Advertisement

Author Topic: Justice LEague.....It was ok...  (Read 1998 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Justice LEague.....It was ok...
« on: November 19, 2017, 03:10:21 PM »
So yeah...

It didn't feel polished at all..

It just didn't flow well in my opinion...

I dont think the movie developped well....

DC movies just dont compare to Marvel movies unfortunately. ...

ONly the dark Knight movies were good...

I mean yeah this movie was ok.. but I enjoyed Thor Ragnorak more...

But out of all the the superheroe's.. minus superman, the only one real bad ass was wonderwoman...

And they should've gave aquaman a better personality?  and with an accent?  He just sounded toooooo "MTV"....He needed better dialogue...

Oh yeah... the movie didn't have much dialogue...

I give it 3 outta 5 stars...

The made the flash tooo gooooofey....

The movie had it's funnie parts... but yeah... it was just only slightly better than superman vs batman...

and!  batman was not in character at all...

this was like the worst rendintion of batman personality wise...

IT was like... the movie tried to be serious.. but they were all acting a bit too corny so it threw the balance off....

and all the character's personality didn't match the mood of the movie well...

Superman was too serious... batman was trying to be serious but then ended up being not serious... aquaman was trying to be serious but he was more like an MTV character....  the flash was just too goofey... wonderwoman was... too classy?    it all just didn't mesh well...

The characters just didn't mesh well...

There was too much happening I think.... 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Justice LEague.....It was ok...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 03:16:26 PM »
OH and...

Wonderwoman is a hottie...

She got some long legs...

and they kept doing shots of her small butt...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 10:24:56 PM »
wasnt the best nor wasnt the worst its a lot better than BVS if i had to recommend what movie to watch first between this movie and thor 3 i said go with thor 3

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 08:20:12 PM »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:43:59 PM by Rebel »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 09:30:25 AM »
Oh, I forgot to add...

I was really sad when I saw all those amazonian's being killed...

I mean stop killing pretty hot girls!!!!

Cheezez!!!!

vangsean

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 03:27:23 PM »
I know I'm late on this thread, but I enjoyed it for what it is. I'd put it just a tad bit above average. There were some parts that were eh to me, and there were some parts that I really liked. Here are my two cents:

The eh parts:

The story and villain could've been much better in my opinion. The concept of the story is there. It just needs to be better executed. As for Steppenwolf, they made him too weak. He looked powerful when he first arrived on Themyscira. And when Diana told Bruce about their history with Steppenwolf, he seemed powerful. But as time went on, he began to look weak. I just felt he wasn't as big as a threat as he should be. I really hope they make Darkseid powerful and not just some weak villain later on. Because he's supposed to be the ultimate baddie to the Justice League. Much like Thanos is the ultimate baddie to The Avengers. Villains are just as important as the main characters.

At times, the editing were a bit choppy too. But I guess that's because WB trimmed the film to an hour. Zack Snyder's version was at least two hours and a half. So I get why some parts were choppy. Out of curiosity though, I do want to see Snyder's version just for the hell of it. So I hope Snyder's version comes out on DVD as an option.

In some scenes, the CGI looked a bit weird too me. Especially with the ending scene with the vines coming out of the ground. CGI needed some more work, but it's still better than those cheesy, amateur CGI on YouTube. 

As far as music/scores go, it was okay. Nothing too memorable and epic compared to Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL. Glad we got to hear the old Superman and Batman theme. But I wish Danny Elfman modernized it even though his style of scoring is outdated. I wanted to hear more of Zimmer's Man of Steel theme whenever Superman appeared on screen though. Otherwise, Elfman's scores for JL were okay. His style of scores were too cartoony and outdated in my opinion. For me, Zimmer's and Junkie XL's style of scoring fits better in the DC cinematic universe.

Other than that, those were the only things that were eh to me.

Parts I liked:

There were a lot of cool moments in the film. But I won't be going through all of them just to make this shorter. I'll do the ones I liked best.

I really loved the interactions between the superheroes. It was like seeing the Avengers members getting together again. Only this time, it's the Justice League. Many didn't like their personality and how they were portrayed, but I didn't find a problem with it. I thought they portrayed the JL members well. I mean it wasn't perfect, but I personally was okay with it.

Some of the visuals and actions scenes were amazing. The one I liked best was when Superman was versing all of the JL members. That was probably my favorite moment out of the whole film. I think the Superman scenes were the ones I like best. Glad he's the Superman we all know and love when he became himself.

I also like the scenes between Bruce and Alfred. Although those scenes weren't much, I do love the dialogue and interaction they had between the both of them. Just something about their duo on screen makes me love both of those characters. Ben Affleck is probably the most comic-book accurate Bruce/Batman on screen I've seen so far in my opinion. And Jeremy Irons is a perfect choice for Alfred even though his looks differs from the comics. Also, J.K. Simmons as Jim Gordon is pure gold! Perfect casting there for the role of Jim Gordon. Can't wait to see more of J.K in the Batman standalone film.

The two post-credit scenes were great! Flash and Superman racing each other was a fun moment. I like Superman, and he may be fast, but Flash wins easily. He's the fastest man alive for a reason. Superman might take the lead since Flash is still a noob. That's the only advantage Superman has for now. But once Flash learns how to control his speed/power more, and use the speedforce, he'll outrace Superman easily. Now...how about that Deathstroke and Lex Luthor scene!? That post-credit scene was great as well. I cannot wait to see Lex's league of members too. Hopefully it's good.

All in all, I enjoyed the movie for what it is. It wasn't perfect, but I was entertained. Man of Steel is still my number one favorite DC film. I don't get why people say it's a bad movie. I loved it. The DC cinematic universe is having issues for now, but I hope we get to see the rise of DC cinematic universe. DC has great characters and story arcs. Just hope they execute it better from now on. Anyway, those are my two-cents on JL. Sorry for my long review. Lol

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 03:32:20 PM by vangsean »

Like this post: +1

Advertisements