Advertisement

Author Topic: Never trust a woman!!  (Read 1871 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Never trust a woman!!
« on: December 24, 2017, 01:25:34 PM »
Man!  Show her the most kindness...

She just gonna stab you in the heart.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Never trust a woman!!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 01:45:32 PM »
Let me guess, no poocee for show..

If you get poocee n still cries about it then you a fool.  Poocee is a gift.  Men have died over it so it is that important. 

Next time, get the poocee first and if she does you wrong, you still on top.  Poocee a dime a dozen.  Move onto the next one. 

Never cry over what is not yours.  Put a ring on it and I will cry with you. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 06:04:27 PM »
Oh gwash. ..but he's even worst!!!

He broke her hairpin!!!

But we'll,  she did kill him.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 10:05:15 PM »
Elders used to say something similar: never trust a woman and also the woman is the cause of battles or wars between men.

But that's not justified at all.

If you put yourself in a woman's situation,  you can understand a thing or two:

1. She can't possibly trust you to come back for her, so she has to keep her eyes open for other suitors who may be more promising; commitment is key here, which she can't possibly believe to receive just from your honesty; until you have committed, she needs to keep her eyes open for other options.

2. A woman being the admiration of various competing men, resulting in them fighting against one another for her or over her isn't really her fault; the men lack self-control and character for going against other men who desire her; she isn't the one that incites the fights.

I had thought the accusations happened more in Laos just because our elders were less educated about life and also had fewer accesses to self-control programs like anger management, etc. But I've seen that happening among even younger generations in America, too. It's not that ignorance is innate; it's just that there are just as many people lacking access to such programs and educational pursuits.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 08:13:25 AM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Blongforever

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 09:34:51 AM »
Let me guess, no poocee for show..

If you get poocee n still cries about it then you a fool.  Poocee is a gift.  Men have died over it so it is that important. 

Next time, get the poocee first and if she does you wrong, you still on top.  Poocee a dime a dozen.  Move onto the next one. 

Never cry over what is not yours.  Put a ring on it and I will cry with you.
[/b]

DuMa, just big trash talking like I’ve seen too many male poosies do or you are a realist, dawg?  I question why you don’t get no Viet poosies now. You no care for Viet’s fermented fish sauces? 

Regardless, much sympathy ok friend.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 11:10:47 AM »
wah?!?!  i trust women with everything!  I trust them with my car, my house, my money and especially with my life.
my car...the beater one
my house...the one i rent it to
my money...the dollars i let her keep
my life...the one i don't have.

yep, if you can't trust women, who can you trust?  God?   :idiot2: :2funny: :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Yengimer

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 11:23:50 AM »

Most guys focus on all the wrong things when it comes to women. Like showing her he cares. Showing her he's interested etc.

All of these are rookie mistakes will drive women away.

Instead of being kind, you have to be playful disapproval, not seeking a validation or seeking a reaction from her.

The way to get her is through invalidation not validation. NOT you always approving her. That makes you no challenge.

Most girls have the worst verbal game in the world. They'll think that flirting is you saying things like: Hi, how are you? So, where you from? What do you do? etc..

Basically all the things guys shouldn't be saying.

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 08:43:58 PM »

But that's not justified at all....

I had thought the accusations happened more in Laos just because our elders were less educated about life and also had fewer accesses to self-control programs like anger management, etc. But I've seen that happening among even younger generations in America, too. It's not that ignorance is innate; it's just that there are just as many people lacking access to such programs and educational pursuits.

Yep, narrow minded people like to paint things with a broad brush but I agree that it's "not justified at all" when looking at the facts...

And yep, "ignorance" can still happen even when facts and common knowledge is readily available to educate...Some are just beyond help...

Advertisements