Advertisement

Author Topic: Calm, Cool, Collective  (Read 19883 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
Re: Calm, Cool, Collective
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2020, 07:49:44 PM »
Well damn it folks, sorry to disappoint yalls but it's over. We both mutually agree that we're not right for each other and call it off on semi good terms. haha I think we both realize that we aren't in our 20's anymore and time is extremely precious and is probably not wise to risk time on something we don't have a clear view where it will lead or not lead to. And yes, I initiated the break up, but she was good and understanding of it. haha I'm not 18 anymore, where i'm going to simp every g-f i get. lols Now it's brutal to be honest, after a few disagreements, I just kind of think I'm wasting time and energy and less empathetic..ha ha they say healthy relationships involves working things out and compromising.. I'm open to it but, the only time I don't like to work hard is if and when I'm in a relationship.. haha I'm just a firm believer that when it comes to it, it should be natural, working things out should be quick and natural, compromising is fair and reasonable. Both people are positively charged. Not one has to be the good, and the other be the negative. Oh yeah, okay, I know...I know...nevermi nd...I know what you're thinking...hah a

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +507
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2020, 12:39:20 PM »
Well damn it folks, sorry to disappoint yalls but it's over. We both mutually agree that we're not right for each other and call it off on semi good terms. haha I think we both realize that we aren't in our 20's anymore and time is extremely precious and is probably not wise to risk time on something we don't have a clear view where it will lead or not lead to. And yes, I initiated the break up, but she was good and understanding of it. haha I'm not 18 anymore, where i'm going to simp every g-f i get. lols Now it's brutal to be honest, after a few disagreements, I just kind of think I'm wasting time and energy and less empathetic..ha ha they say healthy relationships involves working things out and compromising.. I'm open to it but, the only time I don't like to work hard is if and when I'm in a relationship.. haha I'm just a firm believer that when it comes to it, it should be natural, working things out should be quick and natural, compromising is fair and reasonable. Both people are positively charged. Not one has to be the good, and the other be the negative. Oh yeah, okay, I know...I know...nevermi nd...I know what you're thinking...hah a

hey man, now that it is over, can I have your sloppy second?  Take her to reno and we can dip at the gsr.  Lots of hmong cats be hanging out there on any given weekend. 

Hope you did not quit your amazon gig yet.  They giving out bonus yo.

Amazon will give its US frontline workers a $300 holiday bonus
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazon-holiday-bonus-012306448.html

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2020, 09:03:16 PM »
she's my side dish for now...lols j/k. truth is yo, as good looking as I am, i am girl broke..lols know mean..I talk and flirt with girls all the time but Its just for the moment...i'm always on the move..lols

Amazon isn't too bad. I would stay til end of their peak season but my primary employer needs me back sooner than anticipated..s o will miss out on the 150 after taxes bonus. haha..but maybe it's really a 500 bonus but this time they took out the taxes first, since a lot of people felt decieve the last time they got a bonus for 500 but after taxes it was 300-ish..I get paid twice as much at my primary job than at Amazon...haha so Im not really in it for the pay, just need to get out of the office..lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2020, 10:55:43 PM »
when I was only 6 or 7 years old, i was expose to adult material...lol s

apartment complex we lived in at the time. a white couple had their window wide open while having sex. I was too young to notice anything, but the older kids back then must have heard funny noises coming from that particular apartment. so some of the kids would peak through the window...like literally taking turns giving each other a hitch..lmao

next thing i remember the guy comes running out with only his boxers and everyone ran....

drove by that apartment complex today...still there...cant believe it was 40 some years ago. A ton of hispanics occupied that complex now. I had a cousin who actually moved back into that complex after so many years but moved out after a year..He said it was too depressing and lonely, and sometimes it feels haunted...haha I asked why move back into that apartment complex in the first place..and dude was like it was the cheapest aprtment in town..haha I can't see that place...only if I have to drive pass it or by it..it's too depressing..so I definitely understood where my cousin was coming from..

