Advertisement

Author Topic: Some Asians can be just as hateful toward other groups..Sad but true  (Read 2083 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Some Asians can be just as hateful toward other groups..Sad but true
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2020, 02:09:31 AM »
Boring tiag... :sleepy4: :sleepy2:

Still RUNNING SCARE... ;D

FACTS may be "Boring" but it beats your ignorance every time..SEE HOW YOU'RE STILL RUNNING SCARE WITH ZERO PROOF TO BACK UP YOUR IGNORANT CLAIM..

So "predictable"... ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 02:20:26 AM »
Still RUNNING SCARE... ;D

FACTS may be "Boring" but it beats your ignorance every time..SEE HOW YOU'RE STILL RUNNING SCARE WITH ZERO PROOF TO BACK UP YOUR IGNORANT CLAIM..

So "predictable"... ;D

I don't have to tell you because you're one, most boring person to debate with. All you do is copy and paste. I'm happy where I am now. There's no need for me to waste my precious time.

FYI, facts can be wrong and contradictory unless you're like Dr. Gregory House who's self-absorbed narcissist.  lmao

Like this post: +1
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2020, 02:37:57 AM »
I don't have to tell you because you're one, most boring person to debate with. All you do is copy and paste. I'm happy where I am now. There's no need for me to waste my precious time.

FYI, facts can be wrong and contradictory unless you're like Dr. Gregory House who's self-absorbed narcissist.  lmao

You cry "boring" and yet you keep coming back to give me your "precious time" like the HYPOCRITE that you ARE...

AGAIN, all that rambling and still NOTHING to back up your ignorant claim ...so "predictable"..STILL RUNNING SCARE... ;D

FACTS beat ignorance! O0

Like this post: 0

Advertisements