Advertisement

Author Topic: Calm, Cool, Collective  (Read 4288 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
Re: Calm, Cool, Collective
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2019, 02:43:12 PM »
Life is like a contract..ther e are rules, deals, rewards and consequences.. .you might asked, contract? yes, you sign a contract before you were brought into the world. You planned out your life before it began. sometimes we forget what we agreed on, but that's why the signs are there....to remind yourself what the terms of the contract is.... :-X

everything that happen, happen for a reason...reaso ns that you have agreed on. the sacrifices you were willing to make, in order to be bless with a reward, the lifestyle you chose, and the consequences if you broke any rules and agreement of the contract....

nothing is for free...and that is life.....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2019, 02:51:35 PM »
This is why they say, be care ful for wha tyou wished for.....

There is a price for everything, and you are better off working and sacrificing to earn and deserve what you desire in life.....to take and asked freely, you are dealing with the devil........

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2019, 10:24:33 PM »
Life is like a contract..ther e are rules, deals, rewards and consequences.. .you might asked, contract? yes, you sign a contract before you were brought into the world. You planned out your life before it began. sometimes we forget what we agreed on, but that's why the signs are there....to remind yourself what the terms of the contract is.... :-X

everything that happen, happen for a reason...reaso ns that you have agreed on. the sacrifices you were willing to make, in order to be bless with a reward, the lifestyle you chose, and the consequences if you broke any rules and agreement of the contract....

nothing is for free...and that is life.....

just talking nonsense here folks. You should beleive in what you believe in. the only thing I am positive of is that we're not alone. haha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2019, 03:08:46 PM »
I walked into the Chinese Restaurant, and place my order to go. From a distant I heard my name, and it was my good distant friend. He wipes his mouth with a napkin, walks up to me and insisted I join him and his friends instead. I look at his friends, some guys, some girls. They all look friendly, and the girls look good.ahaha But my mind was to come up with a quick excuse. But his compassion, thoughtfulness, and love for life and people in general was too genuine to say no to. I told the cashier to set aside my order, and I'll take it with me when i leave, and if I could squeeze in with my new friends. She quickly said no worries, if I want I don't have to order again but just take my food and join them. haha

R.I.P to one of the last good Hmong men out there. haha We'll miss you very much buddy.

Advertisements