Advertisement

Author Topic: White Men Religion  (Read 9215 times)

DeadbeatDAD

Re: White Men Religion
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2018, 11:49:27 PM »
Whatever they may believe, if they disagree on the Trinity or the Divinity of Christ they are not Christians no matter what they may claim.

I don't really go outside of the Bible. I like to study history but I would always go back to the Bible. Catholics use traditions and i think that is one thing where we differ.

If you believe in god, christ then you are a christian.. there is no such thing as a true christian..
Believe it or not, there is no true in religion.

Let me ask you a question.
Do you believe and agree with males and females becoming trans and do they have the right to marry one another under god?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Yengimer

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2018, 01:01:40 AM »
If you believe in god, christ then you are a christian.. there is no such thing as a true christian..

Do you believe and agree with males and females becoming trans and do they have the right to marry one another under god?

Anyone can say they believe on Jesus or God...that doesn't make them a Christian. They're just saying that to make it sound nice to fit in.

A true Christian is someone who is born again and has been regenerated. One who follows Jesus Christ, believe He is their Lord and Savoir, born of a virgin, Son of God, God in the flesh, Trinity, died and rose again the third day and continue abide to His teachings. Basically all the essentials the Bible teach.

Most people just go to church for social reasons only. I say "most" out of my own judgement of what I have seen. I know we shouldn't judge... but in my experience only about 10 percent show real faith - those who really have been born again and regenerated.

If you have not been regenerated, I cannot say your faith is sincere/legit.

To your question. I believe it's wrong and a sin. God made male and female and marriage is given by God to populate. Sure they have the rights to do whatever they want, it's still wrong though. It's wrong in the sight of God and was a capital offense under the Mosaic Law. If we consider such punishment as cruel and unusual, then the problem is that we don't see such sin the way a holy and righteous God does.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 01:11:36 AM by Yengimer »

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2018, 06:39:10 AM »
Whatever they may believe, if they disagree on the Trinity or the Divinity of Christ they are not Christians no matter what they may claim.

I don't really go outside of the Bible. I like to study history but I would always go back to the Bible. Catholics use traditions and i think that is one thing where we differ.

So the pope, the voice of jehova/jesus on earth, is “ok” and acceptable to you in defining what true christians should believe in. And all those catholics, the biggest yesxus denomination, who obey and believe in the popes role are still true christians in your view?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2018, 07:48:36 PM »
Anyone can say they believe on Jesus or God...that doesn't make them a Christian. They're just saying that to make it sound nice to fit in.

A true Christian is someone who is born again and has been regenerated. One who follows Jesus Christ, believe He is their Lord and Savoir, born of a virgin, Son of God, God in the flesh, Trinity, died and rose again the third day and continue abide to His teachings. Basically all the essentials the Bible teach.

Most people just go to church for social reasons only. I say "most" out of my own judgement of what I have seen. I know we shouldn't judge... but in my experience only about 10 percent show real faith - those who really have been born again and regenerated.

To your question. I believe it's wrong and a sin. God made male and female and marriage is given by God to populate. Sure they have the rights to do whatever they want, it's still wrong though. It's wrong in the sight of God and was a capital offense under the Mosaic Law. If we consider such punishment as cruel and unusual, then the problem is that we don't see such sin the way a holy and righteous God does.

So you believe that it's ok to own a slave?

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2018, 01:06:30 AM »

My dear yeng..
You know why so many people go to church for social gatherings? Because they have learn that being a christian is not all about being serious and letting life go by..
Enjoy life a bit..
Dont let the extreme take over you or you will be swallow whole, only then you ask god why you are taken so soon..
He will replied, i gave you eyes to see the wonders, ears to hears the sounds of life, hands to feel, you see, you didnt live at all. I introduced you to other races, cultures, but you didnt realized anything at all.. i am not an idol to worship, i am a role model for spiritual guidance...

Thats what buddha and yawg saub would say..

Btw.. if god created man in his image.. is he black or white or brown... if you just follow the bible, dont need to be 100 percent uptight... dont want you to lose yourself..

Also trans are created under god and he has a plan for them.
Who is right to decide that god treats them as lower class?
You all are so clueless that even the simpliest test have failed.
Accepting trans is a test of christians to allow and love as god is all loving, but yet, you so called true christians are very picky and dont act very christian like.
The bible this and bible that.. dude.. do know being gay was common in ancient times...
Also go read american history, americans wins at everything.. lol... winners write the story.. if you get that then you would know the bible was written for hebrews then change to hynotized europeans into a modest system...

Yengimer

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2018, 08:32:08 AM »
My dear yeng..
You know why so many people go to church for social gatherings? Because they have learn that being a christian is not all about being serious and letting life go by..
Enjoy life a bit..
Dont let the extreme take over you or you will be swallow whole, only then you ask god why you are taken so soon..
He will replied, i gave you eyes to see the wonders, ears to hears the sounds of life, hands to feel, you see, you didnt live at all. I introduced you to other races, cultures, but you didnt realized anything at all.. i am not an idol to worship, i am a role model for spiritual guidance...

Thats what buddha and yawg saub would say..

That's the behavior of a moderate person. God don't want moderate Christianity; that is just Pew fillers. Fundamental Christianity is where you love the Lord God with all your heart. You take the Bible at its word and you become a fundamental Christian. When you become a moderate, you care less about God and everyone. Soon you'll be an atheist.

Btw.. if god created man in his image.. is he black or white or brown... if you just follow the bible, dont need to be 100 percent uptight... dont want you to lose yourself..