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2020, 10:57:38 PM »
3 weeks of staycationing. ..haha i'll probably sneak in some late night slot and poker sessions...hah a

Have a good rest of 2020 folks, stay safe, be happy, and have faith. Bless ya all....If I don't come back, just know I was sent here and you were sent to me for a purpose. Glad I was able to entertain, amused and gave hope to some of yalls..its not much, but better than nothing..haha

Peace and Love,

Sign, the Curse. 8)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2021, 06:44:48 PM »
whittyippy folks! I am finally back, wasn't sure if I'll be, but I am...i never been sedated before so I said all my good byes just in case..haha but I am back...I made it back to Hell..haha While I was sedated for shoulder surgery I went to paradise. God said Im the only idiot that actually wanted to come back to this hell place..most want to stay in paradise forever, but I said I still need a lot of redeeming and proving to do..haha lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2021, 08:57:21 PM »
Someone once asked me, "curse are you more of a heart or mind person"...I thought for a brief second. I said " I'm actually more of a soul person" and they asked what does that mean. I said, a person that goes with their soul, their heart and mind works together, they are one...

fuking cheezy as shit but that's me trying to sound cool...like some wise Confucious mofo...lols fuking exhausted..the pain killers they gave me...makes me see spirits...lols fuking high on nothing...lols

« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 11:52:52 PM by DaCurse »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2021, 10:25:59 PM »
still cannot do I believe how fast 2020 flew by. It feels like it was just last month when all the Covid 19 fuss was going on. I tell people, 2020 didn't fly by, it fuking teleported..

2021 is off to a good beginning..yes beginning, not start...haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2021, 02:11:30 PM »
"You have everything you need, but one thing, and that is heart. You have no drive, no motivation, and you know why. YOu don't believe in competition, you don't beleive in envy, you wait for things to happen, you're simply too damn nice"

Just reminiscing some words of wisdom my future self told me a while back...haha Hmmm do I agree now. I don't know. I believe more and more in competition now, why? it's kill or be kill out there..haha not in a literal sense, but if you don't dive in a opportunity with doors wide open for you, someone will take it for you...lols...e nvy? not so much..a lot of times what you thought you wanted isn't really what you really wanted..haha.w aiting for things to happen? a little patience can go a long way..its more about timing..and being good at timing your actions...but sometimes time doesn't wait...too damn nice...i think so...i think there is something wrong when you're too damn nice...haha the probelem is people don't cherish nice people, they used em....saw it on someone's facebook...and it's so damn true...so what do you do? you be even nicer, so nice, to the point they start to feel guilty and bad for using you....well that only works with 1 out of 10 users...lols don't be too nice folks. give people what they're worth only. have boundaries, and most importantly command respect, you do that by never letting anyone think they are above or better than you. You remind them, in the end they eat, shit, and sleep just like you...lols

« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:16:09 PM by DaCurse »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2021, 10:09:08 PM »
2020- work hard

2021- work even harder

fukes...that sounds like the plan...haha

fuke..the blues fam, the blues are real...20-30 years from now...and i don't know fam...i don't know howothers deal with it...when I turned 30, friends and family called and wish me a happy b-day, but back then I was like "dude, im turning 30, you know that's old.."...then now you're 40 going to 50..and you're like dude, 30 is still so young...but nearing the 50th mark...I don't think i'll be able to say the same, dude 50 is still so young...hahah

enjoy every day you have folks...20-30 years from now, and most people just waiting for their day and hoping they go peacefully...h aha

sorry folks for being a debbie downer...but never stop enjoying your time....thats all you can do... 8)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2021, 10:25:55 PM »
My old man is a big fan of Trump...haha The reason being, he has the same type of ego like Trump..lols He talks a damn lot, compare to me and my brothers, people usually tell us we're like the opposite of our pap..lols But as much as I don't have much in common with the Old G, I respect that he is intelligent in his own ways and tells things like it is sometimes, most of the times...lols

so the old man calls me, asking how im doing. When I'm gonna get marry...I said "pap, I'm never gonna get marry I don't think so,so tell mom Im sorry, but the world is different now, divorce rates are high, good women are hard to come by, the world might end tomorrow who knows." hahah

the old man goes "Its okay, just stay healthy. Hmong people are known for their family oriented culture, but the truth is even in my young days, there were many young men and women who did not want to get marry either..Most only married due to cultural obligations. You have a "grandpa" who remain unmarried all his life, and we are talking back in the hilltop days of Laos, and he turned out fine, until he was mauled to death by a bear"

I said "damn pap, you had to tell me the details of his death, lols."

yeah, me and my pap won't probably have a man to man conversation like this for another few years maybe...hahah its a very rare occasion.haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2021, 08:06:32 PM »

A gal relative calls me crying last night. Her husband cheated on her.. I wanted to say "well, fuke him then, quit being stupid and kick his ass out of your life NOW!"...lols j/k I have to tell her...I can't tell you how to make your decisions but The Skyking gave me the right words to say to her....hahah

No, don't do what makes you happy, do what's good for you. What makes you happy isn't always, if not usually always bad for you...I know you love him to death, but do what is good for you

Without the SkyKing Im just another idiot out there...lols her tone changes, and I expect her to call me in a few weeks that she has dump him and thanking me profusely...lo ls j/k....you just never know...giving advice is never a easy task for me. If she was a guy cousin, I really would have said "where the fuke are you now so I can come kick your ass"...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2021, 10:15:15 PM »
Growing up during the middle and late 90's as a young teen/adult...There really was no way out. You eventually choose three type of person you want to be. A gang member, a Hmong who hangs out with non-HMong, or a complete loner....I chose the third one. Will it was more like a gang would say, I didn't choose the lifestyle, it chose me...The loner life style chose me...haha it really truly did...so most of my 20-30's was spent as a outcast...I eventually come to love the stillness and quietness of everyday life...haha

So that's why..It's so hard for me to give up my singlehood..ha ha it's harder than ever...I don't wake up in the middle of the night, realizing it's just me and my shadows in the house and feeling oh so sorry for myself..anymor e...If I wake up in the middle of the night, i see my shadow...I look at my survellience, then turn on the t.v...and watch a movie or documentary... I get ready for work, and hope nobody bugs me too much for the day...lols

I'm still a pretty friendly guy though...a lot more pickier now...but Im usually still pretty nice to strangers...I do understand the power of human interaction... But the Sky King reminds me....LIfe is not a gift, but a mission, and for me the mission is different from most...hahah

what is the mission....I don't know until a nother life time...Sky King just want me to lay low and chill this life time...hahah

« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 10:17:29 PM by DaCurse »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2021, 07:33:57 PM »
damn it...i didn't think it was Valentines day already, or weekend..was about thinking going out for steak tonight too...lols j/k

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2021, 09:40:55 PM »
yeah alright folks, I honestly was feeling left out this past valentines day..haha I didn't have to and shouldn't have a need to, but I couldn't find myself in the mood to grant the ex's request until this past weekend....and this was how it kind of went...story is alittle exaggerated for entertainment purposes...lol s

the ex wanted to hang out for valentines day...i didn't want to really, so i just said we can hang out and catch up the following weekend. so Sunday afternoon rolls and i finally made time for this hang out..we talked and caught up a little and as suspected there was a real reason for her wanting to hang out....she asked what's the chance we can give it another shot...Me being me, I said, that depends how many guys you'd slept with since...she spat out her coors, got up and walks frantically away...I chased after her, waiting for the biggest slap heard around the world...but she gave me the finger and said, never again, NEVER WANT TO SEE OR HEAR from you again.....haha

No, she just gave me a WTF look in disgust...I said, I'm so stacked with priorities right now..I don't know if I can commit or make promises I already know I won't or have a hard time keeping...haha she walks away to her car...and said, if she's pregnant, it's mines 200 percent....fuk e....

I think she's the one folks...Not going to find another like her...haha but my freedom...haha lols I'll make it up to her...but I'm not holding up my hopes...waht if she ignores me forever for reals now...lols will let ya know..haha

Advertisements