Advertisement

Author Topic: I feel bad for some ethnicities...  (Read 695 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I feel bad for some ethnicities...
« on: February 03, 2018, 05:42:15 PM »
As Asians.. there's stereotypes about us... we are made fun of as well...

But there's other ethnicities out there that I feel bad for.  I met a guy and I believe due to his ethnicity and him being aware of all the negative connotations with his ethnicity and how society joke about his ethnicity, he goes through life with a chip on his shoulder.. and upset at the world or if things don't go his way or doesn't get the answer he wants, I believe he automatically chalk it up to other's "treating" him like so because of his ethnicity.

The only thing I will say is... reguardless of your ethnicity, it's the way you carry yourself and clean up.  If you're not well kept.. well, nobody's going to treat you the way you demand.  I mean, if you know the stereotypes and the negativities that follows your ethnicity and it bothers you, you should make yourself a better person! 

Like the guy could've at least have a nice hair cut and be in shape, and carry himself better and have a better posture..

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements