Advertisement

Author Topic: Wow, this issue is still so rampant..Sold my truck due to my baby and bought  (Read 3065 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +726
    • View Profile
... a bigger truck recently.

I advertised my single cab Tacoma for sale because of my baby and a couple of the potential buyers actually asked me if I can lie about the price on the Title so it'll save them some money and I just flat out told them, that's tax fraud and although the chance of getting caught is slim, my common sense moral won't allow me to do that.

Then when it's time to buy the bigger access cab Tacoma, the seller offer to lie on the Title to save me some money...I'm like no thanks, gotta do what's right...a fraud is still a fraud...

Some just don't care due selfishness or have really poor judgment by not even considering the potential consequences.. ..Yes, the chance of enforcing is slim but morals should step in regardless...

That's just how it is with some I suppose...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +329
    • View Profile
Are you bragging or just trying to feed us a bunch of bull and expecting us to believe you?  ;D

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +294
    • View Profile
Try the 2018 gmc terrain suv.   Mpg is even or better than a Camry. 

Starting prices 25k base model n can be had for the lower 20s. 

Great suv for a family.  I might get it just in case I marry Hmong n pop baby fast.

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +121
    • View Profile
it's not so much that the god must be crazy but i guess you are, too!  :idiot2: :idiot2:
this isn't so much about you having common sense or morals/integrity...but you being greedy.  people cheat the tax system all the time and some get away with thousands and even millions...but you wouldn't do it for a penny! 

I sold my car for $4500 and said it was gift.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +130
    • View Profile
to strangers, full price.  to family or friends that I know well, sure i'll say the car/truck is less just for that purpose. 

Offline winerice

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +54
    • View Profile
Don't know what  you're getting at it bro. As far as i know we are paying enough tax already. You gonna work around the system.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +329
    • View Profile
My snap relatives thank you kindly sir.  Your contribution to their SNAP check will be used appropriately.

Offline one-tai

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile

Some just don't care due selfishness or have really poor judgment by not even considering the potential consequences.. ..Yes, the chance of enforcing is slim but morals should step in regardless...

That's just how it is with some I suppose...

I have no issue with your stance, however, it's when you start calling others who don't share your same view(s) as, "selfishness or have really poor judgement" that makes you an IDIOT!  :2funny:

Offline one-tai

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
But that shouldn't come to you as a surprise because the vast majority of members in here (not all) think you're an IDIOT anyway!  ;D

Offline flint-rod

• Respect: +117
    • View Profile
nice... what year...? i have this personally philosophy when it comes to the #1 highest resell vehicle... buy it brand new... and you should have considered the double cab... that'll fit a family of 5... 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Are you bragging or just trying to feed us a bunch of bull and expecting us to believe you?  ;D

I don't expect you to believe me as you rather foam and cycle your ignorance.. ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I have no issue with your stance, however, it's when you start calling others who don't share your same view(s) as, "selfishness or have really poor judgement" that makes you an IDIOT!  :2funny:

Said the "IDIOT" that cried to the mods and admins for not getting the last word  ;D

What an "IDIOT"!!! ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
But that shouldn't come to you as a surprise because the vast majority of members in here (not all) think you're an IDIOT anyway!  ;D

Let's see, prove your "majority" claim otherwise you will make yourself more of an "IDIOT" than you already are... ;D

You'll probably cried and tuck and run again...not that it's a "surprise"...when it comes to the handful of members of the narrow minded ignorant clique.  What an "IDIOT"!!!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Don't know what  you're getting at it bro. As far as i know we are paying enough tax already. You gonna work around the system.

Do the right thing and that paying for the tax you owe...can't afford the tax, don't buy, simple as that...or get something you can afford..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
nice... what year...? i have this personally philosophy when it comes to the #1 highest resell vehicle... buy it brand new... and you should have considered the double cab... that'll fit a family of 5...

2005, and the access cab is plenty room for a family of 3. Plus, I like the look more, looks more like a truck. The double cab looks more like a car to me.

With that said, finding a used access or double cab 4x4 V6 with a 6-Speed manual drive was not an easy task as there's just not many to go around...

Advertisements