Advertisement

Author Topic: Calm, Cool, Collective  (Read 26915 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +81
    • View Profile
Re: Calm, Cool, Collective
« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2022, 11:34:44 PM »
Dacurse, you are hilarious!  Anyway, happy new year to you!  Hope 2022 treats you well.

glad it can give you some amusement. and thanks for probably being the only one reading my nonsense here...haha 2022 has been quiet but peaceful so far..haha Thanks-  a very Happy and Blessing new year to you and your love ones as well!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 14, 2022, 12:10:45 AM »
I got home..she was on her laptop...she said "hun, that you?"...I didn't say anything but just stare at her for a long time. She was use to me sometimes coming home, ignoring her and just going straight to bed...lols...a fter a brief moment She must of have sense me or was confused not hearing me running upstairs and turned around, returning a blank stare..."like wtf dude, you creep, the hell is wrong with you"...I said "nothing, I just realize how much I care about you"...lols

I later told her, a reliable source was telling them that I'm dating a weirdo....so I kicked their ass...she laughed...and said they're just jealous of us..and I told her, I know, as if there is such a thing as a normal-do...lols I then said, if anything, your'e just real...you're you..I shouldn't care, and they're going to try n steal u away from me...We both laughed our asses off...she joke in return, you better step up your game then Captain shit in pants...damn it...when is she going to stop calling me that..lols.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 16, 2022, 10:18:22 PM »
she dye her hair brownish. Said since I've been so nice and good to her and she says she knows I preferred brunettes..I said that's not true. I prefer natural over anything..I said, you're still nervous. About what? I just went strait to the point and said, babe, if anyone even try to do something stupid to you, trust me, they will regret it with every inch of their soul..she said, that's cheesy. I then said okay, you're on your own if in such situation..lol s We got serious..she admitted to me that some distant family of her is closet disapproving of out relationship. Says this is the worst time for interracial relationships. Esp with a Asian guy. three hours later, i get a call from her pap, and he was very supportive and told me not to worry, he'd already given those relatives a ass whooping..I kinda of chuckled..and he said, no, no, I mean I literally phyiscally gave them a ass whopping...lol s..

She told me her pap is just a big of a liar as I am..haha I told her, we're gonna grow old together, we're not going to have any children, and we're going to live life quietly way out in the country side..She said No, we're going to have children, we're going to live wherever we wish, and you're going to protect and defend me with your life if shit happens..I said oh okay, yes mam, but I like your natural hair color better...haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2022, 01:12:47 AM »
Whow....just whow! Its a crazy ass world we live in...We're moving to Mars one day...haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2022, 10:55:44 PM »
I said "you're very pretty"...she said "thanks"...I said "that was a statement, not a compliment"...next thing i know I get punch right in the face....went to work with a little scar by my nose..everyone asked who did I fight this time...I said nobody..face mask mishap, that's all...lols I get home..I said to her again "you're very pretty, but that's not why I like you"...she ignores me...I said Im going to my room/office and sleep in there for the night...moment s later she knocks on the door, brings me dinner..said what you said earlier, that's a compliment right. I said yes, it was, both a statement and compliment...l ols she says dont forget to brush your teeth before crashing, no mean jokes in the early morning....hah a folks...this is why i like this girl so much...we both just understand each other so well...she's gonna get me back though eventually...l ols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2022, 09:20:03 PM »
told her she's gonna learn how to make ginger/lemongrass honey tea cus its a good chance im a carrier of the virus...In fact, i'm making her get tested tomorrow too...lols fukes guys..im actually alittle nervous...so folks, if I dont show up in here for a bit, it means the bear is force to hybernate again..haha

Advertisements