Advertisement

Author Topic: Crypto currency exchanage  (Read 9076 times)

Homer

Crypto currency exchanage
« on: November 27, 2017, 02:03:13 AM »
Which one of you guys was smart enough to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or other crypto coins?

Unfortunately, it wasn't me. I heard about Bitcoin a few years ago, but never took it seriously. Today 1 bitcoin is worth $9600 dollars and still climbing.

Should have about a few hundred of them when there were just a few bucks. Missed out on that train for sure!

Still, bitcoin is predicted to reach 50k - 500k within a few years. Even at 10k, it's still a cheap if you have a few large bills laying around.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Crypto currency exchanage
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 11:38:01 AM »
I was reading up on it back in 2010 and thought about buying some in 2011, but decided it was too risky plus the setup for a wallet was too difficult at the time, so I didn't go for it.  Now I'm still regretting the decision to be lazy.  Could've been a multimillionai re had I invested $100 in 2010 or $500 in 2011 like I wanted to do.  Instead, I just have to regret another missed opportunity.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 03:40:08 AM »
You say 9600 and no more than a week times later, she is at 14945 right now.

I too had investing power to try but I thought it would not go anywhere.  I did not want to invest in blood money as crooks n drug dealers are buying n trading with this invisible currency. 

Them wrinklevos brothers, yes the same twin that sued Facebook for stealing their Facebook idea and won 65 or so million dollars from the lawsuit, took 11 million of that n invested in Bitcoin when she was in the $150 range.  They are now billionaire. 

Here is the thing I've learned.  You want to be rich through investment?  You have to follow the big boys who have the big money.  If they become billionaire, for following them, you will be a millionare.  The logic is that simple.  Let them uses their big bucks for research and you just piggy back with them for the win. 

I remembered a story back from n them days that someone bought pizza with their Bitcoin. 

The other big player with a billionaire wallet is the mysterious Japanese guy who some would consider as the father of Bitcoin.  It makes sense cuz the dude can just print money or currency at will. 

There is still room for Bitcoin.  Expensive now but I would buy now n sell in 2020 which is just a few years from now.  Analyst have it at 5x your money but my cousin who parked all of his money on it says that she will hit 1 million in 2020.  That is if the big block don't sell off or government interference.  Bitcoin is more valuable than gold?  That is just stupid. 

Will follow them big boys n their play.  They buy I buy.  They dump I dump sooner. 

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:43:23 AM by DuMa »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 03:45:51 PM »
It's just starting to gain national attention so there's plenty more room to grow.  The more it becomes mainstream, the more expensive it will be.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 06:44:11 PM »
my cousin invested in it awhile back now hes vacationing in thailand right now, he decided to stay another week or 2 because his investment went up again wish i knew what bitcoin was

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 12:51:50 PM »
i got in at $2,200. all i can say is its the quickest money i've made.

Like this post: +1

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 01:11:31 PM »
Value keeps going up as more companies and more people adopt it as a method of payment.  I think it'll keep going up until it's established as a mainstream currency. So for now, it's still a great investment.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2017, 06:12:07 AM »
Well, if we mad our own currency.....

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2017, 06:12:28 AM »
Like in prison...

IT'S CIGARETTES. ..ETC ETC

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 04:05:48 PM »
Which one of you guys was smart enough to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or other crypto coins?

Unfortunately, it wasn't me. I heard about Bitcoin a few years ago, but never took it seriously. Today 1 bitcoin is worth $9600 dollars and still climbing.

Should have about a few hundred of them when there were just a few bucks. Missed out on that train for sure!

Still, bitcoin is predicted to reach 50k - 500k within a few years. Even at 10k, it's still a cheap if you have a few large bills laying around.

Someone will eventually hack the thing and all will be worthless...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 11:23:55 AM »
Someone will eventually hack the thing and all will be worthless...
Hey, if fox news didn't say that, then it isn't true.  ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 11:41:28 AM »
Heard another exchange is turning them down saying BTC has no future. 

It's fake money that has body but is only worth as much as the people are willing to make it.

Sort of like the idea of a god.  You bank on God for long term.  You don't because you are still atheist against the concept of a Bitcoin. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2018, 12:12:25 PM »
It's like putting your money in your bank, they give you a statement that says you have $$$ in your account.  Do you chose to believe the statement or not?  If you do, then it's real.  If you don't then it's just a line on a piece of paper that doesn't have any real value either.

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2018, 09:36:34 AM »
You have tangible pieces of paper that represents the money - that is accepted worldwide.  Also they are federally insured.  Not bitcoin.

If you don't have a computer, which many 3rd world country don't, how do they buy, spend, etc, bitcoins?

I made you read this.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2018, 12:16:28 PM »
Yes, banks have paper that is accepted worldwide (as long as the bank is trusted in that country). Bitcoin is trusted on the worldwide web.  O0

Advertisements