Advertisement

Author Topic: Crypto currency exchanage  (Read 9071 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Crypto currency exchanage
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 12:33:17 PM »
Buffet does not invest in BTC.  He say it will crash hard.

Btc is invisible fake currency.  It only worth to those  who do have the currency which is what now?  21 millions total?

While BTC goes down etherum goes up.  A world where 21 millions coins available and not 21 millions people have them and yet, it goes flying more than the usd dollars that is acceptable to 6 billions people on this planet. 

Makes no sense to me but makes sense to ride the hype n remember to get out.  Reminds me of them penny stocks.  The company is fake, has no employee, no actually office n not fda approval product but because of speculation, she flys.  Remember to dump BTC.  Don't get caught holding the bag. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 11:41:39 AM »
Duma,

Here is $100 in bitcoin (cryptocurrency should be able to recognize this transfer as this is what cryptocurrency is all about, money exchange via intraweb).  go buy yourself a beer and pho!  all i want is $20 in real money, you can keep the rest. 

thanks in advance.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 12:16:23 PM »
Btc dropped even further as south Korea is banning BTC in their country. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 12:19:12 PM »
Duma,

Here is $100 in bitcoin (cryptocurrency should be able to recognize this transfer as this is what cryptocurrency is all about, money exchange via intraweb).  go buy yourself a beer and pho!  all i want is $20 in real money, you can keep the rest. 

thanks in advance.

Oh thank you kind sir, I never gotten a free biatchCoin before.

What will be left is used condom, my azz hair and a tic tac as refund n receipt for you.  It will worth $20 hoeCoin by next year for you.

Like this post: +1

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2018, 01:40:13 PM »
Oh thank you kind sir, I never gotten a free biatchCoin before.

What will be left is used condom, my azz hair and a tic tac as refund n receipt for you.  It will worth $20 hoeCoin by next year for you.
:2funny: :2funny:  no need to thank me.  i'll just exchange that for fees provided by pH.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2018, 12:07:48 PM »
Buffet does not invest in BTC.  He say it will crash hard.

Btc is invisible fake currency.  It only worth to those  who do have the currency which is what now?  21 millions total?

While BTC goes down etherum goes up.  A world where 21 millions coins available and not 21 millions people have them and yet, it goes flying more than the usd dollars that is acceptable to 6 billions people on this planet. 

Makes no sense to me but makes sense to ride the hype n remember to get out.  Reminds me of them penny stocks.  The company is fake, has no employee, no actually office n not fda approval product but because of speculation, she flys.  Remember to dump BTC.  Don't get caught holding the bag.
I don't think it'll crash hard.  I think eventually we will settle on a crypto currency that everyone respects and trusts.  That'll be the one that everyone will eventually turn to in the future.  It will eventually obsolete paper currency as we know it.  That's just a matter of time.  The real reason people are investing in these currencies is that they're trying to get in on everything so that when we do settle on one, they'll have gotten in early.  BTC is on top of the list because it was the original and so it's got more people demanding it.  If someone can come up with one that's better and can make it a more trusted source, people will jump to it as a replacement for bitcoin.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2018, 04:27:52 AM »
Cryptocurrenci es are great for people who want to make purchases without big brother tracking their every transaction. However, what isn't being said about digital money like Bitcoin is that not a whole lot of places are accepting it as a form of payment yet. So unless you complete all your shopping needs on Overstock.com, then think of it only as an investment in the same way you think of stocks. In addition, even if you were to try and cash out your Bitcoins today, you'd have to sell it to a buyer. That means somebody would have to agree to buy your coins with real cash. Not too sure somebody is willing to pay you $11,799 for 1 coin as of 5 minutes ago. Maybe you'll get multiple buyers who are willing to wire you money.

The good news is that you don't have to pay that much to have skin in the game. Set up a coin wallet and select method of payment. Enter amount.

Bingo-Bango, you now own a fraction of a bitcoin!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2018, 04:30:05 AM »
Imagine though that at this rate, you can buy a luxury ($30k+) item for less than 3-4 bitcoins. However, if you had bought them at less than $20, you would have only really paid $60-80 in USD.

Poor me. I bought something rather standard when the coins weren't that high yet. But now at this value it's like I overpaid. :-X :'(

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 04:32:37 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2018, 12:51:41 PM »
No tax, no crypto...that's about it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2018, 05:14:04 PM »
Here is what people do.  Max out their credit card and buy today.  What is interest rate on credit card?  20% on the higher end?  Who cares. 

Hold for a month n sell all.  Pay back credit card creditors n keep the profit for yourself. 

Rinse n repeat if you feeling lucky.  Sounds like gambling where your credit card or loaner is a loan shark?  No wonder some country is banning it.  More to follow. 

We have seen it before.  People taking out credit cards loans for investment that pays you a higher dividend than the interest rate.  Yep, domino effect so would that fawk up with a part of the economy?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2018, 08:29:15 PM »
You mean like people who pay off student loans with credit cards and then file Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?

I have a former Thai co-worker who filed Ch 7 with her then Chinese boyfriend. They lost the house, the cars, and even their cleaning business. Their relationship eventually ended right afterwards when his mom set him up in an arranged marriage with a Chinese girl from overseas. My co-worker needed to find her own place. She was surprised that she got a good home loan a little over a year after the bankruptcy. She thought it took 7 years.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2018, 08:15:34 AM »
Value keeps going up as more companies and more people adopt it as a method of payment.  I think it'll keep going up until it's established as a mainstream currency. So for now, it's still a great investment.

yax,

do you know it takes up to 30 minutues,
sometimes even longer
for your bitcoin payment to go through when making a purchase
that's a long time, waiting in line

YMMV

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements