Advertisement

Author Topic: what puts you in the holiday spirit...?  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Re: what puts you in the holiday spirit...?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 02:53:11 PM »
I haven't been feeling very Christmas-y...maybe it's the lack of snow? Or the general fatigue that accompanies the holiday season? What I am sure of is that on Christmas day I will be excited to see family and celebrate with them :)

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +112
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 06:14:41 PM »
Its truly about the gift of giving. I know I don't have much to offer or to give but I'm surely thinking about all the kids/family that have to spend their holidays in the hospital. I will never forget. Four years ago my son had to spend a week in the hospital before Thanksgiving. I thank God that he is doing better and he was released before the holidays. A couple of weeks after Thanksgiving we had gone back for a check up and the little boy that was down the hallway from us was still there. His brother which was about 12-13 years of age was still attending to him. When I see things like that I think about my kids and family, and how grateful I am to have these precious times with them at home. It would be selfish of me not to think of the most unfortunate, when I know for a fact somewhere out there someone was thinking about us on those nights. I want to make a contribution to all the children's hospital around the world but I know I can't do it alone. I want to surprise them on Christmas morning but I am no one special. Christmas for me was never about the gifts but more importantly about the thoughts and hopes.

Like this post: 0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +725
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 08:25:48 PM »
Not sure if you misunderstood or just making stuff up as you go but in either case, you're way off.  :idiot2:

I quoted what you wrote:

People from the midwest who come to california always go "Meh.. no snow.  Doesn't feel like Christmas".

If that's "making stuff up" then you are "way off" and as worthless as your "ignore" claim. :idiot2:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 08:28:54 PM »
Haha! Yax, you need to stop putting thequeen in her place. She's about as intelligent as a rock. "Nope, not beef" or was it "nope, not pork." When the container was see through. Lol!

Oh look the idiotic dumb "one" is back for some more licks...Should I take it easy on him before he runs to the "mods and admins" and cries like a baby of how unfair things are because he didn't get the "last word"? Nope, there's no  fun in that so I will continue to point baby tantrums and I can post it too if needed... ;D ;D ;D

Also Yep, same idiotic dumb "one" that said, "seller's mistake"... ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:35:10 PM by theking »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +329
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2017, 12:50:05 PM »
I quoted what you wrote:

People from the midwest who come to california always go "Meh.. no snow.  Doesn't feel like Christmas".

If that's "making stuff up" then you are "way off" and as worthless as your "ignore" claim. :idiot2:
NO you didnt.  You just thought you did.  :idiot2:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 01:23:38 PM »
NO you didnt.  You just thought you did.  :idiot2:

Yes I did. I've even bolded what you wrote but you still want to continue your cycle of ignorance ... :idiot2:

"Ignore"... ;D

Offline captian

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2017, 02:09:13 PM »
I haven't been feeling very Christmas-y...maybe it's the lack of snow? Or the general fatigue that accompanies the holiday season? What I am sure of is that on Christmas day I will be excited to see family and celebrate with them :)
did you need me to come over and cheer you up?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2017, 02:37:43 PM »
Yes I did. I've even bolded what you wrote but you still want to continue your cycle of ignorance ... :idiot2:

"Ignore"... ;D
So let's recap shall we?

1.  You clearly did not quote me when you claimed you quoted me.
2. I go and pointed out that you didn't quote me.
3.  You go and quote me and bolded it.
4. You now claim you quoted me because you went quoted me after I said you clearly didn't quote me. 

That's like your 3rd grade teacher telling you that you didn't turn in your homework when it was due, so you go and turn in your homework the next day and claim you did turn in your homework.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2017, 02:57:21 PM »
So let's recap shall we?

1.  You clearly did not quote me when you claimed you quoted me.
2. I go and pointed out that you didn't quote me.
3.  You go and quote me and bolded it.
4. You now claim you quoted me because you went quoted me after I said you clearly didn't quote me. 

That's like your 3rd grade teacher telling you that you didn't turn in your homework when it was due, so you go and turn in your homework the next day and claim you did turn in your homework.

Look at my initial post in this thread and read the part where it said:

"Quote from: YAX on December 07, 2017, 11:48:12 AM" bold in blue...on top of my passage..

That's like an ignorant continuing to repeat his cycle of ignorance instead of learning from it...

"ignore"... ;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2017, 03:47:17 PM »
Great, let's run with the quotes shall we?

Statement 1:

Statement 2:
Looks like ignorance run in your circle...as there are "snow" in "california".. *FACT* and...common knowledge... ;D

Statement 3:
I quoted what you post but then again, what do you expect from an ignorant that also has a circle of ignorant folks that ignorantly made claims like "no snow" in "California"...when *facts* says otherwise..it's as worthless as the "ignore" claim..

Here you are pointing out that I claimed there was "no snow" in CA and you that quoted me saying it (unless you want to back track and claim that when you said 'folks' you weren't including me).  Shall we go back to statement 1 and look for where I claimed there was no snow in CA again?   Where does it say "I claim there is no snow in Ca"? <-- That's  what it would look like if you quoted me saying that, btw.  So back to the point..You never quoted me saying I believed there was no snow in Ca.  You just thought you did.  :idiot2:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2017, 06:42:03 PM »
Great, let's run with the quotes shall we?

Statement 1:
Statement 2:
Statement 3:
Here you are pointing out that I claimed there was "no snow" in CA and you that quoted me saying it (unless you want to back track and claim that when you said 'folks' you weren't including me).  Shall we go back to statement 1 and look for where I claimed there was no snow in CA again?   Where does it say "I claim there is no snow in Ca"? <-- That's  what it would look like if you quoted me saying that, btw.  So back to the point..You never quoted me saying I believed there was no snow in Ca.  You just thought you did.  :idiot2:

I've never said you claimed there was "no snow". I said, looks like ignorance run in your circle (meaning those people that have told you, "Meh.. no snow.  Doesn't feel like Christmas"

This is why reading comp is important..

Do point out where I've said, *you* personally claimed there's "no snow" from my original post below, put up or shut up  :idiot2::

Looks like ignorance run in your circle...as there are "snow" in "california".. *FACT* and...common knowledge... ;D

And yes, I did quoted what you wrote:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 06:55:26 PM »
I've even mentioned "circle" in this post but what do you expect from someone that doesn't even know what *quote* is ...It's all that foam spewing at his mouth from being proven wrong with facts that blinded him.. ;D:

I quoted what you post but then again, what do you expect from an ignorant that also has a circle of ignorant folks that ignorantly made claims like "no snow" in "California"...when *facts* says otherwise..it's as worthless as the "ignore" claim..

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2017, 10:54:25 AM »
uh huh.. backtracking I see.. Just what I figured you'd do. So predictable..

Offline Blongforever

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +67
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2017, 12:55:07 AM »
What puts me in the holiday spirit?  Drop my pocket changes in those kettles by the entrance of the stores.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:56:49 AM by Blongforever »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2017, 06:16:26 PM »
uh huh.. backtracking I see.. Just what I figured you'd do. So predictable..

uh huh.. all talk no walk as usual when challenged I see.. Just what I figured you'd do. So predictable..

My challenged was very simple and specific:

"Do point out where I've said, *you* personally claimed there's "no snow" from my original post below, put up or shut up"

But nothing new seeing a member of the narrow minded ignorant clique tucking and running or "backtracking" when challenged...

Pretty sad when a Mod doesn't even know what the "quote" function on this forum does or know how it works ...Not that it's a surprise or anything though...As worthless as the ignorant "ignore" claim...

Advertisements