Advertisement

Author Topic: Fresno New Year photos sharing........  (Read 4845 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Fresno New Year photos sharing........
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 10:27:13 AM »
this year, you and i should do a new year in Fresno! 

FREE...HmongEv erything (whatever happened to her anyways?)...parking, entrance, sports, PHood, PHights, and PHun.  let's go steal all the new year goers!
  That's alright, you go ahead and do it without me.  ;D  I don't want to deal with new year goers.  I'll just stick to being one.  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 12:13:11 PM »
  That's alright, you go ahead and do it without me.  ;D  I don't want to deal with new year goers.  I'll just stick to being one.  ;D
no dude...i need a partner, you come up with the money, i'll run the show.  let's do it in Madera, all those coming from norCal will have to stop at our party...it's practically walking distance from Fresno!   :D ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 12:16:28 PM »
Some other dudes tried it a few years ago.  Free entry, etc etc.  Still hardly anyone showed up to their event.  Everyone paid to go to the Fresno Fairgrounds instead.  That's the key.  You go bid for the Fresno Fairgrounds and we can make it happen.   O0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 12:22:52 PM »
Some other dudes tried it a few years ago.  Free entry, etc etc.  Still hardly anyone showed up to their event.  Everyone paid to go to the Fresno Fairgrounds instead.  That's the key.  You go bid for the Fresno Fairgrounds and we can make it happen.   O0

yax, just because the new year's ball dropped don't mean yours did too!  i think even if i paid you, you wouldn't even go!   :D ;D j/k!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2018, 12:39:24 PM »
yax, just because the new year's ball dropped don't mean yours did too!  i think even if i paid you, you wouldn't even go!   :D ;D j/k!
I went to the free one.  It was a deserted lot with some sad vendors.  I think I'll just avoid that and pay for the event at the fairgrounds like every year.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2018, 01:39:58 PM »
People associate the fairgrounds with the biggest HNY so if you're going to travel to Fresno, why go to some second hand location when you can just hit the main event, right?  Their fault for not saving the money they earned in previous years so they could outbid other bidders for the fairgrounds.  Now they'll have to wait till the next bidding war.  Hopefully they will still have enough funds to outbid their competitors.

Although, if they were business oriented, they could've opened up their HNY a bit earlier, like from the 24th on.  That way they'll get visitors before the other one even opened its doors.  We'll see if they see my comment here and consider it for next year.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 03:13:59 PM »
The fairground did have more vendors this year.  The fairground is the most convenient for everyone to walk around, etc.  It will be the place to go regardless of how many other are doing their New Year at the same time. 

Saturday was the most crowded day.  I got tired of waiting at the food booth.  I went to 2/3 and just forget about foods. 

1st day was the best but I didn't see the parade. 

Advertisements