Advertisement

Author Topic: Calm, Cool, Collective  (Read 14099 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +36
    • View Profile
Re: Calm, Cool, Collective
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2020, 10:54:41 PM »
fuke, damn. where is my cat..please be back in your bed tomorrow morning cat...fuke.... shit...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2020, 12:05:35 AM »
my cat is gone folks. It's gone forever. Found him lying dead by the curb on the other block. His eyes were still opened, his mouth opened slightly and bloodied. His neck broken, it was twisted actually, and his ribs all shattered. My heart sanked. He must had died such a horrible n painful death. I went to work, hoping someone would asked me, what's with the sad face, did your cat died...but nobody did...but i didn't let it keep me from kicking ass today.I will see cat again some day, they have 9 lives after all. haha

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2020, 12:47:28 AM »
my cat is gone folks. It's gone forever. Found him lying dead by the curb on the other block. His eyes were still opened, his mouth opened slightly and bloodied. His neck broken, it was twisted actually, and his ribs all shattered. My heart sanked. He must had died such a horrible n painful death. I went to work, hoping someone would asked me, what's with the sad face, did your cat died...but nobody did...but i didn't let it keep me from kicking ass today.I will see cat again some day, they have 9 lives after all. haha

You have a cat?!? Does it have a name? Lol  Sorry for your lost, rip cat :( what a horrible death!

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2020, 09:21:03 AM »
You have a cat?!? Does it have a name? Lol  Sorry for your lost, rip cat :( what a horrible death!

I am the adopted owner of the cat. If that makes any sense. haha It was a wild cat, I left food and water for it as a kitten. It comes back from time to time to visit me or if want's a treat. I usually see him every 2-3 weeks. If I don't see him, he usually leaves some dropping to know he came to visit me. But I haven't seen any of his markers for a while, and so I knew, just knew, something's bad has happened.. It was as if the cat's spirit has came to let me know in spirit..haha true story...Cats are just as loyal as dogs are but in a different way. Dogs protect, Cats never forget and always grateful. Although Cats does run off and never show up again for many owners. They like to go where their friends like to hang out. If you move away, and your cat doesn't like your new place, it will scent his/her way back home to his/her friends...even if it's a thousand miles awy..haha

thank you for the condolasence. I called the animal patrol to removed his body, and it was gone when i drove by again after work. His name was jasper.

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2020, 01:29:54 PM »
There's used to be this stray cat that was really attached to me.... some morning it'll catch a live mouse, bring to my doorsteps and plays with it... like it was offering me a breakfast...
I would freak the duck out over it bc the mouse will try to run and it's begging for its dear life and the cat will play with it like it's a toys... Other times it brings me a dead mouse and leave it at my doorstep. It just boggle my mind how cats think... I do prefer them over dogs tho..
Well, There's plenty of cats out so you'll never run out of cats to adopt lol

I am the adopted owner of the cat. If that makes any sense. haha It was a wild cat, I left food and water for it as a kitten. It comes back from time to time to visit me or if want's a treat. I usually see him every 2-3 weeks. If I don't see him, he usually leaves some dropping to know he came to visit me. But I haven't seen any of his markers for a while, and so I knew, just knew, something's bad has happened.. It was as if the cat's spirit has came to let me know in spirit..haha true story...Cats are just as loyal as dogs are but in a different way. Dogs protect, Cats never forget and always grateful. Although Cats does run off and never show up again for many owners. They like to go where their friends like to hang out. If you move away, and your cat doesn't like your new place, it will scent his/her way back home to his/her friends...even if it's a thousand miles awy..haha

thank you for the condolasence. I called the animal patrol to removed his body, and it was gone when i drove by again after work. His name was jasper.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2020, 10:39:47 PM »
There's used to be this stray cat that was really attached to me.... some morning it'll catch a live mouse, bring to my doorsteps and plays with it... like it was offering me a breakfast...
I would freak the duck out over it bc the mouse will try to run and it's begging for its dear life and the cat will play with it like it's a toys... Other times it brings me a dead mouse and leave it at my doorstep. It just boggle my mind how cats think... I do prefer them over dogs tho..
Well, There's plenty of cats out so you'll never run out of cats to adopt lol

fuking sheet, I don't know what to tell you, but jasper is actually still alive. lols. I know its him cuz I pet him this evening and gave him a treat..Jasper is a all white cat, and so was his mother....so i don't know how many all white cats are out there in my hood or if it was his actual mother...eithe r that, jasper have 9 lives after all...hahaha

yes, those good ole innocent days...I know what you mean..I try not to have any more pets. I get too attached to them...haha thanks for sharing your cat story.

Advertisements