Advertisement

Author Topic: Back Pedal and Ignorant to the T from this Orange Monkey  (Read 688 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Back Pedal and Ignorant to the T from this Orange Monkey
« on: January 11, 2018, 11:13:05 PM »
What a worthless idiot when it comes to his worthless words... ;D...

Back Pedal:

- The US President  has declined to commit to an interview with special counsel Robert Mueller who is leading an investigation into the alleged collusion between Trump and Russia.

- His comments marked a departure from last June, when Trump said he would be "100 percent" willing to testify about his interactions with former FBI Director James Comey. At the time, he said about Mueller, "I would be glad to tell him exactly what I told you."

Ignorant:

- The single greatest Witch Hunt in American history continues. There was no collusion, everybody including the Dems knows there was no collusion, & yet on and on it goes.

I bet if he's ask to prove the ignorant "everybody" claim, he'll tuck and run too... ;D ;D ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Back Pedal and Ignorant to the T from this Orange Monkey
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 01:01:56 AM »
Meh, not surprise .... ;D:

A former Steelworkers union leader has blasted Donald Trump as a “con man,”  an “idiot” and a “liar” as Indianapolis air-conditioning and furnace company Carrier Corp. laid off 215 more workers Thursday. The company has sent a third of its jobs to Mexico since Trump boasted a year ago about a $7 million state tax incentive deal for the company to keep jobs in the U.S.

He “sold us a bag of s**t” we’re stuck with, former Steelworkers leader Chuck Jones says at an Indianapolis town hall.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements