Advertisement

Author Topic: Meeting an ex of hers..  (Read 2729 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Meeting an ex of hers..
« on: January 16, 2018, 11:23:59 AM »
How should a guy react if you two ran into her ex.  Say one that you knew she really loved but didn't work out.  Should he observer how she treats him when the other guy is present?  Let's say if the ex was there and you all said hi, then you noticed she's kind of ignoring you or keeping her distance from you, like no hand holding, no eye contact with you.  What does that say? What should you do?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Meeting an ex of hers..
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 12:58:52 PM »
i buy the Ex a beer!  it's like keeping your enemy closer so you can keep an eye out...and then pinch the gf real hard, in da'Butt.   >:D :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 01:06:21 PM »
i buy the Ex a beer!  it's like keeping your enemy closer so you can keep an eye out...and then pinch the gf real hard, in da'Butt.   >:D :2funny:
Forget that.  Should just grasp the lady, pull her close and go for a long smooch in front of the ex like: "You had your chance spongebob, she's with me now" attitude.  If she pulls away, be all anal about it and make a big scene. LOL. :knuppel2:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 01:15:09 PM »
Forget that.  Should just grasp the lady, pull her close and go for a long smooch in front of the ex like: "You had your chance spongebob, she's with me now" attitude.  If she pulls away, be all anal about it and make a big scene. LOL. :knuppel2:
maybe i should mistreat her to make her man think...'ha! kharma, that's what she get for dumping me!'   >:D ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 02:18:06 PM »
Means she was the one that got dumped in their ex-relationship.

How should a guy react if you two ran into her ex.  Say one that you knew she really loved but didn't work out.  Should he observer how she treats him when the other guy is present?  Let's say if the ex was there and you all said hi, then you noticed she's kind of ignoring you or keeping her distance from you, like no hand holding, no eye contact with you.  What does that say? What should you do?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 03:24:43 PM »
Means she was the one that got dumped in their ex-relationship.
True.  I dated a girl once where I was a rebound and she was driving us one day when her ex drove by.  He saw her car and purposely drove past so she could see him.  She let go of my hand so fast and put both hands on the wheel. Straightened up looked straight ahead so he could see her; as if I was just a friend in the passenger seat.  I had no clue what was going on until she said that was her ex who just passed by.

Just to put closure on the story: he ended up marrying her.  I guess seeing me in the passenger seat made her seem more appealing again.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 03:38:40 PM »
It does. The powerful jealousy in him took hold of him and made him want to possess her from you.

True.  I dated a girl once where I was a rebound and she was driving us one day when her ex drove by.  He saw her car and purposely drove past so she could see him.  She let go of my hand so fast and put both hands on the wheel. Straightened up looked straight ahead so he could see her; as if I was just a friend in the passenger seat.  I had no clue what was going on until she said that was her ex who just passed by.

Just to put closure on the story: he ended up marrying her.  I guess seeing me in the passenger seat made her seem more appealing again.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 04:02:20 PM »
It does. The powerful jealousy in him took hold of him and made him want to possess her from you.
Which was fine with me.  I was only a rebound for a month during my summer vacation from school.  During that time, I didn't mind being a rebound to help a lady get back on track.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 11:53:26 PM »

Depends...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 11:23:16 AM »
Watched Season 1, episode 3 of black mirror lastnight.  The writer definitely got all the details accurately portrayed about her behavior. He even had it pointed out, how she was acting, looking, laughing, ignoring, etc.  I was like.. wow.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2018, 11:52:16 AM »

Or give her a sloppy one straight to the mouth while he's sipping on the beer and watching ;D

Advertisements