Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong skin care products  (Read 6314 times)

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
Hmong skin care products
« on: November 16, 2017, 09:11:34 PM »
Have anyone tried the Hmong skincare products by zoo hlub, gaoshoua, and others? Does it really work? They always advertise their products on live fb, want to try it but kinda skeptical about it.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong skin care products
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:51:24 AM »
No and don't plan to.  I avoid skin care products made from third world countries because never know what's in the ingredients.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Jiggles

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 01:12:35 PM »
I am currently using goashoua's 10day, 3day and scrub. I love the 10day because I have dry skin and I find that only creme types of moisturizers (like the 10 day which is ever so slightly thick, but not sticky after applied and dried)work best on me. I have also seen that it has brightened my skin like it claims it would. I love it and will continue to buy it. I haven't had any problems with it. The 3day cream I use sometimes only because I don't really have pimples. I like the scrub too.

I used FO ME mask before and I liked it and it actually lightened my age spot, but I got real lazy to mask my face cus have to wait 20-30 minutes each time. I love the FO ME charcoal soap and use it everyday to wash my face. Makes me face feel and look real clean and fresh afterwards. I also tried the FO ME serum. It made my face real soft but I didn't see any other effects. I also tried it on my husband who has really oily greasy skin and he said his face didn't feel as oily the next day.

I am also currently using Ntxhi Xyooj's shampoo, facial spray, cc cream and powder. I have also tried her night repair facial cream, bust beautifully and unshadowed and I liked them all. Just a bit expensive to keep buying. Products I did not really like from her were the hair tonic spray and the body cc cream. The luminous cream and serum I did not find to do much else for me except moisturize, and for that purpose only there are cheaper alternatives. Then again I only used one set of each and she claims you must use 2-3 sets before you actually see results. Too expensive for that risk where as the night repair I see the effects the next morning.

As with everything, you must keep using to keep the results. At the moment Gaoshoua's is the most affordable and effective for me.

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 10:25:48 AM »
Thanks for the review Jiggles. I’m glad it’s working for you. I want to try the 10 day but still skeptical. Can you post pictures of before and after?

Jiggles

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 03:17:23 AM »
Thanks for the review Jiggles. I’m glad it’s working for you. I want to try the 10 day but still skeptical. Can you post pictures of before and after?

I don't have any photos. All I can say is it helped my face not look so dull and tuag tuag plus it moisturizes. I haven't seen any effects on my age spots. I'm half way through my second jar.

Jiggles

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 03:26:16 AM »
There are a lot of skeptics about oversea beauty creams, but the reason i went that route is because meskas stuff were not providing results. You just have to be very careful of who and where you buy from. For instance, don't buy a cheap version off ebay or amazon. Most likely it's fake. I buy from these Hmong sisters (and their vendors) who are the owner of their own products.

Jiggles

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 12:21:38 PM »
Hi guys/girls.

I'm still using gaoushoua's 10 day and 3 day and i'm still loving it. I used to only use the 10 day but when i started using the 3 day together with it my skin felt and looked even smoother.  I don't really have problematic skin, just some age spots. But it really does help to make my skin look brighter and more youthful. And it moisturizes very well that i can wear powder now. I used to not be able to wear powder makeup because my skin was so dry and flakey.

I am still using and will for a long long time be using Ntxhi xyooj's shampoo. It really does help my hair fall out way less than meskas shampoo. Her underarm whitening works too.  It lightened my armpits. I recommend to NOT use antiperspirant deodorant because that seemed to make my pits darker. If you must , use deodorant with no antiperspirant . The underarm whitening helped lighten my pits after it got dark from antiperspirant .

I'm no longer using FO ME charcoal soap. Nothing wrong with it....I just decided to try Ntxhi's gold soap and been using it ever since. I like it.

Sorry if my grammar is bad. I'm sleepy right now.  ;D

Offline MissKhou85

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2019, 12:19:34 PM »
I haven't try any Hmong products because they are soooooooo expensive. I tried this asian pink white/milk cream from the Hmong store or Hmong lady and I highly recommend. It really does help with blemishes and make your face smoother/lighter.

Advertisements