Advertisement

Author Topic: So much for "Whites only support Whites", another White man against Trump  (Read 2481 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 O0:

"NBA commissioner Adam Silver stood in support of Toronto Raptors president Masai Ujiri and several players who blasted President Donald Trump for racist remarks he made during an immigration policy meeting last week."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

So much for "Whites only support Whites", another White man against Trump

So your basic argument is, this man supports blacks?   ::) ::)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
So your basic argument is, this man supports blacks?   ::) ::)

So your basic argument is you're wrong and still can't handle it?  ::) ::)

What's next...claim "ignore" again... ;D ;D

Facts beat ignorance!  O0

winerice

How bout the two of you (Yax/theking) get into a boxing ring match to see who get a good beat down and who will be the pusssy. :)
Obviously, I see the two of you are hot blood with different ideas/beliefs. The king likes and beliefs in fact and do things by the book, whereas, yax likes to go around the book. ;D :police:

« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 08:00:04 AM by winerice »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
How bout the two of you (Yax/theking) get into a boxing ring match to see who get a good beat down and who will be the pusssy. :)
Obviously, I see the two of you are hot blood with different ideas/beliefs. The king likes and beliefs in fact and do things by the book, whereas, yax likes to go around the book. ;D :police:

Yep, YAK is no different than many politicians... i.e., Trump...

I believe in facts because beats ignorance! O0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
i think you have the right idea.

theking takes it from behind with the blacks (since he obviously supports them) and yax takes it from the whites! 

theking would win easily!  sorry yax, you can't beat theking from getting phucked in the arse!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
fool thinks he knows facts.  Can't even spell Yax correctly.  It's f*king 3 letters long.  :2funny: :2funny:  Watch him come back and repeat another one of his lines that he picked up from someone else.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
i think you have the right idea.

theking takes it from behind with the blacks (since he obviously supports them) and yax takes it from the whites! 

theking would win easily!  sorry yax, you can't beat theking from getting phucked in the arse!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes still get enough of his master trumps semen..Even though it's foaming at his mouth. ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
fool thinks he knows facts.  Can't even spell Yax correctly.  It's f*king 3 letters long.  :2funny: :2funny:  Watch him come back and repeat another one of his lines that he picked up from someone else.  O0

"Dumb" narrowed minded ignorant still can't handle being wrong nor accept "facts". Doesn't even know how the quote feature on this site works. It's a "f*king" highlighted button..;D ;D ;D

Watch him come back and claim "ignore" again or copied BNMs moves as he still foams badly for being wrong and beaten by facts. O0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
The trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes still get enough of his master trumps semen..Even though it's foaming at his mouth. ;D
don't need to challenge me in getting phucked in arse, i've already forfeit!  :2funny: :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: So much for "Whites only support Whites", another White man against Trump
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2018, 01:48:33 PM »
"Dumb" narrowed minded ignorant still can't handle being wrong nor accept "facts". Doesn't even know how the quote feature on this site works. It's a "f*king" highlighted button..;D ;D ;D

Watch him come back and claim "ignore" again or copied BNMs moves as he still foams badly for being wrong and beaten by facts. O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: So much for "Whites only support Whites", another White man against Trump
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2018, 01:52:07 PM »

Yep the "dumb" yak is still foaming badly for being wrong..

So much for "ignore"...O0

Advertisements