Advertisement

Author Topic: A legit girl or a guy prank?  (Read 2245 times)

Offline czionyang

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
A legit girl or a guy prank?
« on: January 24, 2018, 06:33:05 PM »
Hey guys, just a couple days ago a fine ass girl with only 45 friend on Facebook request to be on my friend list, so I accepted. I ignored her for a day or two knowing she is online. On the 3rd day she initiate a conversation with me. She wanted to be friend and get to know each other.
It wasn't long during our conversation before she tells me she was horny. I was like  ??? wtf is this real?. In my mind I was like this must be a dude. She said she wanted to face time and masturbate for me. She called me on messenger but I ignored her call. She ask me if I want it or not?. I told "I'll pass". Still doubt that is a dude. After I refused,  she unfriend me and blocked me .
Anyone in this situation before?, is she legit or real?. or what you have done?.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: A legit girl or a guy prank?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 11:57:36 PM »
Post the FB link to it so we can form a more informed and accurate opinion on it ...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 04:51:01 AM »
There are scams out there where guys are blackmailed into sending them money after the girl records him master bating. ..

Basically if he don't send her money she'll release his video.

It's a scam and folks have been cautioned about it.

More than likely it's noting you want to get invloved with.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 04:58:23 AM »
It's could be a scam.  Here is what might could happen to you.  It could be a real chick but a scammer chick who is 99% of the time is fat thus why she can call you.  Then when you FaceTime whatever, she will show you a screen feed of these professional online teaser about girls sitting on their bedroom bed n with little clothing and a tease.  It's free for a tease to her but only limited time like half hour worth of a free show.  You then think of her as being legit n she even milk you of your emotions.  Them she goes in for the kill by saying that she is flying in to see you and have you pick her up at the airport at this coming weekend. Then on this weekend, she will say that she is being stuck at LAX or whatever airport n her passport n money was stolen n she is stuck there.  When you think of her as being real, you will likely will try to help her out by sending her some money to buy her next flight out to see you.  You got poocee on your mind so you will be blinded by her catfish booty.

Then you show up at your local airport and she is not there.

That video live FaceTime?  Well it is a cc group thingy so u are not the only fool she is trying to con.  It's a Numbers game so all she need is just one sucker n she would win. 

When I was in college, I had a real one from Hawaii.  Horny biatch n she showed the goods.  Some people get turn on by that I dunno why.  I print screen saved all of her shows. 

It all ended when she said she had to step out for a minute but her web cam tilted n shows her window which gave her away.  I am sure that many if her fans would go to her house just to find her. 

If you want a real show, find a pH lonely gal n it will be real for you.  Show time with a gal name zdn.  She's horny n don't believe her when she tries to blow you away with the excuse that she's a dude.  She's is just testing you with her hard to get way.  Tell her that you are my friend n she will show you her dildo in the azz webcam show. 

Hurry, her next show is this weekend. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 06:29:29 AM »
I keep my friends on FB only to families...... others, I just don't trust

kinda corny but true for me.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 02:08:39 PM »
Some girls in here gave a show I bet...

Who are they?!!?!?!?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline czionyang

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 03:25:09 PM »
She blocked me after I said "No thanks".  Before that her pictures on her page seems to be professionally shot , half naked.  I figure is too good to be true, no real girl would do that sort of thing. It would be nice though  ;)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 04:29:30 PM »
the worst case is you go nude on cam and she (mostly likely a he) records your video and use it to black mail you.  that would suck.

Magic Mike

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2018, 08:26:28 AM »
A person online can be anything they want. But they are really a 300 lb. black man living in their moms basement. So be careful. LOL

Advertisements