Advertisement

Author Topic: Calm, Cool, Collective  (Read 1173 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
Calm, Cool, Collective
« on: January 16, 2018, 12:28:20 AM »
I wish i can be that guy...but I'm crazy, confrontationa l, and even more crazy..my demeanor can change from happy yellow to angry burning red in a second....my eyes fierce of that a bald eagle and my words piercing through flesh. If you kill me, I come back from the dead and demolish you. You think I'm a psycho....but that's exactly what I want you to think of me... >:D

(this is only for entertainment purposes) I'm a nice guy with a crazy imagination..t hat's all.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Calm, Cool, Collective
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 12:35:42 AM »
there will be a day when this enslavement comes to a end. nothing stay balance forever. one has to lose...the length of this war is in our hands....but I assure you that in the end....Good is Good and right is right.....

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 11:53:39 PM »
Sorry but it was because I didn't love myself.....

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 09:46:37 AM »

Have not played scratchers in a few years. found a 20 dollar bill in my car while vacuuming the under seats. so what did I do? went inside to get a drink, and then on a whim decided to buy this. 20 turn into 100. I then bought 5 more...and this one was the second or 3rd of those 5....the other ones had smaller winnings....Ga ve away the winnings to multiple homeless people outside the gas station. I don't condone gambling, and this was just a on a whim kind of thing.  8)

Like this post: +1

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 11:58:16 PM »
Nice win!! did some grocery shopping and ended up with a crusty 5 dollar bill. I felt lucky and put it in the scatcher machine and randomly pick this ticket out..rememberi ng I caught a nice one a week or two ago..so i knew maybe i still had some luck in me...and walaaaaa chaaaa chinnnnggg.... Honestly I wasn't even excited..lols but I will donate the winnings once i get the moola! as much as I like to keep it I know i best not cus I am the curse.....haha a

again, this is only for entertainment purposes. Not to influence, show off, or encourage gambling...... saving is more rewarding than winning! 8)

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:02:58 AM by DaCurse »

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 09:49:11 PM »
all those days wasted, years passed by with nothings....it's time to make up for them. Time is flying by so quick. The hours are slow, but the days are quick. I can't give up yet. not without a fight...not without my last drop of sweat and blood running dry.....I can still conquer the world........I know i can.........

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 09:58:09 PM »
to the simple girl who stayed behind. While everyone couldn't wait to get out of this crazy boring little town, you had no interest of moving away to the big cities and attend a big name college. Instead you found work at the local hardware store, and drove 45 minutes to the closes community college. It was nice to see you again. And I wished I knew about the beauty of simplicity a lot sooner. It's great. But I don't think everyone was made to be simple. And i think many people were not meant to be complicated either. But I know now, I need colors and drawings on my paper. I wish I can keep it neat and clean like you..but I got to scribble and draw and write on it. I simply cannot remain simple.......

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 11:53:47 AM »
so true.....i won't say that I'm a liar, but i'm definitely sarcastic, a little exaggerating, and fairy tale telling but when it really comes down to it, if i have to be dishonest, you can trust that its for a very stone cold steve austin good reason....haha

"Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for." --

-Johnny Depp

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 09:47:36 PM »
Much growing up to do.....lols

"sometimes, the best way to improve your character is to admit to and accept your flaws"......

Like this post: +1

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 10:07:16 PM »
to the girl from the beautiful island. I never replied back because I wanted you to remember me as a jerk and never to think of me again. Your level was much to high for me to reach. It was immature of me. I could have just told you, I wasn't mad or upset. I have no right to. Then you disappeared. I hope you know that I care for you a lot like a good dear friend. I truly and genuinely only wish you the best of everything and blessings. No grudges, no hard feelings, never then, and not now. Okay, maybe a little then...but i was stupid..so please forgive me...I just had the wrong idea and i regret it greatly. Someone like you deserve a full explanation, if closure was what you were looking for......now I'm the one, curious with a burning guilt...are you okay, are you happy? for you to disappear, it gave me a bad vibe...and that vibe stuck with me ever since...so are you happy? I may never know and that is part of a guilt I will have to endure..

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 06:13:39 PM »
went into 7 eleven to get me something to eat. Older couple happened to lock their keys inside their car and the husband was bickering the wife. I heard something about how are they going to pay the locksmith. I bought this ticket telling myself if I win something I'll give it to them only because I knew they didn't really have the money, or if they did, they weren't happy about paying 100 for the locksmith to do a simple task, at least for a locksmith... so yeah. I bought 2 of these, and this one was a winner winner chicken dinner! gave it to the couple and told them go ahead and cash it and pay the locksmith with it..They were extremely grateful.  8) (notice I try to carved out PH on the bottom right?) lols anyway, again, please do not go out now and buy 50 of these. haha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 11:37:21 PM »
i got everyone ribbon out there but one....and it's probably not the best one, but one that would mean the most to me.......

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 01:54:41 AM »
Can you really forgive? If you can't forget, I don't think you have forgiven...... .remember those who done you wrong, never forget and never forgive, because if you do, they will screw you again if they know you have forgotten..... >:D

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2018, 12:25:37 AM »
when you grown to dislike being around so many people, fridays and weekends are like your weekdays. You dread them...MOnday comes along and it's like yeeeaaah....I can finally go somewhere with less crowds. Walk around the block all nice and quiet while children are in school and people are at work...go watch a movie alone and not worry about other people staring you or seeing your cousin and saying aloud in Hmong "damnnn dude, koj kho siab lawgs xwb os man, next time call me fool if you got nobody to hang out with" and its like damnn dude...you're hella BA-NOW man ducking dumbass..MAybe I wanted to be alone?? man, you'll understand someday....lol s

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2018, 10:58:13 PM »
whooo! ate too much good food...thai food, good, viet food, good, laos food, good, italian, good, indian, good....but at the end of the day, good simple plain ole salt and pepper steak still takes the cake...for me..that's all ate for dinner...all I wanted...along with a ice cold coke...mannn.. funny thing is, I prefer the cheaper cuts..like regulare boneless beef flank...over those fancy cuts..i guess I still got some Hmong in me man, we like our beef slightly tough...and honestly, i think that's the way beef oughta be....helll yeahhh....lols

I am going to rent a booth at the HNY's one day and ya know what I'm going to do.....real authentic Hmong sausage yo...haha isn't the real Hmong sausages, you're suppose to sun dried it?? I remember my mother use to do that...of course there were flies all over it, but it's still bomb as hell...hhaha dried up in the over yo! lols mannn we come a long way....it's been 40+ years since my parents first landed on American soil. damnnn....now that they spring forward the time...i got to wake up not just an hour early but 2...cus I usually don't have to number 2 until like an hour after i wake up...driving to work, with mad diarrhea this morning man..imagine you get stop by the cops too...really going to shat in your pants for sure then....lols

Advertisements