Advertisement

Author Topic: Calm, Cool, Collective  (Read 16196 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
Re: Calm, Cool, Collective
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2019, 02:43:12 PM »
Life is like a contract..ther e are rules, deals, rewards and consequences.. .you might asked, contract? yes, you sign a contract before you were brought into the world. You planned out your life before it began. sometimes we forget what we agreed on, but that's why the signs are there....to remind yourself what the terms of the contract is.... :-X

everything that happen, happen for a reason...reaso ns that you have agreed on. the sacrifices you were willing to make, in order to be bless with a reward, the lifestyle you chose, and the consequences if you broke any rules and agreement of the contract....

nothing is for free...and that is life.....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2019, 02:51:35 PM »
This is why they say, be care ful for wha tyou wished for.....

There is a price for everything, and you are better off working and sacrificing to earn and deserve what you desire in life.....to take and asked freely, you are dealing with the devil........

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2019, 10:24:33 PM »
Life is like a contract..ther e are rules, deals, rewards and consequences.. .you might asked, contract? yes, you sign a contract before you were brought into the world. You planned out your life before it began. sometimes we forget what we agreed on, but that's why the signs are there....to remind yourself what the terms of the contract is.... :-X

everything that happen, happen for a reason...reaso ns that you have agreed on. the sacrifices you were willing to make, in order to be bless with a reward, the lifestyle you chose, and the consequences if you broke any rules and agreement of the contract....

nothing is for free...and that is life.....

just talking nonsense here folks. You should beleive in what you believe in. the only thing I am positive of is that we're not alone. haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2019, 03:08:46 PM »
I walked into the Chinese Restaurant, and place my order to go. From a distant I heard my name, and it was my good distant friend. He wipes his mouth with a napkin, walks up to me and insisted I join him and his friends instead. I look at his friends, some guys, some girls. They all look friendly, and the girls look good.ahaha But my mind was to come up with a quick excuse. But his compassion, thoughtfulness, and love for life and people in general was too genuine to say no to. I told the cashier to set aside my order, and I'll take it with me when i leave, and if I could squeeze in with my new friends. She quickly said no worries, if I want I don't have to order again but just take my food and join them. haha

R.I.P to one of the last good Hmong men out there. haha We'll miss you very much buddy.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2019, 01:11:32 AM »
when nobody believed in me...when thye all thought i was going to be a loser for life.. talk shit and look down on me like I was a nobody..haha

i drove and pull up in my 89 prelude...got out with my raggity clothes on....immediat ely some of them start to walk inside the building....I walked up to the entrance. the remaning crowd went quiet. a few good men politely greeted me. these were the few that either liked me or didn't know me very well or at all..the rest thought they were too good for me. the ones within arm's reach, gently shook my hand but quickly went back to talking to one another and then slowly drifted away as well.

the next day, I drove in my porsche....wor e a nice suit....this time the few good men greeted me with excitement. The rest too embarassed to say anything..the ones in arm's reach, this time gives me a firm handshake...I said to one of the good men, i have to run, can you give this to the decease's family.

I drove off into the sunset and never looked back...and yes, hell yeah, pun intended..haha ha 8)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2019, 12:48:14 AM »
the difference between me and other psychopaths is that I am aware that I am one... >:D :2funny:

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2019, 10:10:35 PM »
howdy folks! sorry i've been away. Took a long vacation to I don't even know where...haha I stayed mainly in Germany. It was 90% work and only 10% sightseeing and or visiting. I came to really appreciate German food. It's all hearty and soulful food. Other than that spent a few days in France visiting some oh I'm not even sure if they are consider relatives...lo ls it's my half brother's side of the family.

Good to be back in the U.Ass.A 8)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2019, 01:02:55 AM »
still alive and kickin' folks. still kickin' hard...who ever the hell told you I was dead, you better tell me, so i know who the fuuking hater is..lols j.k...there was a little rumor that I was one of the victims in the recent tragedy in fresno. Not sure how or why. but that weekend I did travel to fresno, but then left to Orange county after a brief stop. My phone went dead, and nobody could get a hold of me for a while...lols

anyway, what i really wanted to say is.....some people never really grew out of those high school years...your'e fuuking 40-50-60 years old punk ass motherfuuking and you still get into popularity contests??? you fuuking have a wife, a husband, kids, are they not enough for your attention whorin'g ass? how much fuuking more attention do you fuuking need??  >:D

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2019, 01:08:42 AM »
talking about co-workers folks...not anyone here on PH...haha fuuking 50 year old high school kids...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2019, 10:31:38 PM »
she asked me why do I rarely ever smile? and I said, i'm the kind of guy nobody wants to see successful or happy. and she respond, well let me the only one that wants to see you successful and happy and the only one that matters.

