Advertisement

Author Topic: Calm, Cool, Collective  (Read 3901 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
Re: Calm, Cool, Collective
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2018, 03:48:55 PM »
hwy 99....reminds me of the 80's....i keep thinking i will eventually see night rider every time i drive down that way south to the central valley....haha

« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 09:05:08 AM by DaCurse »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2018, 03:56:11 PM »
I like listening to mexican music sometimes when i'm driving...like the old traditional type..i have a spanish station set onto my car audio for those occasions when I feel like a mexican cowboy..haha

« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 09:09:21 AM by DaCurse »

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2019, 01:00:06 AM »
Well folks...I need to grow up a little bit..i'm about done being a 50 year old kid...haha Happy 2019 to everyone. Thanks a lot for reading my nonsenses in here...and if you found me to be a little interesting or inspirational. ..Or if I was able to just brighten your day a little...I am glad I was able to help.. 2019 is the year folks...bringi ng out my best ace's, cuz that's all I got left....save my silver bullets to when I really needed, and now i need em...haha know mean?? haha 8)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2019, 09:25:35 AM »
how the tough guy in me was summoned...

I use to be really timid, shy, overly polite and patient..haha still am sometimes according to some..lmao.... well it all started one day at a 7/11 store...I was on my way to work, but decided to called in because i just couldn't beat the dreaded feeling of getting yelled or boss around...I pulled into the store's parking lot...Got out to grab something to eat.

I got a prepacked burrito, heat it up, went to the casheir...for some reason, the cashier was still doing some kind of inventory shit..counting money or something....i waited 5 minutes...then it was getting close to 10 minutes...even tually it became more like 15-20 minutes...All the sudden a KKK looking white dude came in, he got his coffee, and donut...got in line behind me...

then...in back of me, I heard...

"if you don't ducking hurry up, i'm going to walk out of here not paying shit..I got to hit the road man"...

thought he was talking to me, but he soften his voice and said to me, " excuse me brotha, but I got to run, this punk is slow AF"

so he cut in front of me, threw a 20 dollar bill on the counter, and took off...turned around andlook at me square in the eyes and said "keep the change, that's on me bud"...

so I use his change to  pay for my burrito...

when I left, I look at the clerk and for some ducking reason, a side of me i never knew i had at the time came out...and I said to the clerk, which probably don't make any sense at the time....

"Patience is a ducking virtue, haha!"

lols...and eversince then, I never kissed anyone's ass ever again.....and so the tough but has a soft side guy in me was born... 8)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2019, 09:21:44 PM »
bump into a old old old friend...I never saw someone more shocked and surprise as he was, when he found out I am not married--never had....he was just completely speechless....

I told him, I'm the only smart one out of the group of friends....hah aha

seriously folks?? is there a rule or law, that there is a certain way to live life? That there is a time when you have to marry and start a family....

I feel like there is just so many misconceptions out there, that people need to realize, it's only misconceptions ...Life is too short to live life how someone or how the majority thinks you should live your life....I'm perfectly happy that I'm still single, and good looking as always...hahah I don't feel left behind, missed out, or in my own world...In fact, I honestly do feel, I'm the only smart person sometimes..lma o

well, shit...I better call my girl...she how she is doing...lols

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2019, 06:22:29 PM »
2019 off to a slow and somewhat of a failure start...but at least there is still chinese new year.haha 8)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2019, 09:44:45 PM »
starting new job tomorrow....su nday night blues are attacking me good...i don't remember being this anxious or nervous for a new job...

I have been too soft as of late....i need that kick ass mentality again...heartl ess and cold...gives no shit bout no one...haha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2019, 10:47:54 PM »
With this new job..the mission is: just be a average worker..don't get too close with people...so when and if I decide to leave, it won't be so heartbreaking. .They'll just go "yeah, he's allright"...haha lols

In past jobs...I exhibit superior work ethics..More than I need to..I loved everyone genuinely...An d when you leave, they don't persist you to stay, not necessarily..B ut the look in their eyes, if you look deep enough, you know...They are just so sad to see you leave...haha yup me yo...I'm the "everybody love's Raymond" type of guy...hahah 8)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2019, 11:15:53 AM »
I became lightheaded last night so I went to bed earlier than usual. I immediately fell asleep, and I remember I started to dream, dream of a place I use to know, but cannot make out exactly where this place was. It was some sort of campus. Like a College campus, or a headquarter of some sort.

Anyway, I knew that I was time traveled back to a previous life. In the dream, or process of going back in time, if you will....I was the under the impression that, the reason being was I need to fix something from the past...I walked around the campus, going to different offices to offices. Only I wasn't able to know what the details were. It was pretty much left blank or blurred out. Next thing I knew, I was walking towards the far end of the campus. Much quieter, less people. I look left, right. I told myself, You know what, I really don't know where else to from here.

I then went towards a bench, and sat. I kind of went into a meditative state...and I woke up, feeling a little vibration all over my body....

I dont know why, but i felt like a heavy load was lifted off my shoulders throughout the day...........

and then today, I finally got the message.....

The reason why I am so stress out or anxious all the time...is because my own standards were too high...haha too high for me to reach..will maybe not that. But my standards, standards that society portray, are contradicting to my most inner beliefs.

Keep life simple, don't have high expectations, be happy with what you are bless with.

I feel, that this is my final life's lesson. Perhaps, the most important and most valuable...... .............. .....

Like this post: +1

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2019, 11:37:34 PM »
thanks for the plus 1 for the post above whoever you may be...but I wasn't absolutely serious about the time travel thing...lols nonetheless, this was a very wierd dream. I don't remember, if any, besides this one, where I actually wake up to the end of a dream and then remembering the dream in details.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2019, 10:23:22 AM »
sheet, fuuk...this week went by quick....sprin g forward soon too...fuuk, sheet! well I was just thinking about well you know, how much longer I have to live and make the most of it...I'm nearing 50, and honestly, I know I sound like a fuukin teenager sometimes...lm ao

well shiit fuuk....sorry folks, but I'm going to be very aggressive and selfish for now on....I spend the first 40 years of my life putting other's first...now it's my turn to fuuk the world up for you, because you fuuk the world up for me...hahah >:D

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2019, 04:18:13 PM »
Well what I mean was I've been too nice for far too long. hahaha I've done all I can for humanity's sake..Now is the time I have to accept that the good guys truly does finish last. I am a time bomb. like fine wine and karma. the longer it takes to explode, taste, or come back, the more bite it creates...haha j/k

I haven't thought of marriage for a while.it's probably the last thing on my mind...haha what I mean is, what else can I do now to keep life interesting and fun...I can't always be too nice and let the jackass snatch the girls away from me when I know I am a much better man and she would had liked me a lot better...haha lmao's...that's what I was really trying to convey...thoug h I don't make much sense half the time...lmao

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2019, 12:06:47 AM »
there is only one thing that I am afraid of in the world and that is lady bugs...haha

a animal I am both afraid of but have the utmost respect for is a owl....

been watching animal videos on youtube too much lately..lols.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2019, 10:44:17 PM »
The sacrifices needed to be made. This time I listen and pay attention-this time I understood..I just hope it's not too late.

Advertisements