Advertisement

Author Topic: Looking for my soulmate  (Read 9850 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for my soulmate
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 04:30:57 AM »
Man!!!

You know what?  If yalls wanna find your soul mate u gotta work out!!!

Dressince nice..

Put your best foot out!

And..what is liberal views?!?!

Man I have no idea what all that means..

Am I a liberal?

What's the opposite of liberal!?!?

Man!  If I only knew.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2019, 11:52:51 PM »
My number is still xxx-xxx-xxxx.  Call me.   ;D ;D

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 11:29:40 PM »
Here's a little info on myself:
- I'm weird
- I'm nerdy
- I like coffee
- I like intellectuals
- I am not religious
- I have liberal views
- I don't have time for games
- My ideal date is sitting next to a cozy fire debating over current politics or a book or something of mutual interest.

If you are in need of a meeting of the souls, aka, a non-bullsh!*, real conversation, give me a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx.   O0

I'm still in the market and looking too. Being old and tied down to work, I really don't have many opportunities to meet people. I guess we both have some similarities except for the book thing. I prefer moving motion pictures over books. ;D It's always good to spend some quality time with someone special, whether it's just sitting next to each other gazing into each others eyes, eating drinking, or enjoying a movie together.

Like this post: +1

Offline tubnkeegyogkuv

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2020, 02:11:00 PM »
It might be awhile but oh well.....

Any luck with the soul mate potentials?? If so, any tips on how to and where to start??  ;D ;D

I'm would like one too but maybe start with potential friendship first. LMAO!!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2020, 06:15:53 PM »
Whichever chick is hot could be a soulmate to all the guys.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2020, 11:50:35 PM »
 :D ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2020, 12:32:57 AM »
It might be awhile but oh well.....

Any luck with the soul mate potentials?? If so, any tips on how to and where to start??  ;D ;D

I'm would like one too but maybe start with potential friendship first. LMAO!!

Just put yourself out there, keep an open mind, and be willing to take some risks and engage in genuine conversations with females (assuming you're a male).  Also, learn to filter out the ones that you know will not be a good fit for you based on the vibe they give off and how well you jive with them.  Also, looks isn't everything. If you meet them in person and you guys have a real, genuine connection, the attraction will naturally come.  People's personalities, intellect, cleanliness, how they carry themselves often can win you over even though they may not be a model sometimes. So, like I said, keep an open mind. Don't discount people based solely on looks.  I mean, you have to see yourself being able to kiss them, but don't expect them to be a perfect model.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 12:35:42 AM by lilly »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2020, 12:27:59 PM »
I can say....there's many people in the world, all kind of people...ugly, beautiful, tall short, fat, skinny, intelligent,  and all those reasons listed or criteria etc...and they're not hard to find

But finding genuine love is very difficult indeed.  Finding that someone that loves you for you...genuinel y loves you is hard.

But one should never stop searching or looking for such love because in time you may find it and do not settle for less than that too..

Yes we live in a world where people believe in it less and less or think genuine love no longer exist anymore... but  when you come across another soul who sees as you do..hold on to that person...

and life will be beautiful. 

Good luck to you folks looking for love and may all of you find it. 

Like this post: +1
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2020, 02:00:07 AM »
I can say....there's many people in the world, all kind of people...ugly, beautiful, tall short, fat, skinny, intelligent,  and all those reasons listed or criteria etc...and they're not hard to find

But finding genuine love is very difficult indeed.  Finding that someone that loves you for you...genuinel y loves you is hard.

But one should never stop searching or looking for such love because in time you may find it and do not settle for less than that too..

Yes we live in a world where people believe in it less and less or think genuine love no longer exist anymore... but  when you come across another soul who sees as you do..hold on to that person...

and life will be beautiful. 

Good luck to you folks looking for love and may all of you find it.

I so agree.  It could take a long time to find genuine love but when you do, it's the most wonderful thing in the world.  I hope everyone finds it, too.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2020, 03:17:47 AM »
Just letting you know, 2.5 years later

Like wow.  I like to reread what I wrote and a double wow, who the hell was that person?

Anyways, here we are again, 2.5 years later and I'm not too sure about this soulmate issue anymore. 

It doesn't come when we are expecting it but let not that door be closed either.  Here's to another 2 years update. .

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline tubnkeegyogkuv

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2020, 02:59:41 PM »
Just put yourself out there, keep an open mind, and be willing to take some risks and engage in genuine conversations with females (assuming you're a male).  Also, learn to filter out the ones that you know will not be a good fit for you based on the vibe they give off and how well you jive with them.  Also, looks isn't everything. If you meet them in person and you guys have a real, genuine connection, the attraction will naturally come.  People's personalities, intellect, cleanliness, how they carry themselves often can win you over even though they may not be a model sometimes. So, like I said, keep an open mind. Don't discount people based solely on looks.  I mean, you have to see yourself being able to kiss them, but don't expect them to be a perfect model.

Thank you!! Will definitely take those into considerations  O0 O0

LMAO!! By the way, i'm a female  ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2020, 03:06:29 PM »
Thank you!! Will definitely take those into considerations  O0 O0

LMAO!! By the way, i'm a female  ;D ;D

Seeing two girls.. is A-OK in my book as well.. ;) ;D

Offline MissKhou85

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2020, 01:42:50 AM »
Finding a soul mate is not easy because it takes both to compromise. The first step  is to get out there and start talking to someone. I know it’s hard especially since we’re older and been through more that we tend to look for red flags in people and make assumptions as to what if they’re like this and that. Well, finding your soulmate in PH is impossible because everyone is so secretive. I say why don’t you start with Facebook dating group.

I’m no expert in the dating field but I do know something. Girl, it all comes down to confidence. Guys don’t care if you’re old, young, fat or skinny. There will be someone out there for you who’ll like you as a whole. Communication is key because I experimented myself on Facebook dating groups. 😂 With that being said, go ahead and put yourself out there. Guys, young and old are attractive to confident woman who loves themselves. Be happy/positive and your happiness will shine through.

I used to have low self confidence thinking nobody will want me because I’m fat. Well, in PH, most of the guys on here are small minded and picky. The person who really see through sizes and didn’t judge was theking. The reasons a lot of women catfish on here is because of the high expectations. Well, girl, even I was embarrassed of myself because I wasn’t a size 2-3 like many other women on here. That all changed when theking and I commented on his post. He made me realized I’m beautiful the size I am. My advice is, you must feel comfortable in your own skin before you start dating or else you’ll put yourself down and back out when it comes to meeting the guy in person.

There are plenty of guys, young and old that are  single and ready to mingle. All it takes is a hello from you. Not to brag but even after leaving my ex’s of 12 years, I still have guys on my Facebook waiting for me.  ;D Be confident and open yourself up. Leave your past behind and move on brbaude you deserved to be love and cherished like a queen. Yes, you got that right.

Advertisements