puppy and start again. 

Yeah just like human relationship.  If she broken, buy another one.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 10:13:10 AM »
I'm a first time pet owner and I used to feel the same as you do.  Having a pet is wonderful - they don't argue w/ you - talk back hahahah, love you unconditionall y, keep you company so you're never alone day or night, protective, and loyal.  On the other hand, it's your responsibility to care for a breathing, living thing and your living space - meaning keep it neat and clean so when people come to the house, the odor of your pet isn't the first thing that greets them. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 06:50:00 PM »
I bet the girl will give you up for her pet.  You  might not even have what the pet has to offer her. 

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 08:39:52 AM »
Dogs are incredible animals, giving you unconditional love and affection. Most owner consider their dog as part of their family not something you can throw away. They trust their dog more than humans. I love dogs. I find girls with dogs easy to build attraction.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 11:50:41 AM »
I mean....it's not even human...

I understand pets mean a lot to people but....

If someone was like.. "I got a take my cat/dog to an appointment.."

I'm like...it's not even a human.....
Hey, some people sleep with their dogs and cats.  Share the same fleas and everything.

Blongforever

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 02:14:09 PM »
This cat lady ( former co-worker) of mine spent thousands on her cats but refused to contribute to any charitable donations/collections for the department fun funds.  I was thinking to myself...., woohhh!  Stoopee greedy White lady! 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 03:12:58 PM »
Had a Pitt bull once.  Caught parvovirus, the most evil of them all.  Vomiting n eating it back up cuz they dogs. 

Took to vet, charged me $40 for exam I payed but $300 for treatment itself.  Where can a high schooler get that kind of money?

I took it to a busy shopping mall and put a sign around it's neck saying free. 

I took off running. 

No choice and I now know one thing for sure.  If you can't afford kids, don't have them. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 01:29:51 PM »
Then today she said she has to wash her clothes and sheets comforter everyday because of hair..

I just looked at her and said "aaaaahhhh... I don't know what to say..."

She was upset she has cat hair everywhere and have to do her laundry daily... and that it's causing her electric bill to be high.

I really wanted to say "umm... get rid of your cats".

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Blongforever

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2017, 08:38:03 AM »
This former co-worker of mine has cats and dog.  She adopted a naughty dog and put the dog in the basement when she’s at work.  She set a camera in the basement and kept checking the dog through her cell phone throughout the day.  The damn dog torn everything in her basement.  She bitccched about the dog everyday but refused to give it up.  I was like (thinking to myself)..., you deserved it lady!!! :2funny:

Advertisements