Advertisement

Author Topic: Black people complaining about Asians taking advantage of their communities.  (Read 3432 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Such bullshipt.  They're always complaining about how Asians come into their community, sell them liquor, cigarettes, fastfood, etc. Don't give them good service, taking advantage of their people and building wealth off them poor niggaz.

But none of them get off their butts and open up shop themselves.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

Such bullshipt.  They're always complaining about how Asians come into their community, sell them liquor, cigarettes, fastfood, etc. Don't give them good service, taking advantage of their people and building wealth off them poor niggaz.

That sounds so close to BNM's view...LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D O0

Blongforever

When you can spend your nights as days parting with loud music blasting and go to sleep during the day like babies while others are busting their arss off for a living, there’s no worry.  I’ve seen niggazz of all races who practice that lifestyle leeching off of the system.  When you run short, pack yourself with hot leads and to to work at the local convenient stores.  😳. Worst case scenario, you end up in downtown with 3 hots and a cot. No biggie!  That’s how some of society’s scums survive generation after generation.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

That sounds so close to BNM's view...LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D O0
Just curious, do you really think people are listening to your one liners and saying to themselves "OH, I completely agree with theKing.  He's the best!".

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
It makes no difference if we're selling them liquor or crack.They are going to kill themselves anyways. Might as well make that profit while we can. You can't blame someone else for your bad habits and behavior.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
We all takes turn to complain on one another. 

My other aunt left the minority azn city to set a typical Vietnamese nail shop in Oakland.  She loves kaydoo long time as they bring in the dough for her.

Someone say for the neegrow to set the same shop?  Total failure.  Others still likes their service to be done by azn.  Some feels liberated just to see an azn provided the nomad services on them. 

Think in terms of an iron chef being male and fashionable designer being gay. 

In turns, I don't pay money to see a bunch of azn playing basketball or football, know what I mean?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Just curious, do you really think people are listening to your one liners and saying to themselves "OH, I completely agree with theKing.  He's the best!".

You replied, and you still asked that and from someone that said, "ignore" to boot?? ???

Funny shit, thanks for the entertainment!!! ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You replied, and you still asked that and from someone that said, "ignore" to boot?? ???

Funny shit, thanks for the entertainment!!! ;D
See what I mean? My 5 year old can come up with a better comeback line.  Just so sad to see someone claiming to be an adult who just has the intellect of a 4 year old. (Noticed: 4 is less than 5).  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
See what I mean? My 5 year old can come up with a better comeback line.  Just so sad to see someone claiming to be an adult who just has the intellect of a 4 year old. (Noticed: 4 is less than 5).  O0

"See what I mean?" You continue to "listen" and reply...I hope your "5 year old" is not narrow minded and ignorant like you...I mean you claimed "ignore" but you continue to break your own word (zero integrity like BNM). "Just so sad to see someone claiming to be an adult who just has the intellect of a" narrow minded ignorant...BUT even sadder when he has a 5 year old that's ashamed of him as a father. (Noticed: your "listening" cry is similar to BNM's "reading" cry).  O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
"See what I mean?" You continue to "listen" and reply...I hope your "5 year old" is not narrow minded and ignorant like you...I mean you claimed "ignore" but you continue to break your own word (zero integrity like BNM). "Just so sad to see someone claiming to be an adult who just has the intellect of a" narrow minded ignorant...BUT even sadder when he has a 5 year old that's ashamed of him as a father. (Noticed: your "listening" cry is similar to BNM's "reading" cry).  O0
yet another lame response. This one's worst than the last.  No originality, nothing meaningful.  Just a bunch of crying and whining about whatever it was you were crying over. I'm sure it's all true in your head but you gotta realize, everyone else lives in the real world, not yours. tsk tsk.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
yet another lame response. This one's worst than the last.  No originality, nothing meaningful.  Just a bunch of crying and whining about whatever it was you were crying over. I'm sure it's all true in your head but you gotta realize, everyone else lives in the real world, not yours. tsk tsk.

"yet another lame response. This one's worst than the last.  No originality, nothing meaningful.  Just a bunch of crying and whining about whatever it was you were crying over. I'm sure it's all true in your head but you gotta realize, everyone else lives in the real world, not yours. tsk tsk."

"ignore"... ;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
"yet another lame response. This one's worst than the last.  No originality, nothing meaningful.  Just a bunch of crying and whining about whatever it was you were crying over. I'm sure it's all true in your head but you gotta realize, everyone else lives in the real world, not yours. tsk tsk."

"ignore"... ;D ;D ;D
::) ::)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
I would agree w/ the black people.  Look around you, you see gas stations/corner stores that are own by Indian/Asians (from India or Middle East country) in the inner city but heir homes are in the suburbs.   Since they don't live in the community, whatever happens don't impact them directly so they don't care about growth or development and only about the business aspect. 

It's not just the Asian but this concept can be applied to any race/group that does business outside their community.  You don't live there, you don't care, period.

This is why inner city struggles, schools are bad, crimes rate are high, etc... People don't care because they don't live there.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

"ignore"... ;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

"ignore"... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements