Advertisement

Author Topic: Popskill ny party in SF 2017 Dec 29 -31 with the hmong  (Read 6909 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Popskill ny party in SF 2017 Dec 29 -31 with the hmong
« on: December 06, 2017, 03:41:10 AM »
More n more hmongs are into jumping jacks music.  Good for them and welcome aboard.  If they into hip hop only, they most likely the ghetto Hmong.

My new rave Hmong family from northern California is deep.  Every events, it seems like the group is growing. 

This new years party festival will be 3 days like edc but in San Francisco and you can buy day passes.  Best day is Saturday as the headline is legit for trance lover.  Cosmic gate, Andrew Bayer, g&d, ferry corsten... Like OMG, og DJs...

$50 plus fees is cheap for a so called new years Eve party to ring out of 2017 in style.  Go go go...

https://m.facebook.com/events/156617474926533

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Popskill ny party in SF 2017 Dec 29 -31 with the hmong
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 08:11:14 AM »
$50 to make you hollar!?  isn't that rolling into deep?  that's like meeting ms.molly and mary wanna, at the same time!  i hope you don't go jumping jack-off the golden gate bridge!   O0

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 08:38:02 AM »
$50 to make you hollar!?  isn't that rolling into deep?  that's like meeting ms.molly and mary wanna, at the same time!  i hope you don't go jumping jack-off the golden gate bridge!   O0

Oh so sorry.  It said there in little print that if you are from the Midwest n disturb to the fawked up membrane then you are not allow to attend.   

Only the good vibes hmongs are welcomed.  All the negative hmongs from your sides of the family are exempt from attending.  They don't want to fill up the SF mental ward with any unnecessary noises.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 09:38:36 AM »
Oh so sorry.  It said there in little print that if you are from the Midwest n disturb to the fawked up membrane then you are not allow to attend.   

Only the good vibes hmongs are welcomed.  All the negative hmongs from your sides of the family are exempt from attending.  They don't want to fill up the SF mental ward with any unnecessary noises.
even if you buy me a ticket, i wouldn't cum!  for $50, you should use it to achieve your new year's resolution you've set at the beginning of the year to get laid by a chinese hooker before the clock strikes 12.  i got a better party to go to and won't be doing jumping jacks but salavan until dawn.   O0 ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 09:46:15 AM »
even if you buy me a ticket, i wouldn't cum!  for $50, you should use it to achieve your new year's resolution you've set at the beginning of the year to get laid by a chinese hooker before the clock strikes 12.  i got a better party to go to and won't be doing jumping jacks but salavan until dawn.   O0 ;D

I'd buy you a ticket to San Quintin so you can check out the homies.  Don't do jumping jacks there or they quick to rape the slow who dances to salavan.  It makes bubba salivate. 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 09:56:06 AM »
I'd buy you a ticket to San Quintin so you can check out the homies.  Don't do jumping jacks there or they quick to rape the slow who dances to salavan.  It makes bubba salivate.
you don't need a ticket to san quintin, i'll pay you the $50 to deliver a package via your butthole to a few of my homies, there.  just let them know zdn sent you, they'll treat you like a queen.  O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 10:50:36 AM »
you don't need a ticket to san quintin, i'll pay you the $50 to deliver a package via your butthole to a few of my homies, there.  just let them know zdn sent you, they'll treat you like a queen.  O0

Zdn the former prison biatch with experiences sent me.  Ok we got the picture. 

Advertisements