Advertisement

Author Topic: Thinking about sharing my PH love story, ended up marrying him  (Read 2720 times)

unmatchable

Thinking about sharing my PH love story, ended up marrying him
« on: November 18, 2017, 03:11:42 PM »
Hello friends and strangers. Wow, feels like it's been awhile. Not sure if anyone would remember me anyway (but I remember you MissKhou cuz I think we share the same birthday) but now that I'm thinking of closing my account here, I really am grateful for PH because I met my husband here 2.5 years ago. Some of my posts might've got deleted but I was hoping to capture or screenshot it just for memories, because it was pretty crazy that I broke my rule of never meeting someone online this way, but it really does happen even in PH of all places lol. People should allow themselves to be surprised, which means taking risks right? Well I was recently divorced, had no intentions of dating or remarrying of course... you know how that goes. But I decided to join PH right before I was going on vacation to San Francisco because I was looking for a blind date- nothing serious, harmless.... but who would've ever known where this would lead me- marriage. I am so blessed and happy today. Many people tell us our love story is just like a movie, so before I leave I will share my story, maybe next week but in a different post. Hope everyone here is doing well and Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy time with your family.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Thinking about sharing my PH love story, ended up marrying him
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 05:12:16 PM »
Oh man...

I definitely wanna read....

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 05:55:22 PM »
Aww, glad you found love on here.
Happy Thanksgiving, too!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 11:16:25 PM »
Oh man, I remember you now....

now that I actually read the whole post...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 11:50:55 PM »
Hello friends and strangers. Wow, feels like it's been awhile. Not sure if anyone would remember me anyway (but I remember you MissKhou cuz I think we share the same birthday) but now that I'm thinking of closing my account here, I really am grateful for PH because I met my husband here 2.5 years ago. Some of my posts might've got deleted but I was hoping to capture or screenshot it just for memories, because it was pretty crazy that I broke my rule of never meeting someone online this way, but it really does happen even in PH of all places lol. People should allow themselves to be surprised, which means taking risks right? Well I was recently divorced, had no intentions of dating or remarrying of course... you know how that goes. But I decided to join PH right before I was going on vacation to San Francisco because I was looking for a blind date- nothing serious, harmless.... but who would've ever known where this would lead me- marriage. I am so blessed and happy today. Many people tell us our love story is just like a movie, so before I leave I will share my story, maybe next week but in a different post. Hope everyone here is doing well and Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy time with your family.

Congrats! O0

The basic concept regarding relationship is not so much about 'HOW' you meet but 'WHO' you meet...

Offline nraug_hmoob

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 06:34:18 PM »

In today's age, you can meet anyone anywhere. You could meet someone online with better intentions than someone who you hope to cross paths with in real life. It all depends on the two person.  But, my personal congrats.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 08:20:33 PM »
I remembered something about your case.  That is if I'm not mistaken.  You or he posted up a solicitation thread n it went from there. 

The beautiful thing about the story is that it was unexpected.  That is what so beautiful about it.  I have talked about this before like when I was living in an apartment complex and one day I happens to go and check the mail but I found her instead. 

pH hook ups that goes the distance is not all too uncommon.  The creator of this site n his beautiful bao.   Meet at the pH picnic years ago n got married.  Insurance girl n some dude went on a pH date n got married.  Many more that I just forgot. 

It can be had and it can be done.  I call it digital pimping and it isn't all that hard either.  I used to be notorious in this field when the net was new.  We were on dial up net with aol.  Only thing good with it is to chat with strangers.  Asl was the common lingo which stands for age sex location?   My answer was always age = legal. Sex = sure.. location = my place. 

Everything got an upgrade and this homie don't want to play that no more.  I just don't want to be placed in an Internet love scheme where it can consume me.  Been there done that.  I woke up one day and saw what I was doing and did not like it.  Date every week n sex was dangerous.  I know how to play that card and I can play it good but what would that make of me?  I don't want to be that predator. 

When I hear of you guys successful stories, in happy for you and it brings back my own account when I first started.  It is exciting for those who are new to it.  Nothing online excites me anymore.  I'm now a real time, real life dater.  Hell, I'm still shy when someone in the real be asking how we pH folks met.  It's that stupid I know. 

I want to hear the details to her story and see who this digital pimp that caught you by hello. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 05:16:37 PM »
anything is possible.  I met many PH people and they are just like me. 

It's no different than meeting people at the bar.  jeffrey damer met many of his victims at the bars.  It's all about taking risks. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 09:38:47 AM »
I'm genuinely happy that you found someone special from such a dark hole on the internet (heehee, sorry PH). When you have time, please write your story. It's not often that we see good things here. Wishing you both the best!

It's no darker than finding people other ways...As I've said, it's not how but who...that really matters...

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 11:54:12 AM »
Do share your story when you get a chance! I’m happy for you that you found love on PH.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 12:00:51 PM »
I'm still waiting for that I found you but you belong to someone else story.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

unmatchable

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 01:00:51 PM »
Thank you everyone, wish you all to find love as well!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 09:27:43 AM »
I'm still waiting for that I found you but you belong to someone else story.
:2funny: :2funny: lotsa guys here be telling that story.

Advertisements