Advertisement

Author Topic: Got some "cheap" JBL inspire 500 wireless earphones.  (Read 4448 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Got some "cheap" JBL inspire 500 wireless earphones.
« on: December 31, 2017, 03:15:09 PM »
Honestly, they are better than the 100 bucks jaybirds V2 I think it was a while back.

The sound sounds a lot better and the fit is better and definitely feels like it wont fall off for sure.

And the jaybirds have crapped out.  I'm not sure what went wrong with it.  The sound in the jaybirds just sounded not good anymore, the charge won't hold I don't belive and it disconnects I believe from the charge.  The sound sounds like cheap cheap commercial airline earbuds. 

Well I'm happy with this purchase.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

the_almighty

Re: Got some "cheap" JBL inspire 500 wireless earphones.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 10:59:25 AM »
It's great seeing technology being embraced.  Even though I have 4 Ubiquity AP's pumping out WiFi throughout my house, I've always worried about wireless headphones and health issues.  Perhaps it's the proximity of the transmitting and receiving devices to my brain.  Just one of my nuances I guess.  So all my headphones are wired (old school).

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Got some "cheap" JBL inspire 500 wireless earphones.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 02:17:52 PM »
Man, these ear buds died on me two days ago...

The jaybird's died on me a while back too that's why I bought the insipre's..

I bought some "cheap" your buds.. it was about 60 some odd dollars..

We'll see how long they last...

I'm not sure what was the cause of them not working anymore.

One day, they just decided not to work. 

I will say though, the inspire's had the best sound...they are jbl's after all.

the yourbuds... I'll give my review later after a workout.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements