Advertisement

Author Topic: finding someone in your 30s  (Read 4922 times)

Offline nraug_hmoob

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
finding someone in your 30s
« on: January 29, 2018, 09:01:22 PM »
So, I've been single for a while now. I'm in my mid 30s and am pretty successful where I am in life at the moment. One thing I noticed is that is really hard to find a decent Hmong girl in their mid 20s to early 30s's who is successful, attractive, and is not taken. I don't mind if they are divorced, but I just can't handle if they have kids as I'm not ready to be a dad yet.  I have met plenty of girls who are younger and those who are older, but not many in between. I think that as an older guy, we can always married a younger Hmong girl. What about Hmong women? What age do you think it's too late to find a nice decent Hmong man? Would you ever consider marrying someone way younger than you are? Or at that point, would you just consider marrying someone who is not Hmong?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: finding someone in your 30s
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 07:41:43 AM »
30's is a man's prime time!  you have the widest range of women for selection (down 10 years or up 5 years).  hardest part is finding where the connections are.  often the best route is among referrals from PHriends and PHamily.   ;) :D ;D

« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 09:36:38 AM by ZDN »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 09:33:53 AM »
What's your last name?  I do have singles w/in your age range.  I don't mind playing match maker.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 09:45:58 AM »
What's your last name?  I do have singles w/in your age range.  I don't mind playing match maker.

Give me a leftover or left behind person. 

I'm coming to mn this summer.  No March date for me.  MN still too cold n eye candy are still bundle up. 

No guranteed I will marry them or get them pregnant but it would be an honor just to cross paths with people. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 10:40:37 AM »
Give me a leftover or left behind person. 

I'm coming to mn this summer.  No March date for me.  MN still too cold n eye candy are still bundle up. 

No guranteed I will marry them or get them pregnant but it would be an honor just to cross paths with people.
i got a bunch of leftovers for you, when you come up. just don't make me look bad, by flaking out!  i'll tell them you hmong vietnamese, Fresh of the Boat!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 11:48:32 AM »
Dok chapa hook me up too.

You know how I like em!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 12:24:08 PM »
So, I've been single for a while now. I'm in my mid 30s and am pretty successful where I am in life at the moment. One thing I noticed is that is really hard to find a decent Hmong girl in their mid 20s to early 30s's who is successful, attractive, and is not taken. I don't mind if they are divorced, but I just can't handle if they have kids as I'm not ready to be a dad yet.  I have met plenty of girls who are younger and those who are older, but not many in between. I think that as an older guy, we can always married a younger Hmong girl. What about Hmong women? What age do you think it's too late to find a nice decent Hmong man? Would you ever consider marrying someone way younger than you are? Or at that point, would you just consider marrying someone who is not Hmong?

Welcome to your new life.
If you’re successful, your competition for women dwindles are you get older. The problem is that we become more picky. Ask yourself what are you chasing, what traits are you looking for? Good that you don’t have kids yet, don’t take your freedom for granted.

Would I consider marrying someone younger, or of different race? Definitely if there is a connection and attraction level. My rule of thumb. 10 years up and 5 years down. Good luck!

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 01:52:08 PM »
Marriage is NOT a requirement in life so it's no big deal if it's not for you. Worst thing is living a life in misery just to please others or society ...

captian

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 02:02:06 PM »
i'ma be real with ya man,most of the hmong women who are in their 30's and still single, there's something wrong with them and that's why they still single. it's not by choice they single bro so you better have a check list to make sure you can find the right one.  O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 02:21:20 PM »
i'ma be real with ya man,most of the hmong women who are in their 30's and still single, there's something wrong with them and that's why they still single. it's not by choice they single bro so you better have a check list to make sure you can find the right one.  O0

The issue is that y'all Hmong men are no good thus why no one Hmong would want to marry them.

Offline nraug_hmoob

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 06:44:56 PM »

LOL. I'm a Vue. But are they educated, successful, and attractive?  ::)

Offline nraug_hmoob

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 06:50:37 PM »
Welcome to your new life.
If you’re successful, your competition for women dwindles are you get older. The problem is that we become more picky. Ask yourself what are you chasing, what traits are you looking for? Good that you don’t have kids yet, don’t take your freedom for granted.

Would I consider marrying someone younger, or of different race? Definitely if there is a connection and attraction level. My rule of thumb. 10 years up and 5 years down. Good luck!

Thanks! I know what I'm looking for. Finding someone who has the qualities you looking for and who also connect with you is harder as you get older. The pool gets smaller as you get older. Doesn't help that I live where there is also a smaller Hmong community.   

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2018, 07:11:21 AM »

I do agree that in the past, there may have been less singles to meet but nowadays, people are tending to stay single longer since they may have other priorities on their list.  Also, I wouldn’t necessarily say we become more picky as we age.  I think our preferences or requirements change over time....but that’s just my opinion.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2018, 09:27:56 AM »
Also, I wouldn’t necessarily say we become more picky as we age.  I think our preferences or requirements change over time....but that’s just my opinion.   ;D

In a nutshell: "depends"...;D

And yes, those are good points especially based on the surveys I've seen in developing countries where people just don't care about marriage and/or even long committed relationship as much as past generations...

As well as having offspring...I've seen low birth rate concerns from Japan to Europe to America here and there because it's just not what many of the current generations want at the moment...

We might having more robots taking care of us instead of our kids in the future when we actually wear *depends*...;)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2018, 09:46:55 AM »
When I was younger, I used to raised critters for research.  I would raised these pet shop rats that I bought.  The cage was big enough n decked out with obstacle course and a room in the corner for their privacy.  What I do notice is that when I starve them, they tend not to reproduce.  When I overly fed them, the female being the dominant one be hiding her extra nuggets in that room of hers.  With extra food and in animal years, a man who has food to feed for 3 will have the power to create and feed three.  Well she ended up having plenty, one such that I had food for my pet boa as well. 

Then incest takes over n they kept on reproducing.  But that was for another experiment with genetic n genome n what not. 

What I'm suggesting is that if a human couple have more than enough and has the means to have children, they are going to get marry. 

This is the ideal equation but we know that some people gets knocked up while being poor so they have to marry one another anyway. 

Maybe perhaps this is what happening to our next generation of kids.  We don't even own a house yet alone wanting to play house? How you figure? 

Ah but add the Hmong culture, it will then becomes backwards.  We can have children as long as we have $5000 and parents who can babysit the rug rats while mommy goes to the clubs. 

Advertisements