Advertisement

Author Topic: Charms, trinkets and other stuff to ward off evil spirits  (Read 7937 times)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Re: Charms, trinkets and other stuff to ward off evil spirits
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2018, 02:08:27 PM »
when you grow up and go to college take a course in Anthropology. i'm sure your mind will be blown when you realize all them video games beliefs you think are real come from old cultures.   O0

Oh, I've taken it...and everything is as real as you make it a reality.

At least your language sounds slightly more mindful this time.   ;D

Like this post: +2
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Adverstisement

captian

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 02:21:50 PM »
Oh, I've taken it...and everything is as real as you make it a reality.

At least your language sounds slightly more mindful this time.   ;D
you are incorrect.
reality:
the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

sunrain, you're cool but very naive, i hope you go back to school and relearn some things cause you're hurting the future kids if you tell them your beliefs, which are made up of lies in your head, like you don't even know what 'reality' means.  O0

Like this post: 0

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2018, 02:39:06 PM »
you are incorrect.

sunrain, you're cool but very naive, i hope you go back to school and relearn some things cause you're hurting the future kids if you tell them your beliefs, which are made up of lies in your head, like you don't even know what 'reality' means.  O0

But if everything in my head is "made up of lies," how is that not real?  I rest my case.

Not going to turn this thread into something else.  I do believe there are beauty in a lot of things and it is dependent on who's perspective it is from. 

/toodles
/teehehe

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

captian

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 03:59:51 AM »
But if everything in my head is "made up of lies," how is that not real?  I rest my case.

Not going to turn this thread into something else. I do believe there are beauty in a lot of things and it is dependent on who's perspective it is from.

/toodles
/teehehe

for goodness sakes. you're confusing an opinion with a fact.lol.  lucky i'm nice enough to explain. for example.... if you believe the world is flat. that's an opinion your brain made up. but fact has shown that the world is round. you are entitled to your opinions but what you believe doesn't make things true cause you have no bases to prove them. learn the difference.  O0

let me give you another example

I think you need to find your strength in your own way. Praying was what helped me
if praying helped ashra why wouldn't praying help everyone? cause it's something made up in your mind.  :2funny: :idiot2:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2018, 04:08:21 AM »
Captain, you must have not experience it yet.

For those who haven't experience it they won't understand or be able to comprehend it.

Once it happens to you everything you are saying now, you'll just take back.

Like this post: +3
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2018, 08:47:04 AM »

**Update**

it's awesome hearing other stories and experiences so i guess i will go deeper in mine. lol
i've been suffering from this for almost 3 years. My parents became aware that i was going through this last summer. So my mother tied strings around my hand and doors, as well as bought me plants that are suppose to ward of evil spirits and such but they never worked. At first i've never fought it, i let it do its business and just fall back asleep. The visits became so more recent. i've tried fighting and struggling but a little part of me ends ups being too chicken shit in the end. lol my grandmother on the other hand gave me this pouch that contain different charms, and the first night i had hung around my bed frame, i slept like a baby. it was the first goodnight sleep I've had in forever. The sleep paralysis stop completely. i was able to sleep on my own. one day i fell asleep watching tv on the couch and i got sat on 3 times in one night. it was so bad, it was like a never ending loop where i couldn't wake up to stop it. it was a very terrifying experience. deep inside my conscious i felt like whatever this "thing" was, was pissed that it couldn't find me. Never slept anywhere but my room from then on. one time i got into a bad argument with my husband and i just had it with him, so i went to sleep on the couch again( thank god he is soooo patient LOL). not even with in ten minutes i got sat on. something in me change that night. When i look back at that event, its so laughable because it was karma in a way but i found myself being a prisoner of this charm... i needed to have it where ever i slept. and so now i knew. sometime later after other long event, it started happening again. i am open minded to the logical side but i feel like with all the events that has happen to me also per what the shamn told me, i feel like it's an evil presence. All i can say is i feel it there in the darkest parts of our room waiting to latch on to me. when i do get sat on now, i get these really bad pounding ear ach, like something is screaming in my ear while sitting on me. i still end up being too chicken shit. im worried that there will be a day where this charm that my grand mother gave me will stop working or if i lose it. What are other options out there for me that wont cost and arm and a leg....

I have lucid dreams and I can control what happens so demon = no match for me in my dreams. lol.. Anyway, what was that TV show a while back when that lady got one of them soul blockers from some mountainous Hmong tribe of Laos?  When the spirit tried to possess her she says "Soul Block, BIT CH!".  Maybe you need one of those.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2018, 10:02:43 AM »
for goodness sakes. you're confusing an opinion with a fact.lol.  lucky i'm nice enough to explain. for example.... if you believe the world is flat. that's an opinion your brain made up. but fact has shown that the world is round. you are entitled to your opinions but what you believe doesn't make things true cause you have no bases to prove them. learn the difference.  O0

let me give you another example
 if praying helped ashra why wouldn't praying help everyone? cause it's something made up in your mind.  :2funny: :idiot2:

You can have all the facts about anything and everything but it's still just your reality, not someone else's. 

Sometimes, it may be good to invite yourself to look from a different perspective of someone's reality. 

Anyways, I do appreciate the conversation. 

/toodles

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

captian

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2018, 01:10:09 PM »
Captain, you must have not experience it yet.

For those who haven't experience it they won't understand or be able to comprehend it.

Once it happens to you everything you are saying now, you'll just take back.
incorrect. I have and i've studied it with professors. I've already proved you wrong a while ago and that's why you couldn't rebuttal me, why you still here.  :idiot2:

You can have all the facts about anything and everything but it's still just your reality, not someone else's. 

Sometimes, it may be good to invite yourself to look from a different perspective of someone's reality. 

Anyways, I do appreciate the conversation. 

/toodles

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. i've already explain 'reality' to you, seems you still don't understand it.  if you say the sky is pink cause that's your opinion and the person says the sky is blue and provides you reasons why the sky is blue, the reality is that person is correct. duh. learn the difference and come back and we can discuss how wrong you are next time.  O0

Advertisements