Advertisement

Author Topic: Calm, Cool, Collective  (Read 25124 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +75
    • View Profile
Re: Calm, Cool, Collective
« Reply #210 on: September 20, 2021, 12:31:05 AM »
damn her...in a tough spot once again folks..she went to sleep over her mother's house over the weekend..then now says she's going to spend a few more nights there..at this point...I said i'm going to visit a friend down in Orange county and will be gone a few days..All hell broke loose and she let out all her anger or whatever is on her damn mind on me...Apparentl y, she doesn't believe that a relationship is like a business contract...hah a darn it...fuke..wel l like anyone else, trust has to be earned and proven...i just can't honestly just blindly give it all in..i've taken enough risks and chances, i really wish she could see that..so i might end up kicking her out of the house when i get back...lols haha but..i am bummed out folks...but i'll be normal by morning..i move on quickly...lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 20, 2021, 10:50:13 PM »
damn...the real test is here, i am not prepare...i think she is..she is testing me hard...i'm gonna failed miserably because i don't take tests...lols ended up canceling my weekday getaway..lols people call it weekend getaway, i call it weekday get away...weekday s are my weekends..all she wants to cook now is Asian dishes...she joked she want to start learning Hmong sewing eventually..th en she got more papaya salad. ducking bipolar ass girl...fuking fine, just don't be pscyho i told her...her reply: check yourself i got bipolar from you..fuking shitt..we're all fuking bipolar to some degree, it's fuking call mood swings...lols anyway, all i ate was a peach for dinner..she's mad at me now for not eating her food..haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 24, 2021, 06:56:57 PM »
she told me if we break up again, it's going to be because of food..lols she's been cooking up all these Asian dishes, and I've been eating nothing but fruits and small snacks here and there. so far the only thing i liked that she cooked was macoroni n cheese.lols her chinese dishes looked like something from Chef ramsey's attempt to cook asian food.lols i guess i'll have to show her how to properly and masterly cooked some of the chinese dishes she's been trying so hard..but then she is going to know the truth why I haven't really eat her cooking..lols. ..great gal, just clueless sometimes, either that, extremely deceiving..tes ting me like crazy..lols guess i'm force to tell her the truth about her asian dishes...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2021, 10:27:35 PM »
fuking shit, I woke up this morning thinking I was alone..but there she was..I thought about joking to her, what the hell was she doing in my house...but i know that would make her ignore me for a minimum two weeks..lols so instead she asked if i'm okay, and i said "yes, you look wonderful tonight"..I said i must of have knock out in my sleep bad, woke up and thought it was evening..due to my never the same work schedule..haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 03, 2021, 10:54:24 PM »
i get it now..I see her way of seeing now..she really see's further and wider than me..haha she asked me what's that suppose to mean..I said oh, it's a Hmong phrase in English...it basically means you're more open minded and uhhh I don't know how to explain it clearly right now since im too tire...lols she smiles and said i better come up with a proper explanation tomorrow..seri ously?? i already know what's next on her menu after that...wants me to meet his pap...i'm dreading that already..lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 05, 2021, 11:03:39 PM »
every now and then, we'll both exchange stories of our encounters with someone..It's all fun n games until someone takes it too seriously..wel l, her..mostly her..always her...lols

I told her ass....a chick I met a while back, we hung out a few times, but I wasn't feeling for her as I got to know her better. Due to the reason, she has too many "guy friends"..haha..to be honest, she was just a little too airheaded for me too..lols I think she was into me and hoping I would initiate more effort, but I kind of "ghosted" her...haha but can't feel bad, because women don't have a problem ghosting or literally shutting someone down they don't like...lols

But didn't know it was her at first..I just went on with my business, until she comes next to me and says Hi...I said HI, you look different...I then noticed her bulging belly, and then I said Congrats, boy or girl? She says, they're keeping it as a surprise..hmm I thought to myself, is that even possible anymore with all the ultrasound or whatever they have to check up on with they doc...When She left, I felt her approaching me wasn't genuine at all, more so it was a indirect pun...wanted to show me she's now pregnant, and that she's happy without me..haha

my girl asked me: so did you felt any ounce of jealousy or regret...

I replied: yes, just a little, but not because I should, only because it's only human nature..and because she's actually a really good looking woman too...

I can tell she did not like my answer...but played it off saying at least "you're being honest"...I then told her..."when are you ever going to catch onto my sarcasm"

she responded: "you always said there's some truth to a joke"

okay, so then at least I'm being honest...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 10, 2021, 11:29:12 PM »
i don't know if this is normal, but i remember when a close buddy would constantly call me after he got hitched...like almost every fuking day shortly after he got married..he'll constantly call me up just to chat about anything n everything..I said, dude, remember the time you said once you marry, we're not going to be able to kick it as much or talk as much..you fuking call me even more than ever now that you got married...lols

with this chick, i'm starting to maybe understand mofo now...the headaches...th e when she wants it, and you don't, and vice versa...lols the hormonal imbalances after fuking...lmao. ..it makes you wanna get away sometimes i guess..the constant nagging..man fuke i've been calling up close buddies just to talk nonsense, and some of them be like Now you know what I mean...hahah it's just a phase yo...we're not even married, so technically no i can't say now i know what ya'll mean..lols well maybe I do now..you get coop up with someone most of your days, weeks...talkin g to someone different or new is refreshing..lo ls and folks, if you're not careful...that's how you end up breaking up or having affairs..lols so i'm gonna try harder to show her my appreciation and gratefulness.. .she really is a blessing...coo ks for me, make sure i wake up or remind me its time to go work...but give it a few more months, i'd probably cook myself as my buddy would say..lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 16, 2021, 10:39:19 PM »
it's the rebirth of the rebirth of the dragon. lols

« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 06:09:31 AM by DaCurse »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 29, 2021, 11:56:23 PM »
she woke up from her nap and asked me if we were arguing earlier. lols, said we broke up in her dream. said one day out of nowhere i just called it off. a brief awkward moment. I asked her if she believe in dreams. She said she never thought about it..so I jokingly asked her, are you breaking up with me now before I break up with you? she look at me disgustingly and said nothing. lols

learn a long time ago...if someone stops loving you and wants to move on, you'd no right to be angry at them. Sometimes the tides do turn...and as long as they don't drag you along with the waves, and let you know before abandoning you in the middle of the sea- you'd just gotta respect their decision...we had a talk about this..and she said, we're too old to be talking about this...each year we're only getting older and uglier..lols I told her she has perfect skin...she laughs and then tells me we're going to last, and I told her, don't let anyone not even her dreams scare her. Some people and some things out there don't want to see us happy together..her reply was "I know".."what I didn't know was how sweet you can be sometimes"...I laugh out loud and she said "you still need to work on being romantic though"...lols this is why I love this chick..She's classy, intelligent, and funny...haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2021, 10:30:29 PM »
She's out with her friends for a little halloween party..Its a all girls night out she claims..but just as I was about to text her to check in on her, she text me first asking how im holding up...I said, i'm doing alright, enjoying the night to myself..truth is fuking Im having the creeps and wish she was home..lols j/k...it's been a while since i've been home alone...haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 01, 2021, 11:55:24 PM »
I was almost perfect...I said it's something about the way you smile at me, that makes me fall in love all over again...she asked what that something is in details...i said all the right words until...I said it also makes Johnson down there tingle a little...lols i would think by now I can make these kind of jokes to her..i don't think she'll ever get use or accepting it..oh wells, okay maybe she was more disappointed that i just have to ruin a good romantic conversation.. lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 06, 2021, 11:20:17 PM »
She called me "captain shit in pants"....I was where you get that from..she said since I have so many stories of shitting in pants..i told her i made up half of them...she doesn't think so..haha I couldnt think of a counter...she got me pretty good there..fuke..h aha

« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 10:09:07 PM by DaCurse »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 15, 2021, 10:40:09 PM »
fuking shizz it folks, but we haven't spoken in a week..I can't figure out why she is upset at me..so sorry to say, i am strongly considering calling it quits first if she doesn't. it has effected me outside of our relationship and its not the person i want to be. My advice, always listen to your intuitions when it comes to making friends, choosing partners..pay attention to details the slightest cues and what not..sure, everyone has bad moments, mood swings, but if there is some consistency and pattern there usually means a bigger picture you haven't seen until they either accidentally expose it or someone show you hard evidence or what not..haha well, one thing i don't regret was, i stuck with my one foot in and one foot out. hell, I even told her the same..i think a person with high regards would have respected me if i told em, they shouldn't trust me wholeheartedly either..lols I'm not perfect, but i aint fuke up either..I'm not the coolest, but I am the bestest..lols

anyway, i can't wait to get my freedom again..lols people see me in all these failed relationships, and they all think, this guy just using em for sex, gets tire of them then throw em away...truth is, I don't even like to have sex for fuke's sake..lols it's only when johnson has its own plans..or should i say natural impulses...lma o and i think the biggest issue is, people expect a shit ton out of me...I'm tall, good looking, perfect build, my presence is strong..hahaha ..but in reality, I'm very boring...I expect people to like me or love me for what's in my heart, not what i can offer...thank you for listening...an d I'm heading out to Vegas, then maybe head out down to Florida to visit the only other human that shares no  flesh and blood that i know for a fact, without a doubt, would lay his life before mines..haha j/k...well, maybe not really..it's always still one foot in and one foot out...and people with mutual respect for one another will respect that...

see ya folks later...im fine..i'll be fine..be back in a few weeks..if not, it means i found a new girl and or struck it rich in Vegas..lols

« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 10:44:04 PM by DaCurse »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 19, 2021, 04:38:48 PM »
She texted me that she was entering the house to get her stuffs and will be out in a few hours. She had her best friend helping her. I told her, it's okay, you don't have to, I said please stay with me. I took it too far, and I apologize, I love you and accept you for all that you are. I was expecting too much from someone who has far exceeded my expectations long ago... haha it was probably what she wanted me to say all along. and the most romantic thing i ever said to her...accordin g to her...lols she cried, I cried..j/k not me :2funny: she cried, and I told her I'm turning around and see her in the morning..Got home and the rest was like in a movie...hahah so we're both heading out to Vegas in a bit...this time, I'm looking forward to it..lols

Advertisements