Advertisement

Author Topic: Another missing Hmong kid in the Milwaukee ghettos..  (Read 4584 times)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Another missing Hmong kid in the Milwaukee ghettos..
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 02:11:21 PM »
All that to being trumps biitch now...but then again you enjoy swallowing every drop of your master trumps semen anyways as you two share intimate "proud" moments of your lies and fakes as he plugged you tightly in the "ares"...while you two are sleeping together "naked"...;D
They say...one can tell if they've been phucked so good, they can't seem to make comprehension of other subjects, they keep saying the same old things.  sorry, i hurt yo'butt this morning with your thread to Yax...did you have a hard time sitting? took you all day to get back. 

Like this post: 0
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 02:53:21 PM »
They say...one can tell if they've been phucked so good, they can't seem to make comprehension of other subjects, they keep saying the same old things.  sorry, i hurt yo'butt this morning with your thread to Yax...did you have a hard time sitting? took you all day to get back.

"say" the Trump disciple that proudly claimed his lies and fakes are "new"... but can't "comprehend" that it's the "same old things"...

Did you say your master Trump "hurt yo'butt this morning? I doubt it given how much you enjoy swallowing every drop of his semen while you two share intimate "proud" moments of your lies and fakes and blamed women for getting raped as he plugged you tightly in the "ares"...all "naked" up...;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2018, 11:53:06 AM »
Age doesn't indicate maturity. Just because he's 18 doesn't mean he's automatically equipped with all the tools to handle life. And I think you're being unfair to hold him to your standards. As you said, you didn't lose your parents at a young age, so how can you even compare the grief and issues that come with that kind of tragedy?

Speaking on a more general level, I think empathy and compassion is our greatest ally at the moment, and that's what this kid deserves. How would it feel to lose your parents on the same day in such a shocking and blatant show of hatred? The grief, pain, anger, and horrible injustice of it all? I can't even imagine.

So let's show kindness instead of judgment and hope that he's found or comes home. Like his guardian said, if he needs time alone that's understandable . But just let his family know that he's safe and alive.
Do you see me being mature, at all?  I still play theking like a fool...lol

Anyways, you are right with respect to being compassionate and hoping for the best.  I understand it may sound unfair holding him to a higher standard but in comparison of him to me...i had it 10x harder, he’s only suffered one tragedy and with very little adversity...i was raised by a single mom, flight through the jungles after the war, raised in the ghettos, lived in the most descrimitive era for the hmong’s ( he’s only knows of dan popp, i know of many more racist people who would not hesitate to killed us if given the opportunity ), i was filling out welfare applications for family and relatives at age 10, worked and bought my own car with little assistance, lost a very special friend Virginity, witnessed death, and became independent at 18.  I hope this young man stops being foolish and learns to appreciate the assistance of his guardians, he needs to know that going forth he is responsible for his own actions and knows that his siblings are counting on him.  Where is PHa, when you need him?

When our baby (yes, me and you) turns 18, he’s getting kicked out!  He’s got to man up! 😁😁😂

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2018, 03:23:05 PM »
This is a very sad case, people!  His parents are the Hmong couple killed by a mental American man last year in Milwaukee.  Hope he is found safely.....

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 04:05:25 PM »
He's found. He has been safe all along. He just didn't tell people where he was until last week.

This is a very sad case, people!  His parents are the Hmong couple killed by a mental American man last year in Milwaukee.  Hope he is found safely.....

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2018, 07:38:17 AM »

No way, I'm keeping my baby with me until he's an old man.  ;D
::) ::)  Oh My Lady GAGA, aw!  the plan is for him to move out, he go  buy a luxurious home and we move in with him!  :P

anyways, glad young man is found safe and sound.

Advertisements