Advertisement

Author Topic: I can see why Asians are 3x as likely  (Read 228 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +680
    • View Profile
I can see why Asians are 3x as likely
« on: December 07, 2017, 02:25:24 AM »
Which is why I encouraged Asians to speak up and stand up when they are being violated or targeted. Personally, when a White person tells me, "go back to where you came from", my usual response is "you first"..Get on that May Flower and go back you boat people... ;D

If you see discrimination at your work place, speak up...What's worst is going on Internet forums/message board and whine about it but you didn't do anything about it when you could have...:

Looking at the split according to immigration status, we found that nonimmigrant Asian-Americans are more than three times as likely to say they've experienced violence because they are Asian and more than twice as likely to say they've been threatened or nonsexually harassed because they are Asian.

Percentage of Asian-Americans, by immigrant status, saying they or a family member have experienced various forms of individual discrimination because they are Asian.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/06/568593799/poll-asian-americans-see-individuals-prejudice-as-big-discrimination-problem?sc=tw

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +236
    • View Profile
Re: I can see why Asians are 3x as likely
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 03:21:50 AM »
I'd take action the least verbal way.  I report it as harrassment as it deters me from my focus at work.

If on the street, I think about the law.  They yap, I say make me and make that duck mouth sign with my hand to motion them yapping and no action.  I walk away knowing I pissed them off.  If they trap me or touched me, I'll give them hell and we can take it to court where the law angles will be on my side.  If not, fawk the system and I'll do it again and again. 

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 08:44:43 AM »
one should not let other's poor discretion deter them.  if an employer doesn't want me to work for them, base on the color of my skin, ethnicity, religion and/or sexual preference (women of course,  ;))...it'll save me a lot of headache, i'll go elsewhere.  if i don't get a promotion, no worries, i'll put in 10% of work, going forward.  if i'm sexually harassed without the sex...yes, i'm reporting you!  you firing me for what?  being asian!  I'mma kick your a$$ in court. 

i would have to say...theking and duma are the most undiscriminato ry people, i know....they'll phuck with anybody!   :D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +314
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 09:04:45 AM »
"You first" is the dumbest cliche anyone can say.  As if no one else has ever said that before.  ::)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 09:38:00 AM »
"You first" is the dumbest cliche anyone can say.  As if no one else has ever said that before.  ::)

"dumbest" is when proven wrong with facts, instead of learn from it, foam at the mouth and then continue the cycle of ignorance...
or tucking his own tails behind his legs when he sees discrimination happening with his own eyes but then do nothing. Instead, go on the Internet to cry about it...::)

Facts beat ignorance!!!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 09:39:44 AM »
one should not let other's poor discretion deter them.  if an employer doesn't want me to work for them, base on the color of my skin, ethnicity, religion and/or sexual preference (women of course,  ;))...it'll save me a lot of headache, i'll go elsewhere.  if i don't get a promotion, no worries, i'll put in 10% of work, going forward.  if i'm sexually harassed without the sex...yes, i'm reporting you!  you firing me for what?  being asian!  I'mma kick your a$$ in court. 

i would have to say...theking and duma are the most undiscriminato ry people, i know....they'll phuck with anybody!   :D ;D

And this is suppose to be true from the trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped? Yep, he's still better at licking his Master trump's balls and drinking every drop of his semen...

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +236
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 11:15:08 AM »

But you are not just anybody.  You are the first body. 

Fawk you too man. 

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 11:52:28 AM »
But you are not just anybody.  You are the first body. 

Fawk you too man.
;D ;D  i'm one discriminative person, i only phuck women.  theking likes it up the arse, though, fawk him!  :2funny:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +314
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 03:42:14 PM »
"dumbest" is when proven wrong with facts, instead of learn from it, foam at the mouth and then continue the cycle of ignorance...
or tucking his own tails behind his legs when he sees discrimination happening with his own eyes but then do nothing. Instead, go on the Internet to cry about it...::)

Facts beat ignorance!!!
  so this is what it's like when someone talks about himself and doesn't know it.  ;D

Offline lazypirateday

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 05:35:44 PM »
You'd be surprised at the amount of closet racists in your everyday life. One of our office employee--tame and quiet white guy-- got socked in the mouth by a temp on the factory floor.

Apparently he went behind the backs of 2 Hmong guys chatting in hmong and said 'ching chong'. The hmong temp threw a punch without a 2nd thought. Hmong dude got fired, no disciplinary action against white dude.

Sometimes I wonder if things would've turned out differently had the Hmong dude didn't resort to violence.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 08:31:16 PM »
  so this is what it's like when someone talks about himself and doesn't know it.  ;D

so this is what it's like when a narrow minded ignorant gets proven wrong with facts and can't handle it... ;D

"ignore".. ;D ;D ;D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +276
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 12:24:22 AM »
I worked at a place...

I thought everyone got along and like each other...

One day this mexican guy, cool guy...good worker...he didn't show up to work anymore, I asked if he was sick?

They did no, he got fired, a guy had made a slur to him and he grabbed the guy by the neck...

They fired him, the other guy was still working there...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements