Advertisement

Author Topic: man WTF!! i got 2 write ups  (Read 242 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
man WTF!! i got 2 write ups
« on: January 07, 2018, 11:54:46 PM »
and I don't even know about it! i'm pretty pissed off. the duckkkkkk?? yeah I mean I know I was talk to those times I fucc up but i thought they were just verbal warnings. anyway, my lawyer is still on vacation so I'm debating whether to take it to the HR or not that I was unaware of it. It was at least not clear and I don't remember signing anything that I agree to the consequences. had I knew they were official write ups I very likely would had contested. man although the idea of going on Unemployment for a bite sound appealing to me, to be honest. lols so need to make sure I play my cards right but lawyer is out of the country.

so anyone knows? are you most likely to get Unemployment benefits if terminated for "poor" performance. I'm a good worker guys, trust me. hard worker. I'm more of a honest hard worker, not the work smarter, not harder type. with this comp, you have to cut corners to make scores. the comp don't tell you that, but it's exactly what they want you to do. to be dishonest and cheat, because at the end of the day, they have to deal with their boss and all they care about is the statistics...I t just goes against my morals and principles. I'm just not use to cutting corners and "cheating" the system to make scores. I"m so piss off! you work your ass off, sweat until your armpit hairs falls out, go the extra miles. yeah man...I'm really starting to think, there's no point of being a good guy anymore......n o point in being a honest hard working citizen....wha t has the world come to????

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +683
    • View Profile
Re: man WTF!! i got 2 write ups
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 01:29:39 AM »
I've never been talked to or written up so don't have any personal experience but do you have a union? If so, I would talk to them...Good luck

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +278
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 04:25:29 AM »
I know what you mean, I use to work for this company and we would have to readjust our scrap/bad product numbers so that it will not be over a certain percentage.

And we would also keep testing a part past the amount of time we are suppose to to make sure we had enough good parts! !!

Well, jokes on them becuase Mercedes then sent back a whole bunch of shipments!!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 06:22:13 AM »
Maybe the job not for you. 

I know of a job that people just sit there, yes sitting on the job n get payed for it and don't do chit but just look pretty and yet, people getting written up for being lazy. 

If you can't do lazy work, what else is there for you to do?

Some people are not made to work.  Then again, Some people are against working or the idea of having the government raping their paycheck so the go the freelance way.

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 10:45:04 PM »
maannn WTF!

so i decided to work against my own morals and beliefs. quality wise was shit but made scores like no tomorrow. I think I actually even broke records. lols Won't know for sure until tomorrow.  I dunno, I just already feeling bad for the customers who's going to received my products. lols but it's either that or go live under a bridge. it's a ducking duck up backward world we live in man. ducking there's somethin seriously wrong with people these days. maybe i'm just too OCD with whatever I do and how I do things...but.. ..mannn....I get it...it's not my company, just a worker...okay. ...i'll be leaving soon damnnn....

Offline DaCurse

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 11:54:07 PM »
clock out during lunch and ended up back home....not going back to that shithole place...I wish them the best but that's up to karma to decide...they didn't call me the curse for nothing...haha

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 07:58:03 PM »
Some jobs aren't worth fighting for. From reading your frustrations, I would suggest leaving and never look back. Look else where and get in where you fit in. Even if it means lesser pay. Your mental health is more important than a job.

Advertisements