Advertisement

Author Topic: White Men Religion  (Read 9204 times)

Yengimer

Re: White Men Religion
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 11:43:06 AM »
You hmongs can't even get along. That's why you have no country.  So back off! :2funny:

You hmongs are the troublesome because you worship different kinds of devils (ua dab/nyias muaj nyias dab)

You stay in different parts of the world, still get kicked out. You rebels!

:2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2018, 12:28:32 PM »
Heh heh heh, but the Meo worship all sorts of dab yesxus as well. Which is worse. From peoples stories, even dab Yesxus CMA cannot get along with dab yesxus Baptist. One church will not come to support the other. Meo Family members fight with one another, refuse to attend funeral, and may not it even bury one another, if they belong to different yesxus religions.

I have two aunts from the same father but different moms. They live in minnesota. One is a catholic. The other a mormon. One disses the others yesxus saying it is fake, and vice versa. We get a good chuckle every time the story is brought up at family gatherings.

At least with Hmong we dont diss other Hmong’s xwmkab, kevcai, dabqhuas.

Yengimer

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2018, 01:35:41 PM »
 :2funny:

Right from the start your assumptions already assumes all people are Christians.
Just because pple called themselves Christians doesn't make them a Christian.

Just caus someone calls themeself a Church of Christ doesn't make it so.

Would a legitimate team of doctors support a brat who claims to be a doctor? It's that simple.  :2funny:

Yengimer

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2018, 02:40:06 PM »
Mormonism, Jehovah Witness, and other sect aren't Christians because they deny Christian essential doctrines.
While they may use the same terminology like... "we believe in Jesus too" or "we do believe in God also", or " oh yeah, we believe we go to heaven through Jesus Christ" etc.. they all have heretical views and teachings even the most basic and Christian doctrines.

You guys don't diss  xwmkab, kevcai, dabqhuas because you guys took everything to be "true" without questioning. lol.

At least in Christianity, we have the basis where we can correct, reproof, teach, refute, know what's right from wrong.

You guys dont do any of that becuase there arent a basis to know what is right or what is wrong. You guys follow blindly at everything.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 02:45:53 PM by Yengimer »

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2018, 08:47:50 PM »
1) what denomination do you belong to?

2) apart from jehova witness and mormonism, what other sects are not christians.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2018, 08:59:24 PM »
We Hmong don't even diss one anothers micro beliefs, and that’s a testament to our “brotherhood or getting along”, and yet we still couldn't come up with enough might to build a nation, thus here we are countriless... what do you think will happen when a bunch of Meo believing in different dab yesxus (who wont even help or show up to another Meos funeral) try to nation build?

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2018, 09:04:50 PM »
Which one sect is the true christian, or the one following the true god? Which is the “team of doctors”?” And which ones are the brats?

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 02:59:38 AM »
Since when Christianity became white men's religion?  Is it because every biblical movie portray Jesus seems always white?   :2funny: :2funny:

Dude, OP must be a POS from his birth. Jesus originate from the middle east. That's because European fabricate the ideas that the God favor mostly White race.  :idiot2:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Yengimer

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 09:52:52 AM »
1) what denomination do you belong to?

2) apart from jehova witness and mormonism, what other sects are not christians.

1. I don't belong to a denomination.

2. I would put Seventh Day Adventist together with Momons and Jws.

Yengimer

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 10:47:24 AM »
Which one sect is the true christian, or the one following the true god? Which is the “team of doctors”?” And which ones are the brats?

The ones that holds to the essential doctrine of Christianity. Nicene Creed.
Anyone who rejects this is not a Christian.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 09:33:01 PM »
The ones that holds to the essential doctrine of Christianity. Nicene Creed.
Anyone who rejects this is not a Christian.

So are catholics christians?

Yengimer

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2018, 04:19:52 PM »
So are catholics christians?

They are.  As long as they hold to the essentials of the faith. Christians agrees with the essentials but we differ from the secondary, and that's okay.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2018, 06:30:06 PM »
They are.  As long as they hold to the essentials of the faith. Christians agrees with the essentials but we differ from the secondary, and that's okay.

And what may the “secondary” difference be?

If “that’s ok”, since they are still true christians, then you would have no problem if I call you a catholic or reference catholic principles and beliefs as that of your own?

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2018, 01:32:23 PM »
Yes, religion is the game about lies, money, power and human control.  But it is not about een spoken of before also.  Natural law is simple but could work in mysterious ways.  Who knows!
You are awoke.. your name implies.. agreed with you...

Yengimer

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2018, 07:41:04 PM »
And what may the “secondary” difference be?

If “that’s ok”, since they are still true christians, then you would have no problem if I call you a catholic or reference catholic principles and beliefs as that of your own?

Whatever they may believe, if they disagree on the Trinity or the Divinity of Christ they are not Christians no matter what they may claim.

I don't really go outside of the Bible. I like to study history but I would always go back to the Bible. Catholics use traditions and i think that is one thing where we differ.

Advertisements