Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways... I had to help her out... I felt bad if I didn't do all I could..  (Read 905 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
and felt bad if I'd ask my friend to drive in the snow to pick her up and take her where she need to get too..

So I was thinking thinking...

And so I put her in

I know she the type that well...

The thing is, for my peice of mind to know she was safe and get to where she needed to be... I just put her into that.

I know when I was going where she was going I had that feeling of lost and alone with nobody to help out and I didn't want her to go through that. 

I know the subway kinda sucks and you never know if it's closed or open, I know one night I thought I made it in time, but it was closed due to construction.  And then it's her first time there and so I'm sure she'd have a hard time navigating and worrying about what stops to get on and off at and where to change over and then have to worry about toting her luggage around on the train.  And also, figuring out how to get a subway pass, I know that sound such a little thing but when I was first doing it I was uneasy trying to figure out how to get a pass.  Also, she'd still have to get all her luggage to her place, which would be a long walk, worst in the snow and cold.

And then I thought she could take a taxi and I told her too as well, but I remember my experience, although it wasn't bad, the last two taxi's I took there, it just seemed weird.. one was an astro van.. the guy didn't know where to go and I had to use my google map on my phone and tell him how to get there even though he had GPS, the other one decided to take a shortcut which ended up taking us a longer time we got stuck in traffic.  And not that it really matter, the taxi's just wasn't clean. 

i had a friend, but my friend's a female and I felt bad to ask her to drive in the snow becuase she had just finish telling me how bad it was driving in the snow to work. 

So I was like "Dang, I dont wanna put my friend through driving through the snow and I have to help out this girl too... what am I going to do?"  So I was thinking thinking thinking.. and I was like "Hmm!  I'll just send a car for her!  Just like in the movies and have people waiting for her with a sign!"

So I jumped online on my little phone and did some googling and came up with this site

https://www.execucar.com/business/

My first time using it, I'd recommend it. 

I would recommend this service folks!

I hope she felt special! 

And it was also for my peace of mind she didn't get stressed out, was safe, and got to where she needed to be. 

There's also a funnie part to the story too!!  But oh wells... i dont want to be talking too much...

Anyways, folks must've thought she was some special dignatary or something!  A blacked out Caddy with a driver/chauffeur carrying her stuff from the airport.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
and then you woke up and realize she's still at the airport ;D ;D :D :D :D

Just kidding, very nice!

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements