Advertisement

Author Topic: nkaujSee... um this thing right here.. it's called the hmong festival in france  (Read 1306 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
ask your cousins when it is!

That first singer... I could marry her but she got gangster girl make up! gangster girl lipstick! Oh wells!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K2WjjdJVLw

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I can't read hmong, there is a difference, I know abut the one in feb, the hmong festI value is in the summer time, go ask her agian, and no way is it that sunnie and warm in France in feb like in that video

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I know nimes is celebrating thier new year this weekend but I only have a 4 day weekend and that's not enough time for me in my opinion and a ticket will cost about 500 bucks.  It's too much hassle for only 4 days off.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
What?!?!

I asked about the hmong festival..

Not about the Nimes New Year...

I already knew about that one!

Cheezez! 

Go ask her when the hmong festival is!

I need to know now so I can buy my plane tickets while it's cheap!

It's still expensive traveling here even though I'm here!

And you wanna talk about connecting flights from different countries?!?!  Good luck if you don't have a good 5-6 hours of lay over just to get through customs!!

The last time I went to France... I had a 4 day weekend... out of those 4 days... I only got to spend  1 day and a half in France... the rest was in the airplaine or at the airport, and you don't really get a good rest and aren't rested or relax.. it's just rush rush rush...

I need to know so I can plan a whole week booking places to stay and what not while it's cheap!

Advertisements