Advertisement

Author Topic: Dang.. the dynamic's the dynamic's...  (Read 722 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Dang.. the dynamic's the dynamic's...
« on: January 09, 2018, 02:37:45 PM »
The guy's don't like me because the girls they like are my friends...they think I probably taking the girls from them, I can't help it the girls are pretty and just like to talk to me... cheezez!  Not my fault they gravitated to me!  When i don't pay them attention they get upset...

The girl's don't like me because I don't like them....these girls are not the girls I was mentioning up there.  This group of girls, they aint bagging me!  I aint nobody's property!

And then, some of the guys don't like me try to be my friend so they can come around and be close to the girls so they can talk to them.

Man... all I want to do is just really eat spaghetti... and I got all this going around me.

It's actually really tough trying to satisfy that first group of girls... man.. makes my brain hurt!  All the emotional support I gotta do.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements