Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong siding with racists, what's going on in their head?  (Read 3239 times)

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong siding with racists, what's going on in their head?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 10:47:31 AM »
Maybe it was Chris Rock or one of them dark comedians who said there's the house nigger and the field nigger.  The house nigger will side with the white slave master because he's treated a little better.   The question is, which nigger are you?  ;)

Like this post: 0

captian

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 02:07:33 PM »
Maybe it was Chris Rock or one of them dark comedians who said there's the house nigger and the field nigger.  The house nigger will side with the white slave master because he's treated a little better.   The question is, which nigger are you?  ;)

You mean like Hmong and Black Leftists? Biggest house niggers ever.

You should sleep on a higher pillow. Who are the blacks and Hmong who hold positions in the Democratic party and non-profit organizations. Isn't it pretty much their job to keep Hmong and blacks in line under these programs so that they will keep voting for Democrats?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 02:10:46 PM »
House nigger = race baiters.

If you have to pull the race card and play identity politics then you ARE A HOUSE NIGGER.

You're basically telling your people to vote for a certain "race" based on "race" only and not on skills and qualifications .

This is why Hmong and Black Leftists are HOUSE NIGGERS. When was the last time their so-called elected leaders actually did any s.hit for their communities? Why are blacks still so damn poor after having elected black leaders? Hint: it's not because of conservative whites who are racists. It's because of racists white Leftists who throw enough bone to blacks to keep them at bay while instating a house nigger to keep them in line.

Blongforever

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 09:43:39 AM »
First of all...., I’m a human.

Human with some brain cells don’t follow something blindly.  I could find commonalities in White extremists, Black extrmists, Republicans, Democrats, LGBT, Bible thumping gun taunting souls and even some in the typical village idiots’s believe system  ;D ;D ;D

That’s why I see people who are so hardcore in they regid idiotic view as nothing more than brain-washed lost souls.  Sad huhh?   :-X

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 10:56:16 AM »
Looks like my house nigger analogy struck a chord.  ;D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2017, 06:34:02 PM »
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sharon-reed-atlanta-viral-clapback-racial-slur_us_5a2ffa13e4b078950283e80a?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

If you don't want other race to call you the N word, don't disrespect your own race and call each other the N word and claiming it's fine.
I don't go around calling my Asian people "chink", "gook", "slant eye", etc. and call it cool because I'm one of them.

If you're going to call someone a racist for using the N word then that means all blacks that use the N word are racists too.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 10:56:22 AM »
Look here Hmong people who support Donald Trumps. 

What's in common between you and this Nazi boy?

When Giampa first started tweeting from the @doctorpepper35 account in May 2016, he already espoused far-right views. An enthusiastic supporter of then-candidate Donald Trump, he often used racist slurs to attack Trump’s critics. In the summer of 2016, Giampa told one Twitter user to “go back to the gas chamber,” called another a “kike” and labeled several users whom he disagreed with as “cucks.” He talked about “globalist scum” and, a few weeks later, referred to a right-wing conspiracy theory about “how hillary has literally murdered people.”

Most of Giampa’s Twitter activity consists of retweets and replies to other Twitter users. He retweeted Trump in July when the president called for a ban on transgender people serving in the military.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nicholas-giampa-neo-nazi-teenager-murder-girlfriends-parents-virginia_us_5a4d0797e4b0b0e5a7aa4780?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2018, 11:18:16 AM »
Look here Hmong people who support Donald Trumps. 

What's in common between you and this Nazi boy?

When Giampa first started tweeting from the @doctorpepper35 account in May 2016, he already espoused far-right views. An enthusiastic supporter of then-candidate Donald Trump, he often used racist slurs to attack Trump’s critics. In the summer of 2016, Giampa told one Twitter user to “go back to the gas chamber,” called another a “kike” and labeled several users whom he disagreed with as “cucks.” He talked about “globalist scum” and, a few weeks later, referred to a right-wing conspiracy theory about “how hillary has literally murdered people.”

Most of Giampa’s Twitter activity consists of retweets and replies to other Twitter users. He retweeted Trump in July when the president called for a ban on transgender people serving in the military.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nicholas-giampa-neo-nazi-teenager-murder-girlfriends-parents-virginia_us_5a4d0797e4b0b0e5a7aa4780?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Give it a rest... Stop being an ignorant fool. Racism and racists people, no matter the race, have always been there and will continue to be there no matter who the POTUS is. Trump didn't promote racism, sexual harassments, etc. The difference is that the media never paid attention to them but now are focusing on them to paint Trump as the promoter of it. How many of you Hmongs have received racist comments before and after Trump? I'm betting, it's the same... I would rather have these racists coming out so I know who they are rather than sitting behind close door and pretending to not be racists. Dems and Libs are NOT just good race loving, women respecting people like how you're trying to spread. There are just as many racists, sexual predators, etc of Dems and Libs as there are with GOP & Conservatives. You're a fool to believe otherwise...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2018, 01:23:45 AM »
Looks like my house nigger analogy struck a chord.  ;D

^^^ Looks like Al Sharpton is in the house.

I can't help it if you feel inferior to white people and don't have the talent to break the glass ceiling so you have to play the race card at every turn.

White people got ahead because they didn't play the race card and they didn't wait for handouts.

Every time you use the term "white privilege", you're basically saying that YAX is so dumb he can only flourish if and when white people create the ideal environment for him.

It's understandable that YOU can't compete with white people. Calling them racist or Trump supporters racist won't get you ahead. You're like those blacks who complain about not getting into Harvard and then once they're accepted based on quota, they fail the classes because it's too hard.

If America is too white and too racist for you then take your fat, cancerous ass to Africa.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 01:25:41 AM »
Any Hmong who thinks America is too white and too racist can also take their yellow a.ss back to Laos - if Laos even wants them. You, too, can be a zaub mos who desperately wants to move to America by marrying a 90-year-old.

Bye, Felicia.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 11:29:08 PM »
Libtards calling conservatives Nazi sympathizers, YET disagree with FDR putting Japanese-Americans in internment camps when their mother country was literally Hitler's ally.

Nazi is a meaningless term your liberal teachers taught you to use in order to silence truth-tellers. NAZI doesn't even mean anything to you because we all know Democrats are heavily anti-semites. This is why they booed and threw a hissy fit when Trump was the only one who had balls to recognize Jerusalem as the true capital of Israel.

Why would you love Jews? They are the root of Christianity and we all know you hate Christians. This is why you've been siding with Muslims despite the fact that 5 years ago nobody gave a f.uck about them. You only started caring about them ever since conservatives called them out for ISIS and terrorist activities.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2018, 10:18:24 PM »
It's more funny when Hmong Libtards claim to side with Blacks and Mexicans. We all know you really despise them and that you are more racist against them than white people. The only reason you can't exercise your racism is because you are too stupid and incompetent to be a strong dominant group in the country.

Advertisements