Advertisement

Author Topic: Would you date a stripper?  (Read 225 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +314
    • View Profile
Would you date a stripper?
« on: December 06, 2017, 04:01:13 PM »
I had a friend who told me that when he was 17, he lived with a stripper for 2 years. She was 21 at the time.   Also worked with a guy who openly claimed to be dating a stripper. 

I was thinking, it sounds cool but then... the thought of men drooling over her naked body every night and paying her to spread them in front of his face just won't sit well with me.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +236
    • View Profile
Re: Would you date a stripper?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 04:16:48 PM »
My azn ex roommate that I used to live with during my college years were promiscuous.  New guy new week and sex was loud from her.  I had no problem with it.  We even sat n watch dragon Ball z while she in barely there pj. 

I guess you can say I'm disturbed now.  Sex doesn't taboo me anymore.  I'm still human cuz I would put a bullet to the fawker who kidnap people n rape them.  I hate sick fawks. 

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +680
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 06:36:27 PM »
I had a friend who told me that when he was 17, he lived with a stripper for 2 years. She was 21 at the time.   Also worked with a guy who openly claimed to be dating a stripper. 

I was thinking, it sounds cool but then... the thought of men drooling over her naked body every night and paying her to spread them in front of his face just won't sit well with me.

Depends as the person's character carries more weight than his/her job title...Just look at some of the clean cut suit wearing pretend to be good member of society fakes that got caught for their deeds over the years...And yes, some even claimed to be devoted Christians and such...Not wise to be narrow minded...

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 08:59:42 AM »
i would not date a woman if she is not stripper quality!  good looks, sexy body, unlimited income and can't dance...just to name a few.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 09:10:12 AM »
i would not date a woman if she is not stripper quality!  good looks, sexy body, unlimited income and can't dance...just to name a few.
I wouldn't go that far.  I've seen some pretty nasty looking strippers before.  :2funny:

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 09:53:31 AM »
I wouldn't go that far.  I've seen some pretty nasty looking strippers before.  :2funny:
AOZ needs to let you go out to the strip clubs more often...to places where you would pay for lap dances, not where you'd get it for free.  ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 11:58:29 AM »
AOZ needs to let you go out to the strip clubs more often...to places where you would pay for lap dances, not where you'd get it for free.  ;D
No need to go anywhere when they don't even compare to what you got at home.

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 12:03:27 PM »
No need to go anywhere when they don't even compare to what you got at home.
duma would say, you should go out, get hot and horny just to come back and give it to your woman.

Offline highway

• Jr. Poster
  • land of the pines
  • Respect: +94
    • View Profile
    • Kiva
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 12:26:46 PM »
Typical chauvinist male response who fail to understand that women are their own beings, not here just simply for the desire of and for men. This kind of attitude marginalizes the plight of women's rights, human rights, equal rights --see your latest news feed about sexual harassment. Maybe the question you should be asking is, would a stripper date me?

What are you going to ask next: Are you for or against the husband stitch?  ::)

Like this post: +2

live simply so others may simply live
go vegan

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 12:36:47 PM »
duma would say, you should go out, get hot and horny just to come back and give it to your woman.

Now now,, don't put words in people's mouth.  If that's the case, words go into his mouth and a dildo pickle into yours.

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 12:39:01 PM »
Typical chauvinist male response who fail to understand that women are their own beings, not here just simply for the desire of and for men. This kind of attitude marginalizes the plight of women's rights, human rights, equal rights --see your latest news feed about sexual harassment. Maybe the question you should be asking is, would a stripper date me?

Well what kind of men say hey I got money, I will buy your silence.  Everyone has a price, including you.

Can I get a date?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 02:25:27 PM »

heh.. good luck finding a man that will let you walk around naked for other men to watch.  On the other side of the coin, you're saying you're okay with your man walking around nude infront of a bunch of horny women? 

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 02:57:59 PM »
heh.. good luck finding a man that will let you walk around naked for other men to watch.  On the other side of the coin, you're saying you're okay with your man walking around nude infront of a bunch of horny women?
i hope she finds me, cause I like to have my women with the least amount of clothes on and i don't mind duma watching.  :P ;D

i also hope she's okay with me, not necessary naked but with an elephant trunk thong on! 

Advertisements