I woke up, half happiest man alive and half most disappointed man alive because it was just a dream....haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2020, 12:12:58 AM »
Just woke up and only now do I realize it's 2020..hhaa j/k. more like I just realize, it's 2020, so it's been 20 years since the year 2000...20 more years and i'll be 2000 years old...damn...w ell...I'm only getting younger...haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2020, 12:21:06 AM »
sirens going off the minute i woke up today til now....this is a bad sign folks..could this be the beginning of the end.....its like straight out of a movie...more so like a crime show....haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2020, 02:26:39 PM »
Woke up from a weird dream. I dreamed of Hwy 72. Whereever that is. I was traveling on a routine route, and all the sudden I realized this road or freeway rather, doesn't look familiar. I started to panic and then I saw the sign "interstate 72". I grabbed my phone and look up where is interstate 72. My phone is nothing fancy, I knew I had a GPS app somewhere but had no clue how to use it or get to it. haha So I just do the old fashion way, look up this interstate, then look up how to get back home. In my mind, I knew it was just a dream even while I was still sleeping, but not wanting to give up, I didn't want to wake up until I found my way home. A  supposedly 6 hour night of sleep turned into 12 hours, due to my stubborness that in the dream I would keep driving until I find my way home before I am ready to wake up. After a while, I said, okay this is going in circles, nevermind, I give up, just wake me up now. So I woke up and it was 11 a.m. Baffled a little, still sleepy. I stumble my way to the restroom, was my hands and face. came back to my room, look at my phone, check to see if I had gotten any texts or missed calls. One weird call from the midwest. I was curious where this area code was from. But when I went on the internet browser on the phone, it showed google maps, and..that I have or somethng or someone has searched for.......... HWY, or Interstate 72. I'm use to these out of body experiences, if you will, haha  so I wasn't as freak out. I decided to call the weird number. At the other end a Hmong brother answers. I can tell he was Hmong by his accent. haha It was Mr. X. My very distant cousin I have not seen or talk to since the early 00's. We grew up together, we bonded because early in our life before knowing how to walk, we were both being care by a Aunt, because our parents would drop us off and take off to work or to adult school. haha

so this Aunt has passed away. I wanted to asked him if there is a Hwy or Interstate 72 nearby where he lives. But felt it would be a little inappropriate.

I suppose it is only right that I will need to attend this special aunt's funeral and pay my respect.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2020, 09:09:04 PM »
sorry folks, I've been acting strange and out of proportion as of late. I am all sorts of mentally mess up. haha Even before this virus thing, I've been fighting off my demons. Depression, Anxiety, and bipolar issues. All a lot more serious than I thought. Trust me though, I'm still a nice guy. haha I will be back my friends, if you really need me you know where to find me. As of now, I would like to spend time alone away from everything and everyone. I hope you understand. Unless you like this version of me, cus honestly, I kind of do myself. lols. j/k.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2020, 11:05:00 PM »
got a group text from Oldest sister; "hey guys, no hard feelings, but let's all agree that there will be no visitations allow in the next couple of weeks, except in the case of a emergency"

I reply; that sucks, but okay, totally understand fam..

Youngest sister replies; Curse, it's not like you care, you hardly do any visitations and attend family functions anyway...

haha I joke back, I practiced safe distancing way before this pandemic. Yalls knows I'm the most caring, loving and coolest...haha h

this is one of the rare occasions my siblings and I joked around. Most of the time, we're very casual towards each other. haha It will mostly be, asked a specific question, get a direct answer in the simplest way possible. like Okay, got it. Okay no Problem. haha

this must be a sign folks. I do not feel good about it. This crisis either makes people more loving and opened or more resentful and bitter. haha

Advertisements