Advertisement

Author Topic: what puts you in the holiday spirit...?  (Read 967 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +328
    • View Profile
Re: what puts you in the holiday spirit...?
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2017, 11:32:08 AM »
 ;D ;D Well, if you're going to go back and make the claim you weren't talking about me when you claimed you quoted me, I'll just take that as an apology from you and leave it alone for now.  Have a nice day! O0

uh huh.. all talk no walk as usual when challenged I see.. Just what I figured you'd do. So predictable..

My challenged was very simple and specific:

"Do point out where I've said, *you* personally claimed there's "no snow" from my original post below, put up or shut up"

But nothing new seeing a member of the narrow minded ignorant clique tucking and running or "backtracking" when challenged...

Pretty sad when a Mod doesn't even know what the "quote" function on this forum does or know how it works ...Not that it's a surprise or anything though...As worthless as the ignorant "ignore" claim...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +702
    • View Profile
Re: what puts you in the holiday spirit...?
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2017, 12:13:32 PM »
;D ;D Well, if you're going to go back and make the claim you weren't talking about me when you claimed you quoted me, I'll just take that as an apology from you and leave it alone for now.  Have a nice day! O0

All that and still nothing to back up the ignorant claim that I said, *you* personally said...

I quoted your post but I was referring to the mid west folks you brought up as being in the ignorant *circle* too...

And NOPE, not apologizing for your lack of comprehension. ..

A Mod but doesn't even know how the "quote" function of this forum works... just like not knowing how "ignore" works....;D ;D ;D

"Have a nice day"..... O0

Like this post: 0

Advertisements