Advertisement

Author Topic: Two Words ---> BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  (Read 6138 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Two Words ---> BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
« on: February 03, 2018, 01:42:46 AM »
There you go. I have just helped you into an early retirement.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flyhigh

Re: Two Words ---> BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 11:22:00 PM »
Which particular Blockchain technology are you referring to?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 03:32:26 AM »
Ripple..  $2 per lbs

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 06:57:07 PM »

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Seriously?  Blockchain technology?  That's pure speculation.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 05:02:08 AM »
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Seriously?  Blockchain technology?  That's pure speculation.

Do you know what blockchain technology is? It's not just the way of handling cryptocurrency transactions. It's all about database management. As many businesses move to online retail, they need a way to handle online payments. Furthermore, they can capture data, track orders, etc. Blockchain technology companies do that for them. Have you ever heard of a company called Stripe? They're basically Square's biggest competitor. What they do is make it easier for small to big businesses to accept forms of online payments. This is great for the creative person who wants to make extra cash on the side. 

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 07:34:13 PM »
Do you know what blockchain technology is? It's not just the way of handling cryptocurrency transactions. It's all about database management. As many businesses move to online retail, they need a way to handle online payments. Furthermore, they can capture data, track orders, etc. Blockchain technology companies do that for them. Have you ever heard of a company called Stripe? They're basically Square's biggest competitor. What they do is make it easier for small to big businesses to accept forms of online payments. This is great for the creative person who wants to make extra cash on the side.

To avoid going into a long rant about economic theory and exchange and blah blah blah...  Yeah I know about blockchain before it was hyped.  It's doomed to fail because the basis of it is on computational power.  Computational power is stalled but with a quantum leap in technology all your money could be reduced by 10x...not something you want to do.  Don't trust me, study diablo 3 game economic system that failed in 9 months.  This was the first true in-game gold exchange to real USD system.  Major money laundering and everything....

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 07:38:13 PM »
Thank me later OK.  See the image below...now go look up bitcoin pricing...it will follow this graph.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 03:55:28 AM »
If you want to invest in something, invest in digital healthcare revolution.  Two ways:
1) Genomic medicine, and Genomic bioinformatic via Digital Health
2) Digital Healthcare via real-time bio-metric

I'm not going to say who I am investing in because it's high risk and high reward.  I expect a 5-10x return or minus 50%.  LOL...  Yes, it's almost a binary option play which my friends keep saying buy option make more money but because the time-value (time to market on technology/adoption) is unknown it's far too risky.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 10:45:21 AM »
Lol

Just no
Both of you

Index

God did not created man...man created god

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 07:24:47 PM »
Lol

Just no
Both of you

Index

H, some of us have two portfolios.  I have the retirement portfolio 401k and a speculative portfolio.  Retirement is all index like vanguard, etc...  Boring, safe, and slow...exactly how it should be.  The speculative is in all stocks...excit ing, fun, thrilling, sad, etc...  Yes, I know the rules, don't invest in stocks because you cannot beat the pros, invest in index and etf...  I use to agree.

Like this post: +1

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 07:42:49 AM »
H, some of us have two portfolios.  I have the retirement portfolio 401k and a speculative portfolio.  Retirement is all index like vanguard, etc...  Boring, safe, and slow...exactly how it should be.  The speculative is in all stocks...excit ing, fun, thrilling, sad, etc...  Yes, I know the rules, don't invest in stocks because you cannot beat the pros, invest in index and etf...  I use to agree.

getting hammer down hard
i won't even touch this toxic thing

to me: the whole thing of this blockchain was suppose to be like black market stuff, anti-goverment , decentralized the bank and stuff.
getting rid of cash fiat...... but you are using fiat money to buy the coin itself

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 07:37:01 PM »

getting hammer down hard
i won't even touch this toxic thing

to me: the whole thing of this blockchain was suppose to be like black market stuff, anti-goverment , decentralized the bank and stuff.
getting rid of cash fiat...... but you are using fiat money to buy the coin itself

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

One is "flat broke" and the other doesn't even know "basic decimals" and getting called out for giving "bad investment advice" ...acting like they actually know something about money and investments... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 11:09:18 AM »
Thank me later OK.  See the image below...now go look up bitcoin pricing...it will follow this graph.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2019, 02:43:07 PM »
more like BLOCKHEAD!!

I made you read this.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2021, 03:10:34 AM »
^^^^

"blah, blah, blah, blah...."

Y'all blithering idiots.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements