Advertisement

Author Topic: Good news for Wisconsin Hmongs with College aged kids... Free tuition..  (Read 1796 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
UW Madison will be giving your kids free tuition if you make less than $56K/yr.  Sound awesome! Repubs will be angry about this for sure ..

article:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/373110-university-of-wisconsin-madison-to-offer-free-tuition-for

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Good news for Wisconsin Hmongs with College aged kids... Free tuition..
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 03:50:05 PM »
 O0

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 03:29:16 AM »
Why would Republicans care as long as they aren't being taxed to pay for it? In this article it states that the funding will not come from state taxes and instead come from private fundraising.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/education/2018/02/08/bucky-offer-four-years-free-uw-madison-tuition-and-fees-state-students-whose-families-earn-56-000-le/318207002/

In fact, they have already received $10 million dollars from alumni John and Tashia Morgridge - you know, those greedy gazillionaires you Democraps love to hate because they're so evil for being rich and you're not.

One thing is for sure, douchebags like YOU won't be donating any of your money to this program.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 09:28:09 AM »
I ask the same thing about gay and lesbian movement, but turns out Repubs do care even though their tax dollars don't go to support it.

Why would Republicans care as long as they aren't being taxed to pay for it? In this article it states that the funding will not come from state taxes and instead come from private fundraising.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/education/2018/02/08/bucky-offer-four-years-free-uw-madison-tuition-and-fees-state-students-whose-families-earn-56-000-le/318207002/

In fact, they have already received $10 million dollars from alumni John and Tashia Morgridge - you know, those greedy gazillionaires you Democraps love to hate because they're so evil for being rich and you're not.

One thing is for sure, douchebags like YOU won't be donating any of your money to this program.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 01:01:09 PM »

Just out of curiosity, how much will you be donating to this project? The reason for me asking is, if you are not donating, then why would you care if douchebags won't be donating?

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:27:24 PM by dogmai »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 02:43:43 PM »
 ;D :-X

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 09:35:24 PM »
I ask the same thing about gay and lesbian movement, but turns out Repubs do care even though their tax dollars don't go to support it.

Every person should care about LGBT's agenda to rewrite our laws in order to punish those who don't want to participate or associate with their private activities.

Their movement has nothing to do with rights and equality but everything to do with punishing those who don't promote LGBT.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 09:36:47 PM »
Just out of curiosity, how much will you be donating to this project? The reason for me asking is, if you are not donating, then why would you care if douchebags won't be donating?

I don't donate because I don't care for this program. However, since you, YAX, and Reporter seem to be so excited about it then why aren't you writing out checks?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2018, 10:23:59 PM »
Crickets, eh? You two are in big favor of free college tuition so where are your donations?

Neeg npam tiag tiag li lau.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 09:09:16 AM »
Every person should care about LGBT's agenda to rewrite our laws in order to punish those who don't want to participate or associate with their private activities.

Their movement has nothing to do with rights and equality but everything to do with punishing those who don't promote LGBT.
  That's right winged paranoia talking right there.

Advertisements