Advertisement

Author Topic: zhong pha xiong the hmong sam smith...?  (Read 4111 times)

flint-rod

zhong pha xiong the hmong sam smith...?
« on: January 06, 2018, 09:46:48 PM »
so i workout to sounder's "koj" remix by djpeter and zhong pha's "liam rau kuv" remix by djpeter comes on after... and i recall nkaujsee had spoken so highly of "liam rau kuv" and at the time i thought it was just ok ... then i paid attention to the lyrics and man 'o' man... i especially love the verse...

"kuv mam ua tus txhaum, tus ris lub txim ntawm no, txhua yam tsis muaj leej twg paub txog tsuas, yog koj thiab kuv..."

that there is pretty deep... i'll be willing to take the blame for us publicly but deep down... only u and i know the truth... my interpretation of course... why come these youth nowadays know such deep meaning to describing the love...? lol!

« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 11:18:24 PM by flint-rod »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flint-rod

Re: zhong pha xiong the hmong sam smith...?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 10:15:15 PM »
so i am not the most up-to-date on a lot of these youth phrases out there but is "haus cawv tsis qaub" a new catch phrase... or did zhong mean to say... haus cawv tsis qaug...?

also, no matter if it's our hmong youth or youths in general like ariana grande, sam smith... artists who choose not to or can't enunciate words clearly lack maturity and bother the heck out of me...

confession: my sister who lives in sac gave me as a gift, the yasmi playing cards and "online on love"... and to be frank... yasmi is a very natural actress... gideon who happens to be my sister's husband's cousin... omg, the dude needs acting classes... he has a tendency to slur a lot of his words which is fine when hanging out with your buddies but for a 35 plus yr old... when on screen... it's difficult for the audience to understand what he is saying... he needs help... slow down your speech and pronounce your words clearly...

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 08:27:17 AM by flint-rod »

flint-rod

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 10:17:34 PM »
a cute movie and a cute story line nevertheless.. . oh and her love interest... he is a very good actor...

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 08:30:30 AM by flint-rod »

Blongforever

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 01:24:26 AM »
Nkaujsee is zzzing by her hubby this time of the day and you are still making her ear red in her sleep..  Mubf BSs

Blongforever

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 11:29:37 AM »
You two seem like two mature people who can handle each other  publically or privately so I’d say add a little flavor to your PH litw is a good thing. O0

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 07:31:06 PM by flint-rod »

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 11:25:53 AM »
Liam rau kuv is my new favorite karaoke song :D  Mad props to him. The brother has a good voice. Much better than the other guy who he share his record label with. Also, how's the quality on those yasmi cards?

flint-rod

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 12:07:20 PM »
Liam rau kuv is my new favorite karaoke song :D  Mad props to him. The brother has a good voice. Much better than the other guy who he share his record label with. Also, how's the quality on those yasmi cards?

yasmi's poker cards are aite... quality-wise they're equivalent to bicycle plastic cards... i have KEM cards and they're nowhere near that nice but the one downside is that it's hard to make out the numbers and letters...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 12:42:37 PM »
I wonder what her ex-husband thinks of these pictures.

lol @ Blongforever, I don't think my homie flint was referring to me  ...so sorry u've got the wrong person in mind

In regards to the Yasmi playing cards, it's cheaply made w/ thin-like plastic but I guess we're all paying for her packaging (literally)  :P

Much props to her though

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 01:40:11 PM »
I don't know and don't care but according to my random fb stalking..lol. ..he's got his own life now

on her music video at the end she did give a brief info about herself...grew up in thaiteb, came to amelica at age 15, had a kid but no mention of her ex husband, went to Fresno State for a few semester and couldn't do it anymore and sang at Nitetrack nightclub in Fresno and discovered that music was her passion and the lyrics brought a lot of her emotions out...she mentioned she was going through a lot during the time and yet her passion of music was what kept her going so she continued to do so and this has brought her to where she's at...

You should pass that along to her. Make a documentary about herself. Her struggles and her climb to fame and winning every guy's heart lol ;D

Advertisements