Advertisement

Author Topic: Am I wasting time?  (Read 3610 times)

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
Am I wasting time?
« on: December 21, 2017, 02:49:30 PM »
I’ve been dating this man for almost a year now. When we visit each other, we don’t stay in each other’s home. When he visits, I always invite him over to spend the nights with me and the kids but he doesn’t want to. When I visit him, he offers his place but then also book a hotel.  We always end up renting hotels nearby to spend the night there instead.  We are in a serious relationship and have met each other’s families but we are still reluctant to spend the night in each other’s home. Somehow, this got me thinking today… Are we as serious as we think we are???  Because I don’t want to invest too much time and energy into a relationship that goes nowhere honestly.

Anyone been thru this before?? Advise me or am I just going crazy?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Am I wasting time?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 03:00:04 PM »
Sounds like he's a little  :idiot2: :idiot2:.  I say: RUN!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 03:12:35 PM »
You are just blind because you are the participant in the story.  A whole year and you have to play that high school game?  I can understand the shy from each other's parents but if that is not the case for such behavior then what is? 

Booking out means it's a sexual relationship.  I do the same thing too like Hmong new year July 4th MN n the such.  Shady on my part but hoping to catch the hot one who are not wise enough to catch on to our web of lies. 

Once again, only he knows his intention.  If I sleep with him, I would already know so only you may know but if you are that dense, fawk me.  I'm coming to mn for u of m spring break in March this year.  I'll marry your daughter too.  I'm at this mid life crisis that I'm popping the question after we fawk. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 04:03:22 PM »
You are just blind because you are the participant in the story.  A whole year and you have to play that high school game?  I can understand the shy from each other's parents but if that is not the case for such behavior then what is? 

Booking out means it's a sexual relationship.  I do the same thing too like Hmong new year July 4th MN n the such.  Shady on my part but hoping to catch the hot one who are not wise enough to catch on to our web of lies. 

Once again, only he knows his intention. If I sleep with him, I would already know so only you may know but if you are that dense, fawk me.  I'm coming to mn for u of m spring break in March this year.  I'll marry your daughter too.  I'm at this mid life crisis that I'm popping the question after we fawk.
:o :o

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 11:01:17 PM »
The typical Hmong etiquette: you cordially offer your place but you know they know well to decline and then you finally resort to the real back-up.

He's gotten you covered. Cool.

I’ve been dating this man for almost a year now. When we visit each other, we don’t stay in each other’s home. When he visits, I always invite him over to spend the nights with me and the kids but he doesn’t want to. When I visit him, he offers his place but then also book a hotel.  We always end up renting hotels nearby to spend the night there instead.  We are in a serious relationship and have met each other’s families but we are still reluctant to spend the night in each other’s home. Somehow, this got me thinking today… Are we as serious as we think we are???  Because I don’t want to invest too much time and energy into a relationship that goes nowhere honestly.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 09:02:58 AM »
Either he is 1) behaving this way to protect your reputation

Or 2) to protect his.

Solution for 1 & 2:  Put a ring on your finger.

Stop spending nights w/ him until he puts a ring on your finger.  If he leaves, you know where he stands.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 09:06:35 AM by Dok_Champa »

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 09:21:15 AM »
or, you might just have to wonder what he's hiding in that man cave of his.. hmm..

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 09:35:29 AM »

begs the question...are there other adults in the home, like your parents or grown up child?  if so, hotel, motel, holiday inn should be of no issue and that's where you guys should sleep (loose term - no one wants to hear your hanky panky).  truth be told, once you start to sleep over, you don't want to go home.  i rather do the lodging elsewhere to keep the flames of love burning..other wise, it's time to tie the knots!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 09:36:26 AM »
They've met each other's family so I think his man cave is clear but him - he needs to come clean.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 10:52:14 AM »
When a man book a room for 2, it means he wants to fawk.  Otherwise he will be playing the Hmong good guy by sleeping at your house and on the couch.  I know I have cuz before, I had her father told me that it is ok for me to sleep in her room.  I still said he'll nah I sleep on the couch.  But if you want to know what happened, well she snuck out of her room about 3am n we had sex on the living room floor.  Room smelled like azz but I was out by 6am cuz I don't want to stick around to deal with the aftermath. 

Now if y'all staying at the hotel n no fawk, that's a whole new story line there. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 11:23:29 AM »
The guy is not married material or at least he is not ready to get marry.  If you sleep at her house 1x, that's cute.  Do it often enough and people will think that you guys are married people.  Not only that, your kids will cling onto him and will call him uncle daddy. 

1 year is not enough.  People change hands all the time and the lesser I'm involved, the easier for me to walk away.  If your kids cling onto me like leeches, it will make it hard for me to leave.  So as a pimp, he is protecting his own interest. 

Once again, we are just projecting images and we may be wrong but I still stick to the creep model that you guys are in a sexual relationship.  Prove me wrong by asking him if you can bring your kids to the hotel for a sleep over too. 

If he's not invested in your family, it explains why the hotel is his safe zone to excludes your kids and all others.  He just needs you and your poocee and check out at 11pm. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 12:38:14 PM »
Actually, if you're questioning, you're probably wasting his time too.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2017, 06:04:52 PM »
Dang!

I tell you what it really is..

He probably farts a lot at night...

and he's just not comfortable farting in your house...

I mean... he'd have to hold his fart in all night!  That's uncomfortable!  You can't get no sleep!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Drift1Leeg

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 04:02:05 PM »
the old saying...why buy the cow when you can get free milk.

Jiggles

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2017, 02:47:46 AM »
Does he live by himself? If you say you want to stay at his place, what does he say?

Advertisements