The way to find out the image of God is to ask yourself is What is God like?

Whatever God is like, humans sometimes is just a little bit like some of that.

Life is more than meat, and humans are more than a body. Animals just are in a different class.

Also trans are created under god and he has a plan for them.
Who is right to decide that god treats them as lower class?
You all are so clueless that even the simpliest test have failed.
Accepting trans is a test of christians to allow and love as god is all loving, but yet, you so called true christians are very picky and dont act very christian like.
The bible this and bible that.. dude.. do know being gay was common in ancient times...
Also go read american history, americans wins at everything.. lol... winners write the story.. if you get that then you would know the bible was written for hebrews then change to hynotized europeans into a modest system...

The Bible is clear on this subject when put in its right context.

This is just another addition to the sex generation rise based around equality. I know.

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2018, 03:21:33 PM »

That's the behavior of a moderate person. God don't want moderate Christianity; that is just Pew fillers. Fundamental Christianity is where you love the Lord God with all your heart. You take the Bible at its word and you become a fundamental Christian. When you become a moderate, you care less about God and everyone. Soon you'll be an atheist.

The way to find out the image of God is to ask yourself is What is God like?

Whatever God is like, humans sometimes is just a little bit like some of that.

Life is more than meat, and humans are more than a body. Animals just are in a different class.

The Bible is clear on this subject when put in its right context.

This is just another addition to the sex generation rise based around equality. I know.

Then you must speak for them, the ones without a voice, and be humbled to those around you.. speak love instead of bigotry..
With yojr knowledge comes great respsonsibilty ...hehe

Yengimer

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2018, 10:48:51 AM »
So many people these days are careless. Watching too much hip hop/trap videos on Youtube.

So many people think they're savage. Them thots and niggas. They are lost. Better repent now when there is still time.

Your shitty bf/gf isn't an excuse to be a shitty person.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2018, 09:56:57 PM »
Perhaps Sam Harris has a point about the problem of free will.  Because they were Hmong and poor they didn't have the money to attend an expensive private Christian college and went to the 3rd tier universities and was force fed an ideology.  Maybe Sam Harris should have said the problem of free will is the inverse of the problem of predestination .

Christian colleges remain private so they can be free from secular control.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2018, 10:00:02 PM »
We Hmong don't even diss one anothers micro beliefs, and that’s a testament to our “brotherhood or getting along”, and yet we still couldn't come up with enough might to build a nation, thus here we are countriless... what do you think will happen when a bunch of Meo believing in different dab yesxus (who wont even help or show up to another Meos funeral) try to nation build?

Well that never stopped the European nations did it? Having different denominations actually isn't a problem at all when it comes to nation building. The reason divisions still exist among Hmong Christians is because the Hmong part still exists in them.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2018, 10:12:54 PM »
So you believe that it's ok to own a slave?

Know your history. Slavery existed long before Jesus. The practice was initiated by pagans. Any early Israelite who owned slaves would've been a product of the culture of the time, which was heavily paganism. The slavery that was brought to America already existed. Slave owners were simply bringing their old practices into the new country. Some slave owners, like Thomas Jefferson, inherited their slaves and it was actually against the law to free slaves at the time. Slaves would've been better off under a benign master than to be set free since freedom didn't really exist for them. Unless a slave thought he would rather die than remain a slave.

America's Judeo-Christian culture is actually what prompted the abolishment of slavery.

You are very wrong if you think countries that existed before America were better.

The problem with you Leftists is that you're too entitled. All those so-called "freedoms" you want can only exist under a Judeo-Christian culture. For example, homosexuality always existed but under a non-Judeo-Christian culture you would be stoned. Only the Judeo-Christian culture shows leniency and tolerance. You might not like Judeo-Christianity calling your act a sin but better that then to be stoned to death.

If Mary Magdalene was living under any other culture, she would've already been stoned to death. 

The only people who were being stoned and persecuted were CHRISTIANS (Christ followers).

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2018, 10:38:26 PM »

Transgenders don't "become" trans.

They can do whatever they want but it is blasphemous to do it in the name of God and then to cause others to sin by forcing them to participate.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2018, 10:49:08 PM »
God created all and He loves all. But if you think you can live your sin and still enter the Kingdom of Heaven then you are wrong.

There is nothing in the Bible that supports same-sex marriage. Every relationship bound by God that is mentioned in the Bible is one male and one female.

Does this mean secular people shouldn't enjoy their homosexuality? Who cares, but don't force others to participate through legal punishment.

It doesn't matter if you are born gay or straight. If we are Christians, we are instructed to uphold and practice God's design on marriage. This doesn't prevent gays from marriage, it just doesn't accept gays in same-sex coupling. Y'all acting like a gay person can't marry a person of the opposite sex.  ::) Marriage is suppose to be MORE than sexual attraction. Nowhere in the Bible does it ever define LOVE as a feeling of sexual attraction.

Furthermore, having homosexual thoughts is as sinful as having heterosexual thoughts (especially outside of marriage). Both are feelings of lust. Straight people are also commanded to rid themselves of lust.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2018, 11:32:44 PM »
Well that never stopped the European nations did it? Having different denominations actually isn't a problem at all when it comes to nation building. The reason divisions still exist among Hmong Christians is because the Hmong part still exists in them.

Give an example of a european people who had various conflicting christian denominations and was able to create a state for themselves? Go into a tad details.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2018, 11:39:34 PM »
Give an example of a european people who had various conflicting christian denominations and was able to create a state for themselves? Go into a tad details.

Um...duh...The Reformation.

Advertisements