Advertisement

Author Topic: Another missing Hmong kid in the Milwaukee ghettos..  (Read 4580 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Another missing Hmong kid in the Milwaukee ghettos..
« on: February 01, 2018, 10:47:04 AM »
With the weather in the area being so cold, he wouldn't survive outside one night. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Re: Another missing Hmong kid in the Milwaukee ghettos..
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 11:36:48 AM »
I teach my kids never to talk to strangers no matter how nice that person may seem to be. Never go out of sight of people if you don't have to and stay on the clearest path with plenty of room to run and make a scene.

Blongforever

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 11:46:37 AM »
No details/backgrounds so I guess he might be puffing a few joints somewhere with friends?.  I have seen a few in the past that have gone MIA for months at a time.

This kid looks a little innocent to be doing that though :police:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 12:06:16 PM »
he's 18, mus ua laib lerz...pojLaib, that is.  :D ;D

when i was his age, poocee took me out for a few days, even weeks and there was no worries.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

flint-rod

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 12:12:58 PM »
he's 18, mus ua laib lerz...pojLaib, that is.  :D ;D

when i was his age, poocee took me out for a few days, even weeks and there was no worries.

lol... i kind of have to agree with you on this one... lmao!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 12:41:09 PM »
Maybe they might just have to check his friend's closet like the other kid.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 09:13:41 PM »
With the weather in the area being so cold, he wouldn't survive outside one night. 

I bet he WOULD survive outside "one night" given his age and the gears he's wearing like his "gray north face coat"...and considering the average temp was is 22 F degree...at that time...in regards to "cold"...

LION HEART

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 07:09:56 AM »
I would refrain from making comments that are inappropriate. 

His parents were the ones that were murdered by Dan Popp back in 2016.  The trial just came to a close within the past few weeks but his parents are never coming back.  Who knows what an emotional state he is in right now but wherever he is we hope he comes back home safe. 

http://fox6now.com/2018/02/01/really-concerned-son-of-hmong-couple-murdered-by-dan-popp-missing-for-nearly-4-days/

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 10:02:03 AM by LION HEART »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 09:20:09 AM »
I would refrain from making comments that are inappropriate.  His parents were the ones that were killed by Dan Popp.  The trial just came to a close within the past few weeks but his parents are never coming back.  Who knows what an emotional state he is in tight now.  Wherever he is, we hope he comes back home safe. 

http://fox6now.com/2018/02/01/really-concerned-son-of-hmong-couple-murdered-by-dan-popp-missing-for-nearly-4-days/
Wow. There's a twist.  You think this could be related to the case?

LION HEART

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 10:22:32 AM »
Wow. There's a twist.  You think this could be related to the case?

Let's look at it potentially through his eyes. 

Imagine you're 15-16 years old doing teenage things like homework, gaming, etc.  You're minding your business at home when you hear gun shots ring out.  Then, you hear your door kicked down.  You see the perp kill your parents in front of you and you don't know if you'll live.  Will your entire family live?  What's going to happen next? 

You survive with some family members.  The perp gets arrested but you lose your parents.  Somewhere in the back of your head, you're probably asking yourself why this all happened?  Was it your fault?  What happens next?  How do I move on from this experience?   

Obviously, we're not in that situation and we can think about it rationally.  However, when something like that were to happen to us at that moment or any moment; losing our loved ones, would that experience not traumatize us too?   

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 11:16:15 AM »
Let's look at it potentially through his eyes. 

Imagine you're 15-16 years old doing teenage things like homework, gaming, etc.  You're minding your business at home when you hear gun shots ring out.  Then, you hear your door kicked down.  You see the perp kill your parents in front of you and you don't know if you'll live.  Will your entire family live?  What's going to happen next? 

You survive with some family members.  The perp gets arrested but you lose your parents.  Somewhere in the back of your head, you're probably asking yourself why this all happened?  Was it your fault?  What happens next?  How do I move on from this experience?   

Obviously, we're not in that situation and we can think about it rationally.  However, when something like that were to happen to us at that moment or any moment; losing our loved ones, would that experience not traumatize us too?
it is a huge burden to put on a youngster, however, he is 18. considered a young adult, any troubles he goes through or causes will be on his own and must take responsibility .  not sure if he is the oldest, but he must understand that the huge responsibility and role of taking care of the family has been passed on to him (without a choice).  he cannot go missing, do foolish things and he must represent head of household, his siblings are dependent on it. 

speaking for myself, when i was 16, i was responsible enough to drive, work (make my own income), be somewhat independent, i didn't have or need guidance.  i may not have lost my parents, but at 17, i've seen death in front of my eyes (best friends shot and killed).  the trauma is  indescribable, but it hardens the heart.  take the lesson and learn from it..be smart, be wise, and consider oneself to be lucky.  at 18 i had a place of my own (and yes, i had the responsibility of taking care of my family, friends and runaway girls). 

i'm holding him to my standards, may be even higher cause he has no choice. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 11:39:55 AM »
it is a huge burden to put on a youngster, however, he is 18. considered a young adult, any troubles he goes through or causes will be on his own and must take responsibility .  not sure if he is the oldest, but he must understand that the huge responsibility and role of taking care of the family has been passed on to him (without a choice).  he cannot go missing, do foolish things and he must represent head of household, his siblings are dependent on it. 

speaking for myself, when i was 16, i was responsible enough to drive, work (make my own income), be somewhat independent, i didn't have or need guidance.  i may not have lost my parents, but at 17, i've seen death in front of my eyes (best friends shot and killed).  the trauma is  indescribable, but it hardens the heart.  take the lesson and learn from it..be smart, be wise, and consider oneself to be lucky.  at 18 i had a place of my own (and yes, i had the responsibility of taking care of my family, friends and runaway girls). 

ah.. so, as a teen, you were thugging it eh.  Gonna be hard to take the ghetto outta you bro.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 11:46:25 AM »
ah.. so, as a teen, you were thugging it eh.  Gonna be hard to take the ghetto outta you bro.
that was the time of our lives!  live hard, play hard and ua pojlaib!

LION HEART

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 01:20:19 PM »

Your point taken.  Not all 18 year olds are really 18 years old.  Age-wise, yes they are, but mentally and emotionally perhaps not.  We all grieve differently and for some the healing process takes longer than others; especially in a situation as his.

I remember when I was 18, I wasn't ready to adult; been a bookworm my whole life up to that point.  Book smart, I was but certainly was not street smart; still had a lot of growing up to do.  College kicked my butt with the real world.  If it wasn't for that reality check, I would have never completed my degrees.

Regardless, this topic isn't about us but is about him.  Let's hope he comes back home safely.  After all, he's someone's brother, son, cousin, etc.  And when he gets back home, he's put in a position where he can learn from this and gets the help he needs to succeed. 

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:21:46 PM by LION HEART »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 01:38:15 PM »
that was the time of our lives!  live hard, play hard and ua pojlaib!

All that to being trumps biitch now...but then again you enjoy swallowing every drop of your master trumps semen anyways as you two share intimate "proud" moments of your lies and fakes as he plugged you tightly in the "ares"...while you two are sleeping together "naked"...;D

Advertisements