Advertisement

Author Topic: People living in Wisconsin. Such backwards Republican logic to deal with..  (Read 1302 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
So Republicans tried to promote Madison as a great place to live, encouraging people to move in and enjoy the good life.  But soon as the Mayor announces he's running for governor, all of the sudden, Madison is a horrible place to live. LOL.

article: https://www.wpr.org/walker-attacks-madison-his-administration-promotes-it

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
 :D

madison is a great place to live, but cost of living is high and salary pays the same as other cities.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Madison is a great place to live, go visit my friends on VANG  ST. 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Madison is a great place to live, go visit my friends on VANG  ST.

used to take my daughter there for hmong dance practice. nice area, but high maintenance. i'll stick to my tiny home  ;)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
My cousin is the superintendent of a Madison school district there.  Grad from Badgers n Cornell.  Went from the bottom up to assistant principal. 

I've gone there on their annual u of Wis Halloween state street party n chill with white girls. 

I would visit but 2 weeks there and I go crazy.  Too boring for me when people idea of a fun time is eat brats n drink beer every freaking day.  There is a lake there by campus but no one fishes it.  No fish perhaps. 

Then again, it was during our college years so all I got was the campus lifestyle. 

I need to visit that place again.  That and Milwaukee, I skip to go to Chicago n pay many tolls along they way. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I've only kinda been to Madison a few times..

and just my few times there, I wasn't really got a time to explore it or see much of it but the little times I was there..

I can tell you, it's not a great place to live. 

I remember thinking to myself a few times, "they aint anything special here"

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
compare to cities in wisco, madison is probably the best to live. it is a hub of diverse groups. the lakes, campus and recreational amenities give madisonians the best of everything. we're southern central located, close to metro cities is a plus for weekend getaways.

sorry if you came here and didn't enjoy it. college life experience is different from casual life experience. nothing special here, but the city is clean and expanding. not many cities where you can go anywhere and feel comfortable walking down the street. it's not perfect, but it's refreshing.

come visit and i'll show you around. breakfast at the oldest lakefront hotel in madison overseeing lake mendota. a quick hike thru the uw aboretum. a visit to the thai pavilion. lunch on state street. a tour of frank lloyd wright monona terrace overseeing lake monona, enjoy the farmers market around the capitol square,  drink beer at the capitol brewery beer garden, and end with a quite sunset evening fishing at tenney park. the best part is, everything is within 20 minute drive. no traffic.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Ima go visit slude!  O0

Advertisements